Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch (32827 Views)

Muhammad Nami Condemns Fowler’s FIRS Management / Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by mushystuff: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
What is it with people always trying to discredit their predecessors when they assume office. It's a bad leadership trait and an excuse for failure

I hope you had this position when APC came blaming Jonathan and '16 years of PDP' from 2015?

5 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

Well, I see it differently.
I feel criticising Fowler challenges Nami to perform better.

It's very easy to tell if the head of FIRS is performing or not.
Simple, just turn in a higher revenue figure than the previous.
If Nami fails, we'll all know

Fowler politicised FIRS by engaging mushroom so-called consultants in Lagos
as revenue agents. The agency became an avenue to settle political hangers-on from Lagos.

See, the man failed !

Well said.
Nami should leave criticism for critics. Period.

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Dididrumz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I wonder why Fowler is not in EFCC custody with all the atrocities he committed at FIRS
So you believe that crap too? Fowler had delivered the revenue to the apc-led govt in one year, what they couldn't earn in 3 years of GEJ. I'm not a fan of APC but at least, the record is there. Let's see what the new mr integrity would deliver to the fed govt, hoping he wouldn't complain of sabotage later as Fashola did as minister of power, works and housing. It's as good as saying the current JAMB Director didn't make any revenue for the fed govt if replaced by an hausa or northern man.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by airminem(f): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
cry Nigeria as a state has completely collapse under Major general buhari. We the few patriotic Nigerians left will have to rebuild Nigeria from the scratch through referadum in peace so, the smileydrawback can help to transcend issues related to that drawback, in essence to learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by NigeriaBam: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Lordbukas: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
LIES!! LIES!! LIES!! Am not Apc but truth be told. You must not bring your predecessor down just to look relevant. People who talk like this should be examined properly because they are the ones that end up destroying other people's legacies. It was Fowler that built FIRS and brought it to dominance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by GamalNasser: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin only a mad man will put hyper greediest Tinubu incharge of a countrys tax revenue and expect it to be the same

4 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by computermouse(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/387431-firs-under-fowler-virtually-collapsed-i-had-to-rebuild-from-scratch-nami.html

Please what exactly is he rebuilding? their are already departments what is this dumbster talking about again? - people's functions are defined and if employing consultants makes the system collapsed then he should just come with what he believes work for his administration 4 yrs soon to come - when you go we would come and assess you also

2 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Jaqenhghar: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
All of you are the same

When your tenure expires, the next person will say the same thing about you so nothing new here .
You sef don sabi the pattern.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by directonpc(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na so! Mr builder!!!
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Jaqenhghar: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
directonpc:
Na so! Mr builder!!!
Bob the builder grin

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by gambia(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Same thing your successor will say after your tenure.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by byemx06(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Someone that is not even certified accountant ........ Comparing himself to FOWLER

2 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Jack500: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Igbos stay away
Is not our fight
Na family issue

But they are already wailing and crying on the page, ur comment is late

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by michoim(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
That man was a big thief...
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by directonpc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Bob the builder grin
correct guy! Mod give this guy 1 bottle of anything he wants I go pay for am when FG 20k reach my state.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by drololaaof: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Don't mind this man ,but revenue increased during Fowler's tenure please we should not forget that taxes were increased hitherto items that were not taxed were taxed now why not revenue be increased did he want him drain his blood for tax .Deeree is God oh. Change of impoverishment

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by michoim(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
Aboki people and their nonsense talks.. Fowlers record are there for all to see
Which records? Records of misappropriation? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by soft101: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
That is correct.

If we were in a sane environment, Fowler should have been in prison.

Tinubu is involved, so everything is correct.

If you know, you know.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
Aboki people and their nonsense talks.. Fowlers record are there for all to see
Which record? The man tribalism is out of town, this man take yroubu tribalism to another level.almost all his appointment are yroubu,he should be Lock in jail.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
After criticising your precedessor I hope you will do better
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Azooms: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
This man should just keep quiet, ever since he has taken over what positive impact has he had?? All these Aboki Olodo too are claiming they know how to run things.

2 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why is he trying so hard destroy his predecessors image. Where is this done? It can only be Apc and propaganda.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by KGREAT(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mr Nami is such a rubbish human being. What success have you recorded since you came to office. Rather you inflicted more pain in tax payer through double taxation. You are there talking nonsense. Small respect you no get for your former boss.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
ivandragon:
I hope the recruitments done under Fowler gets probed...
Am telling you they should prob his recruitments that man took yroubu tribalism to another level during his time. He should be jail

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by MetaPhysical: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Anyone who succeeds a previous administration of a parastatal and has to scrap what his predecessor left, however much it was mismanaged, is himself a worse manager and administrator.

Namu is already revealing himself as bad administrator if he had to start all over.

Tunde Fowler came from the Lagos Management Structure. They have a tradition of successful sustainment. As much opposition existed between Ambode and Sanwo-Olu, the current administration did not scrap what was handed over.....he merely rearranged few policies and continued on.

That structure in Lagos is attestation to the competence and performance of all that graduated from it and are today dispersed into different political offices, Federal, State and Local.

Which structure did Namu come from, what shaped his political philosophy? Wherever it is should be examined, it will explain his deficiency in technocracy.

4 Likes

Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by AgentGoat: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Go sit down somewhere we no get time for Una banter.
Re: Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Staro:

Tunde Fowler wasn't such a brilliant revenue expert as the Thifnúbu's
Lagos media portrayed him.

Perhaps they deliberately overhyped him after all, he handed over revenue
collection in Lagos to Thiefnúbu's Alpha Beta.

He applied the same method of patronizing fake consultants at federal
level but it backfired

Fowler used the lagos model, which had worked well also at the federal level. Nigeria earned more during fowler compared to his predecessor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members / Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Ganduje Agrees To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage With Additional N600 (N30,600)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.