Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (46642 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / A Nairalander Shares Her Christmas Recipe / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Fidelismaria: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Well-done op

Well-done
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by DabuIIIT: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Waiting for to show pictures of him sharing grilled meat, no be only to use NL to promote one darling lifeless being like that

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Angy55(f): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Verily Verily I say unto you, thou have received your reward here on Nairaland. Forget about the heavenly reward.

Some people don't care about heavenly reward. So just let them do what ever thing that pleases them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by GermanMelania: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
How much did you spend?
Pls give us a breakdown of your expenditure to encourage more of us. Thanks
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by go4value(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Weldone my brother.. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Finchmgh: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Awoleesu:
Happy Easter!

Just wondering if you did cook jollof rice in the pressure cooker!
of course the wife did...that's why the rice look so fermented.

I can only imagine the kind of women we have these days that can't even prepare a simple decent meal...
Even if I'm hungry, I sincerely can not eat that kind of meal
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by LordReed(m): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
So guys in the sprirt of Easter and appreciating the security guards and technicians at my place of work who have all been at work since lockdown doing 5 days shift in their numbers, I woke up and felt like sharing some food with them.

Went to buy some chicken and other items needed and all thanks to my wife who made it possible. Made a lot of packs for them and added some soft drinks. They enjoyed it as they had a better food taste from a good chef.

Enjoy some of the pictures. While heading to the office to give them, I also bought some cold bottle water in pack to share with security officers ensuring lockdown in the metropolis.

People are really hungry in this period if you have kindly share with people for humanity sake because this period will soon be over.

I love this. Good work and may you always have help when you need it.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Great, but I prefer to give or help people without letting other people know about it or go online to talk about it, just me though, not saying it has to apply to you.
Bless you though.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by mignone(f): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

Well for those that need it that would have gone a long way. But as the usual practice in the country, some soulless agents of devil politicians are already embezzling the funds. May their souls be short.
Àse!!!
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Angelinastto(f): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

That is the bit I could personally do. When we turn billiona we go do more.
God will continue to provide for you. More grease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by TomMary(f): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
May God bless you abundantly
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
u try sha but bubu's 20k ehn ... 4 make sense.

And how many person will have the d 20k ..... ??

I dont even know what to believe anymore.... undecided
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by candyguyofficia(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Lol... The above is what you type mosttimes
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by GreenDee(f): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Wow nice gesture, food is a basic necessity of life, try to feed those that are hungry around you friends..that's what matters nw. Because this lockdown is not really friendly to some families.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by HRtechnique: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
Then packing inside started for trip to the office. Was able to make few pictures . The security people on the road had their own shares of love too. Everything couldn't stay in the car had to pack some in the trunk. Thay was all.

Nice gesture from you to those guys.
How did you get past police.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Jaqenhghar: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Goodcare:
Is high time we encourage our domestic workers

God bless the givers
Those same workers you are extending goodwill to will Connive with armed robbers and miscreants to kill you.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by RuddyFusion(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Goodcare:
Is high time we encourage our domestic workers

Givers never lack

Givers that uses social media to announce Thier works already got their rewards ....
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by RuddyFusion(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2020
We can do these things without bringing them to social media...when I do things like this I don't even take pictures talkless of posting or talking about them on platforms like this....
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by idtwo: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Haba! This kind of comment is evil.

Finchmgh:

I can only imagine the kind of women we have these days that can't even prepare a simple decent meal...
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by toprealman: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
So guys in the sprirt of Easter and appreciating the security guards and technicians at my place of work who have all been at work since lockdown doing 5 days shift in their numbers, I woke up and felt like sharing some food with them.

Went to buy some chicken and other items needed and all thanks to my wife who made it possible. Made a lot of packs for them and added some soft drinks. They enjoyed it as they had a better food taste from a good chef.

Enjoy some of the pictures. While heading to the office to give them, I also bought some cold bottle water in pack to share with security officers ensuring lockdown in the metropolis.

People are really hungry in this period if you have kindly share with people for humanity sake because this period will soon be over.
Nice one man......that chicken go sweet no be small.
Hail madam.....she do well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by purples25(f): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Well done, I love this.

If we don't post good stuff like this then what would we post?
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by kunletexs: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

I dont know. I don't work for Buhari neither do the people that I gave these to work for him. I have done my bit and moved on. Whatever they decide to do with the 20k is none of my concern. The only thing j know is that those that used this coronavirus period killing humans to make illegal wealth will all die like ants.

Why answer his stupid comment. Oh!, u have done your bit, even the devil knows, so let the fool keep ranting while God keeps blessing u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Burgerlomo: 1:11am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

God bless you guys cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Burgerlomo: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
Then packing inside started for trip to the office. Was able to make few pictures . The security people on the road had their own shares of love too. Everything couldn't stay in the car had to pack some in the trunk. Thay was all.

If you pack some in the trunk means you are in Obodo Oyinbo but if you pack some in the boots means you are in Naija grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by weareok(m): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2020
I know this is not right but things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by JayReeMai(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
Pictures bit large
your pockets will never run dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Billyanger(m): 2:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Finchmgh:

You get problem man! Tf niggar! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Billyanger(m): 2:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Those same workers you are extending goodwill to will Connive with armed robbers and miscreants to kill you.

Why u go reason like that! Tf! You've got real problem 100% angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by sayisayi(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Op you are an OG. Original Gangster in the true sense. Thinking of others when you have plenty. X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by sayisayi(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The evening before the robbery, those thieves will consume 15kg of rotten bat meat from Bubu's resident abattoir meat seller here on NL.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by hybridblood07(m): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2020
I don't think you've sense at all.
Peace081:
Hope you r doing it from the bottom of your heart not for camera man the likes u will get on social media ooooo, just asking for a friend thou

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by tellwisdom: 4:00am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

Is this one white rice mixed with plenty Maggie or jollof?? Even your groundnut oil de foam like say u add small detergent inside.

I Just pray whosever eating this rice don’t end up in the hospital treating stomach ache sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video) / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery? / Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.