Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103030 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Fidelismaria: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let me think
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by tendawarrior1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
that i have a fwb giving me wat she refused to give saying till marriage. make she no worry sha, shes still d queen of my hrt.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Luizkid(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
That i've had enuf of the honeypot and i want out.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by HarunaWest(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jacqueline22:

What green bottle
I’m gonna tell her myself.
lol
Who sent you ma...
Longest time how are you doing..looking frosh@ Profile piz
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jacqueline22(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
HarunaWest:
lol
Who sent you ma...
Longest time how are you doing..looking frosh@ Profile piz
I’m doing good
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by HarunaWest(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I’m doing good
Thanks
yeah uw
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Skyscrapper11(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
That I still want to wipe my ex galfrnd

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Luizkid:
That i've had enuf of the honeypot and i want out.
lol
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mine is that i feel nothing for her......all i'm in for is her sweet and tight honey pot and when i've had enough i'll dump her.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ihatefeminist: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
She thinks I will marry her not knowing that all my promises nah audio.
Because I dey give am money she thinks I'm 'secured' for marriage grin
Me wey just dey enjoy the pekus;
When I tire we breakup.

Bachelor life too sweet I'm not ready to give that up yet

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Drince: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
i'm cheating on her becouse i don't wanna pop her cherry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by marrok: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stop Being Broke Learn How To Make Easy Money During This Lockdown

Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ubsky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
I had sex with her neighbour the same day I invited her to the hotel room I lodged...But am a changed person now grin grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
. grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by sylvez(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
She doesn’t know that i can never marry her.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Mine...

We've missed you...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
My fetish tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
.! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
That her breath stinks and that's why I don't come real close

Upon all. She snuggles up on me a lot and likes to do these face to face conversation while cuddling.... Hian. Na to dey pretend like say I dey vex, throw my face go another direction

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Paxie55: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand. grin

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Paxie55: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Veefierce:
Am cheating, and searching for a better man
Hahaha.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by seanwilliam(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hmmm, I love my girlfriend's mum.. that woman too gets uwku.... sometimes I dey imagine doing tirisome with them

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hmmm, I love my girlfriend's mum.. that woman too gets uwku.... sometimes I dey imagine doing tirisome with them
I fear who no fear you

297 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Veefierce:
I fear who no fear you
SSsshhhhh

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Godsonjolly: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Paxie55:
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand. grin

Asin ehn, I'm even scared gan. Seeing some comments is saddening. No one to trust, love is just out of it. Too bad

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Godsonjolly:

Asin ehn, I'm even scared gan. Seeing some comments is saddening. No one to trust, love is just out of it. Too bad
lol, u never see anything yet.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
NevetsIbot:
That her breath stinks and that's why I don't come real close
grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by mytime24(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
That am a landlady embarassed

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
I've had sex with several girls while we date. She wooed me and she wants me to marry her coz she's in love.. she's petite cute (my spec is big ass and moderate boobs tho), she cares more, very nice and calm but I don't know if I should keep her or not. Still don't want her to go.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ihatefeminist: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
chop whatever you wan chop for her body then dump her grin
Women aren't worth all these stress
Budline1:
I've had sex with several girls while we date. She wooed me and she wants me to marry her coz she's in love.. she's petite cute (my spec is big ass and boobs tho), she cares more, very nice and calm but I don't know if I should keep her or not. Still don't want her to go.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
chop whatever you wan chop for her body then dump her grin
Women aren't worth all these stress

Hmmn, this one seems to be different. She dey tolerate me wella. Very obedient and never raised a voice at me. Her type is very rare honestly.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
mytime24:
That am a landlady embarassed
high?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.