Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103100 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Tell them.

So many ladies marry guys abroad just to cross over, deep down their hearts they don't love the guy abroad, they prefer one of their useless boyfriend sagging trouser at Agege shocked

Some ladies will collect money from a richer boyfriend and be sponsoring one broke boy's stupid lifestyle all because she feel the broke boy is handsome and looks hot.

Most girls in school will have boyfriends in all popular Nigerian cities but after they graduate and ready to settle down, they turn to fake born again to get good husband and they cry fowl when they hear that guys cheat, why

Some ladies here reading are in a relationship with a nice hardworking guy working hard to give her the best of life but she prefers one yeye boy living stupid life, and she will be collecting money from the other guy and be giving to the yeye boy all because she feels the other guy is not educated enough or handsome enough....to them its a enough excuse to cheat on a guy or maltreat a guy but if same is done to them, they cry fowl and start calling on God, sister u cannot fool or manipulate God, He sees your heart and secrets, so shutup and enjoy it, its life for you.

Some married ladies here, all the children they say belong to their husband na lie, na their ex boyfriend or one yeye boy somewhere de give them the belle while the innocent man labors to train another mans kids, yet its not a big crime to them.

Some ladies here slept their way to the position they are occupying in their workplace right now, the job they had they got it from sleeping around, the good result and grade they graduated with they got it from sleeping with lecturers, but to them, it is fair since it is to help themselves but when men do same, men must be killed for that, na today undecided

Nigga, so na who dey fvck dis women u dey cast so?

Be like say ya head dey pain u ehn!

Nonsense and buratai..cool

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BabbanBura(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
StacyO:
mmmmmm

The comments here just made me weak.........

Abi woo, come up mek I support ya weight
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by emmaodet: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Tell them.

So many ladies marry guys abroad just to cross over, deep down their hearts they don't love the guy abroad, they prefer one of their useless boyfriend sagging trouser at Agege shocked

Some ladies will collect money from a richer boyfriend and be sponsoring one broke boy's stupid lifestyle all because she feel the broke boy is handsome and looks hot.

Most girls in school will have boyfriends in all popular Nigerian cities but after they graduate and ready to settle down, they turn to fake born again to get good husband and they cry fowl when they hear that guys cheat, why

Some ladies here reading are in a relationship with a nice hardworking guy working hard to give her the best of life but she prefers one yeye boy living stupid life, and she will be collecting money from the other guy and be giving to the yeye boy all because she feels the other guy is not educated enough or handsome enough....to them its a enough excuse to cheat on a guy or maltreat a guy but if same is done to them, they cry fowl and start calling on God, sister u cannot fool or manipulate God, He sees your heart and secrets, so shutup and enjoy it, its life for you.

Some married ladies here, all the children they say belong to their husband na lie, na their ex boyfriend or one yeye boy somewhere de give them the belle while the innocent man labors to train another mans kids, yet its not a big crime to them.

Some ladies here slept their way to the position they are occupying in their workplace right now, the job they had they got it from sleeping around, the good result and grade they graduated with they got it from sleeping with lecturers, but to them, it is fair since it is to help themselves but when men do same, men must be killed for that, na today undecided

You have said it all bro.

That was why i typed before that if girls on this forum open up their secrets, hmmmmmmm
This thread GO CATCH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empty barrels make the loudest noise and that is what most guys are.
A silent and smooth river runs deep and that is what most ladies are.
Also, between a person who buys beer to drink and another who is paid to drink it, who do you think will drink more? Of course the person who is paid to drink or in worst case scenario who is free to drink.
Ladies are paid no matter what to have sex be it transport fare, gift, food, money, getting contracts, getting higher score marks, getting a job etc but men will either have to work their asses off to achieve that or pay for it.
The worst most girls will do is to have sexx with you for free, in that case it is still a win win for her.
She doesn't need to pay for it.

I still say it again, if girls open up for this thread, this thread GO CATCH FIRE!!!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by alert01(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:
4m is money to You? You must be a poor church rat.
I'm sure ur dad and ur BF combined don't earn up to 50k
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Osarenwinda17: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mine: Her best friend asked for it behind closed doors and I deliveredgrin
fantabulous�
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by humilitypays(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

Nigga, so na who dey fvck dis women u dey cast so?

Be like say ya head dey pain u ehn!

Nonsense and buratai..cool
lol. I hate lies and pretence. If you are a murderer don't deceive people that you are a saint, and don't condemn your fellow murderers to appear like a saint before people who don't know your secrets.

Men are bad, yes.

