Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? (1376 Views)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Thousands Of Dead Fish In Rivers State Washed Up On Shoreline (photo) / Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by myfan: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nobody seems to know the exact name. A snake with hands. Nobody has seen this before....not me.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by myfan: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lalasticlala, chief priest of snakes, what can you say?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by ignis: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
The snake is not clear
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na after e done enter stomach wuna go come dey ask question.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by HworldH(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Serpent
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
You killed that
Are you sure?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by bluemansion: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Easter food don land.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
It's called KOVIK 1-9
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by Tetrahedron: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Such a strange snake!

I have searched and googled all to no avail

Are you sure this is not a genetic disorder or maybe even a specie that has not been discovered till now!

Op, you messed up oo, you should have caught it live and maybe by now Scientists all over the world will be contacting you undecided

Nigeria and kill kill kill, must you kill everything?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by SweetJoystick(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
That isn't a snake but a monitor lizard
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fake
It's not making front page

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by Mrexcell(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
I was told some snakes do grow legs when they become very old.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lala
And snake
Oya
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by nonyofor2(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
It is called serpent
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by myfan: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol
Re: What Is The Name Of This Strange Snake Killed In Rivers State? by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fake snake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Sim Card Registration Is Necessary / How To Make An Inductor / PSC Solar Xantra Inverters Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.