Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (46603 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / A Nairalander Shares Her Christmas Recipe / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by midehi2(f): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

Gbam. You spoke well sir. My wife was even in the car when I went to deliver the food items but none of them saw her as the car is tinted. Dont want unnecessary attention. But decided to share pics to encourage others. I believe some are already thinking of doing such too.
You try abeg, don't mind them
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Billyanger(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

No be true I talk? Why una too dey fear truth lile this nah?
Na advice I give the OP sha.

The effect you create with your choice of words is negative
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by chloedogie(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
midehi2:

And where is my own rice package grin

Lol.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Jaqenhghar: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Billyanger:

The effect you create with your choice of words is negative
I tell it as it is. That is the reality of living in that shithole. It may not be pleasant but that is what it is. If I was the OP I'd watch my 6
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Billyanger(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I tell it as it is. That is the reality of living in that shithole. It may not be pleasant but that is what it is. If I was the OP I'd watch my 6

That good man @Op did a great job, you should try that somedays too wink
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Jaqenhghar: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Billyanger:

That good man @Op did a great job, you should try that somedays too wink
Oh no doubt about it he dud a good job. The problem is in that dump people are not appreciative of good gestures. If I was him Id do the gesture from afar... somehow keep them at arms length.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Billyanger(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Oh no doubt about it he did a good job. The problem is in that dump people are not appreciative of good gestures. If I was him Id do the gesture from afar... somehow keep them at arms length.

Now i understand your veiw points, I have studied people and i can tell you that they can be ungrateful but there are good people that will appreciate good gestures
Sometimes you just have to do things for humanity sake. Lets encourage Op abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Tamarau123: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
May God bless the work of your hands as you willingly offer to pple in this Easter period.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by dele2k4(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
When he continue progressing people will be saying he do jazz not knowing that when you give to one people you have � in return for the gesture, Bros I congratulate you into your next success keep it up because you do according to God's directive �������.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by olenyi: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Peace081:
Hope you r doing it from the bottom of your heart not for camera man the likes u will get on social media ooooo, just asking for a friend thou

I would like you to do your own even for the camera. At least someone will benefit from your kind Gesture.

For the camera or not shouldn't have been your concern bro. Show us Your Own.

My warm regards.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by purples25(f): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

They prefer seeing pictures of soldiers killed by bokoharam boys. The world is evil so dont expect more sis. Done my bit and they are doing their own bit of always criticising that is why we are all headed different directions in life. Stay positive.

Please don't let them affect you. You did not show your face. Is it those challenges they prefer to see or war or what? What then do they prefer to see? People that are troublesome and still scream scam when there is no proof. It is people's habit, forget them, you did good.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by olenyi: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
deltateam:

If he were doing it for camera, he would snap himself grinning with the people.

I just tire for some people sef.

I am sure he has never blessed anyone like this but he will be quick to criticize others.

Warm regards.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by shola07(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

It finished the same day. But if you dey Abuja I fit arrange you some in the spirit of love and seeing that we all survive this period.

no bro, na southwest we dey, It alright
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Those stains are obviously from a work in progress. I am sure if Chloedogie shares a current picture, it will be nothing like yours. Look at those pots, look at yours. No comparison.

hurt grin e rii olohun bii, thunda fire ur 42inches yansh grin so you know W.I.P, mine was after grin... if i tell dem yu are not that intelligent ... that is even a non stick fry pan, i wonder how yu draw comparism... here is jus anoda man whu is carefree, perhaps he doesnt even know about the presentation going on wink

But you see, I have nyash too- a good 42inches, but that has never been the selling point

can yu place ur hand on d bible n swear b4 us .. ur bumbum is -5 inches my tv undecided .. no wonder, you get 2nd wife stature grin grin mummi
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by chloedogie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
youwanbanme:

hurt grin e rii olohun bii, thunda fire ur 42inches yansh grin so you know W.I.P, mine was after grin... if i tell dem yu are not that intelligent ... that is even a non stick fry pan, i wonder how yu draw comparism... here is jus anoda man whu is carefree, perhaps he doesnt even know about the presentation going on wink

But you see, I have nyash too- a good 42inches, but that has never been the selling point

can yu place ur hand on d bible n swear b4 us .. ur bumbum is -5 inches my tv undecided .. no wonder, you get 2nd wife stature grin grin mummi

So sad all you could reduce this thread to is just this. While showing off your TV, if you try to step out, you will see hungry people in this lock-down. You can try to assist some of them. Life is not smiling at people out there. Show them love and stop this TV bragging and fighting on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

So sad all you could reduce this thread to is just this. While showing off your TV, if you try to step out, you will see hungry people in this lock-down. You can try to assist some of them. Life is not smiling at people out there. Show them love and stop this TV bragging and fighting on the internet.