Men cheat, yes of course!

Men double date, agreed!

But are women better off Who are men cheating with

If you are a very handsome guy or a rich guy, or close to male celebrities then you will understand that ladies are worst than men when it comes to sex, romance, cheating and all that.

I repeat, so many ladies and girls here reading this thread have slept with their cousins, boyfriend's friend, boyfriend's cousin, boss, friend's boyfriend or husband, colleagues while in a serious relationship or even married.

So many ladies here are dating guys abroad that they don't like nor love but because they want to travel abroad at all cost they deceive these guys with love acts, good cooking, good sex, romantic names, pretence just to fool the guy into marrying them, but once the guy take them abroad, they grow wings and start to know woman right and start to deal with him and even take all he labored for. Many guys abroad are victim of this, who does that Is it not ladies

Many ladies here are married to men they don't care nor like to talk of love just to escape poverty and financial lack while they cheat with the guy with their future less, stupid ex boyfriend who couldn't marry them, is it not foolishness of ladies yet it is no crime to ladies.

Many ladies here deceive guys that have money into believing that they like them, they collect money and material things from these guys and give to some foolish boys somewhere just because to her, she believes the foolish boy is handsome, he has big dick, he is hot, he has huge biceps, he is tall, he is huge, he is educated, and the other nice guy sponsoring them is not good enough maybe because he is not tall, or not handsome as she wishes in her stupid dreams.

Some ladies here are fantasising sleeping with some male celebrities and they are praying for a chance, and the same ladies are in a serious relationship with a good man, some are even married, but to them it is nothing to worry about.

Women are as bad as men, they are only good in keeping secret, pretending and faking life, but in reality, they are worst than men when it comes to sex, cheating and wickedness to the opposite sex

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
She doesn't know that I am rich, because I always pretend to be poor.
hahahahahahahahahahah guy aswae this one off me. Everybody for my crib still de laugh after reading ur comment

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dagger111:

Iyen lo sure ju.
I wish I had the faintest idea of what it means.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Dagger111(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
I wish I had the faintest idea of what it means.

Esha loba de.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:
WAT U ARE DOING TO HER. SOMEONE WE DO TO UR DUAGTHER DNT FORGET

Èwo ntèpè ! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dagger111:

Esha loba de.
Today na Easter, I no wan assume say you wicked for blessing me in the language I don't understand.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Dagger111(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
Today na Easter, I no wan assume say you wicked for blessing me in the language I don't understand.

Jst eulogising you though.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Demmama7(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by humilitypays(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:

You have said it all bro.

That was why i typed before that if girls on this forum open up their secrets, hmmmmmmm
This thread GO CATCH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empty barrels make the loudest noise and that is what most guys are.
A silent and smooth river runs deep and that is what most ladies are.
Also, between a person who buys beer to drink and another who is paid to drink it, who do you think will drink more? Of course the person who is paid to drink or in worst case scenario who is free to drink.
Ladies are paid no matter what to have sex be it transport fare, gift, food, money, getting contracts, getting higher score marks, getting a job etc but men will either have to work their asses off to achieve that or pay for it.
The worst most girls will do is to have sexx with you for free, in that case it is still a win win for her.
She doesn't need to pay for it.

I still say it again, if girls open up for this thread, this thread GO CATCH FIRE!!!!!!!
they will never open up because they want guys to believe that they are virgin Mary the mother of Christ shocked

The highest secret you will hear them say publicly is;

My boyfriend doesn't know how much I earn, he thinks I earn less.

My boyfriend doesn't know my birthday, he thinks it's may but it's actually December.

My husband think I don't pray, but he doesn't know I pray more at midnight when he is deep asleep.

My boyfriend doesn't know that I am a twin.

My boyfriend doesn't even know that I love him, but honestly I love him to pieces.

Those are the kind of lies they will come here to tell so guys can believe that eh yaaah, ladies are good oh, na today angry

The lady being narrated on this fp thread will still come here to form saint and rain curses on men for being scum and cheats.

Go and read this thread on fp now https://www.nairaland.com/5789420/last-fling-before-wedding-very

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freedomnirvana:
I went to spend a night in her one room apartment after enough banging she went to take her bath,nd the jr sis who is 21 was feeling honey after hearing d snr sound tracks nd I bleep her too....

How true is this? Which kind lie be this one..

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
CalabarDude:
She doesn't know am a weed smoker

So what's wrong with smoking weed? undecided
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Paxie55:
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand.
[/s]

You need help...very fast!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
stop quenching the guys from talking. That ladies are not talking does not make them any different or better humans.

Are u aware that so many ladies on this thread have slept with their bosses at work, colleagues at work for no reason, some have slept with their boyfriends friend....some have sugar daddies, some have aborted for a strange guy while in a serious relationship...some have given birth before but claiming virgins....some claimed their current boyfriend deflowered them but they were deflowered many years before they met their current boyfriend.

Many ladies here are dating a man because of his money but keep lying to him that they can't explain why they love him.

Many ladies here in serous relationship are secretly wishing to Bleep some guys should the opportunity come their way....

Some of you ladies have slept with some of your male celebrity crushes, some will pull off their panties for a male celebrity if the opportunity come, and some wish to sleep with a male celebrity, a star, a famous person, but still you want to come here and act all saintly and paint guys as the evil just because guys are more liberal in saying their mind unlike ladies who are too secretive with everything about them to make guys believe they are innocent and good ladies.

Please let them be

Word! Truer words have never been said.. You’re so right and they know it.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dagger111:

Jst eulogising you though.
Thanks bro. May your tomorrow be better than today. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by West10(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
She calls even when I don't call her. She apologize even if I'm the one that has done wrong. She's very supportive even when I'm going through a hard time. I've been trying so hard to find flaws about her but she's been proving me wrong. [/quote]
Bro she’s a keeper hold her tight o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

No one said anything about letting this one who cares about you go. I never mentioned it.

As per the other girls who don't care about you or wanna be seen around, it's cause of your value to them bro. You have to look at those girls and study them to find out what really gets them, and do that. Note you might have all the money in the world and they will still not bait an eye. Keep looking whilst still holding on to this one.

Study them kwa undecided when there are researches & studies to do regarding inventions and epidemic/pandemic.

U get time o. grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by West10(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Budline1 post=88385058]

Thank you OG but this girl respects me very much, she's not forming it, she's just a really calm person, her dad is like that too.. she's not that old but very wise. We've been together for 2 years yet she hasn't done a single thing to make me upset. She never judged me but always encourage me, always wanting me to be happy.

Bro she’s a keeper hold her tight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
I don't even have a boyfriend.So many crazy guys out there.

But you know that you need one...an ideal one.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God go punish most guys here when they are ready to settle down,they won't find love in Jesus name for deceiving girls.Awon Yoruba and igbo demons oshi grin

Èwo ntèpè ! shocked grin

Someone cannot play with you again? grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Omar09(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Sure you didn't mention that, just saying..

I just feel girls which are my spec(physically) value themselves so much and they feel they can have anyone they want, some want to be given what their parents can not give them because other guys give them, in other words they feel too entitled and they are not ones I would risk to have a future with.

Sure I'll keep looking for more while I hold on to this one.. Eventhough I've noticed countless time that girls that are my complete spec don't care enough, they're always too engrossed in their beauties (I feel it's a Nigerian girl thing) and I don't go out my way to impress any woman, no not my style. I just shoot my shot and let them go if they don't want to be friends to start with.

I've not met any girl that match my complete physical spec that isn't playing some kind of games or feeling entitled. They may offer sex but they don't really love because they are always keeping their options open instead of me being the priority.

Keep grinding. And I liked the part where you said you don't go out of your way to please a woman, it's cool, you should keep it up. Always go for the ones who love you more than you love yourself, hell even more than you love her or she loves herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Daverichie008: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
That I'm traveling out of this country immediately the coronavirus shit is sorted out. Provided my visa is still valid sha. She doesn't know and I'm never telling her till I'm out of the country.

She once told me how her and her mom prayed fervently when her younger bro wanted to travel. They prayed against it. And he's still in Nigeria till now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
I'm really sad at this.You really disgraced the men's nation.The best friend is a big fool.Messing up with her besties bf.

Chai... very painful. grin

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by kizwid(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Sure. I can't maltreat her but I just think it's OK to learn from ppl's experiences and know how to study a woman , even tho no one is perfect.
i just hope for you, you don't carry regretful step base on experience you are seeking for
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
MightySirKay:
I and my ex still "roll" even though we have both moved on. We just can't get enough of each other. If we jam eachother 20 times in a day, nah that same number of times we go bang eachother.
Confam grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
kaey10:

Damn..... ain't u beautiful smiley

So you actually think Preshieben is beautiful ehn...some niggaz though. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AFONAMARO: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:
If I can't tell him, is it you I will now tell?

Even you?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hassan88:
I slept with her mother.

Fear God. Na lie jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.