The dude is not smart at all. If he sees big television will he talk. Na small thing you dey take know man wey no get sense.

Your woman just helped you cook and serve the less privilege. His own is busy walking about a dirty house naked. Tomorrow he will say women change after marriage. The signs are always there!!
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Billyanger:

Now i understand your veiw points, I have studied people and i can tell you that they can be ungrateful but there are good people that will appreciate good gestures
Sometimes you just have to do things for humanity sake. Lets encourage Op abeg.
Maybe my choice of words gave the wrong inpression. I'm all for what he is doing.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

Boss trust me ... you are not alone on that lane not everyone will share online. #no hate#no brags n thanks 4 d advice
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Shemadex(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
So guys in the sprirt of Easter and appreciating the security guards and technicians at my place of work who have all been at work since lockdown doing 5 days shift in their numbers, I woke up and felt like sharing some food with them.

Went to buy some chicken and other items needed and all thanks to my wife who made it possible. Made a lot of packs for them and added some soft drinks. They enjoyed it as they had a better food taste from a good chef.

Enjoy some of the pictures. While heading to the office to give them, I also bought some cold bottle water in pack to share with security officers ensuring lockdown in the metropolis.

People are really hungry in this period if you have kindly share with people for humanity sake because this period will soon be over.
Pls I need help for food any amount pls God bless any one who help thanks 6170876684 Fidelity Braimah Joy Rakietu
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by midehi2(f): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

Lol.
I am not joking oo grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Hisduchess(f): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:
Pictures bit large

Good one I must say but I'll advise that you stop the culture of advertising your charity moves cos people praise you instead of the ultimate praise that comes from God.even the Bible talked about secret givings and I'll encourage you to tow that path. All my adult life I have come to understand that when you give someone who can't repay you or when you do anonymous charity the blessings are often enormous so I have always done that kinda charity and the reward is often rewarding.infact if am asking God for a particular clarification or blessing I just do an anonymous charity as regards my petitions and oftentimes I get answers.so I'll advise that you consider it too even if you are an atheist you'll see the effect.You have a Good heart,may God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2020
chloedogie:
Trying to shrink them
Paragraph 2:
"They enjoyed the food & drinks"

Paragraph 5:
"Enjoy pictures as I am going to give them the food & drinks"

Summary:
How can they enjoy what they have not seen?
Sequence & logic my friend.

Happy Easter.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by chloedogie(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Paragraph 2:
"They enjoyed the food & drinks"

Paragraph 5:
"Enjoy pictures as I am going to give them the food & drinks"

Summary:
How can they enjoy what they have not seen?
Sequence & logic my friend.

Happy Easter.

While you are paragraphing, well meaning Nigerians are touching lives. The little English I did in secondary school decades back has gotten me to where I am today. What I used in making 30 people happy is not up to a certain percentage %(which I won't put figure to) of my monthly income. So keep correcting the paragraphs okay.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by chloedogie(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Hisduchess:

Good one I must say but I'll advise that you stop the culture of advertising your charity moves cos people praise you instead of the ultimate praise that comes from God.even the Bible talked about secret givings and I'll encourage you to tow that path. All my adult life I have come to understand that when you give someone who can't repay you or when you do anonymous charity the blessings are often enormous so I have always done that kinda charity and the reward is often rewarding.infact if am asking God for a particular clarification or blessing I just do an anonymous charity as regards my petitions and oftentimes I get answers.so I'll advise that you consider it too even if you are an atheist you'll see the effect.You have a Good heart,may God continue to bless you

Amen bro. You know sometimes in life you have to share to be able to encourage others as well. Life is not smiling to so many people out there. Before I even handed them the food I have gotten my reward from God. It is not about appraisals you get from men sometimes it is about the intent itself. One thing I will never do is to be taking pictures with them. I have done my bit man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by xendra: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Peace081:
Hope you r doing it from the bottom of your heart not for camera man the likes u will get on social media ooooo, just asking for a friend thou
is he your president? did you see his poster anywhere that he is contesting for governor? is he even a celebrity what stupid likes will he spend that money, time and effort to get what will he do with your worthless likes? by the way, how many likes have you given him that makes you think its worth his time?
don't know why there'll always be people like you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by xendra: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2020
chloedogie:

Amen bro. You know sometimes in life you have to share to be able to encourage others as well. Life is not smiling to so many people out there. Before I even handed them the food I have gotten my reward from God. It is not about appraisals you get from men sometimes it is about the intent itself. One thing I will never do is to be taking pictures with them. I have done my bit man.
you did right, trust me just knowing someone else is giving somewhere will encourage another person you don't even know to give, don't mind those who have never given in their life telling you how to give. you didn't take pictures with the people and that's ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought ₦2,800 And How I Prepared It / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.