Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,951 members, 7,803,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here (182606 Views)

Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / click Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by hurricanekatrina(f): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by chukziee(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Hi
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Christianwalas(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
igstars:

I'm in pH too
You can flash my number or text me. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Alamus(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Make I try nah
I m 35 old man
Working with Lagos state govt
Adekunletoheeb13@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by ariyebaba(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Am a gentleman from Edo,tall,cool headed,smart,friendly,hardworking entrepreneur with athletic body looking for a mature,slim,tall,educated,courteous and light complexion lady for romantic relationship.

Only matured ladies who knows what they want should contact me on 08067930771

sms or whatsapp only.

Will revert pronto

Dont call nor flash.

Thanks

i look forward to reading from you

merci !!!
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Christianwalas(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
igstars:

I'm in pH too

Lets keep in touch, please
U can flash my number
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by coolDude1145(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Sultanchidi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
08066583722 or 08158527846 call or whatsapp, I'm a working class guy based in Delta State
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by TEEBLUE88(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2018
I need a sex teacher, I stay at redemption camp
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Olatoman(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Hi, some FWB needed, you can PM me and we pick up from there.
Location is Maryland-Fadeyi axis(Lagos!
*Discreet
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Engineerpee(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2018
Peter single guy n 29yrs , tall, dark. based in ogun state mowe to be precise and ibadan. Am a graduate and I work with an engineering firm. I would like to meet ladies between 22-27yrs who is ready for a serious relationship hit me up on email at engineerpeter3322@gmail.com and I will reply you immediately
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by chukziee(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2018
Owerri ladies and any other 08080868585, for private nuudes exchange,phonesez and sezchat...call or whatsapp.
I can teach you
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by tobalu(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
Tobi
Male
Lagos
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by tobalu(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2018
Tobi
Male
Lagos(Ipaja)
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by chukziee(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2018
Want to see my huge dick ladies? If you are alone, call or chat up on whatsapp +2348126646048.
You will be shocked...lol
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Matty1784: 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
I have a whatsapp group I just created and need cute sexy ladies like you don't mind if you will join.

About:

Screened Adults join this group to exchange sex related msgs, extremely free to Post and read stories, jokes, your interests, love life etc Engage in erotic chats without abusing others.

Motto: Explore your Fantasies

https:///4S5gnb7zoAx1BJlHwd3f8b

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by donkelvin10(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2018
I am don kelvin looking for a true relationship.... My contacts are +2348183399186, +2348183399186
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:03am On May 29, 2018
Matty1784:
I have a whatsapp group I just created and need cute sexy ladies like you don't mind if you will join.

About:

Screened Adults join this group to exchange sex related msgs, extremely free to Post and read stories, jokes, your interests, love life etc Engage in erotic chats without abusing others.

Motto: Explore your Fantasies

https:///4S5gnb7zoAx1BJlHwd3f8b

Add me up. im interested
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by nelsoelomi(f): 9:43pm On May 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Becoted001(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2018
nelsoelomi:
Need a serious relationship
check your inbox or reach me on lovefromchandler@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Johnboom: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by marisdgreat(f): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sultanchidi:
08066583722 or 08158527846 call or whatsapp, I'm a working class guy based in Delta State
hi
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Sultanchidi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
marisdgreat:
hi
hello, how are you doing
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by olivrich(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
My name is Olivrich, I'm based in Lagos, I'm a male, a igbo guy, 31 yrs old, it has been my dream to have serious relationship with a Christian decent Yoruba lady that will lead to marriage, any one interested should pls call or what's app on 08138394183
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by marisdgreat(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sultanchidi:
hello, how are you doing
Am good n u
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Sultanchidi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
marisdgreat:
Am good n u
I'm fine, pls can i inbox you
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by marisdgreat(f): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2018
Sultanchidi:
yes u can
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by marisdgreat(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sultanchidi:
yes u can inbox me good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by savvy12: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
I'm a single lady in my late 20's looking for a Christian guy for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.I'm a virgin too(not that its an achievement).
I'm fair in complexion and tall.
The guy must be igbo and God fearing.
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by jmoore(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
savvy12:
I'm a single lady in my late 20's looking for a Christian guy for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.I'm a virgin too(not that its an achievement).
I'm fair in complexion and tall.
The guy must be igbo and God fearing.
my Whatsapp no is 09038795246.
Your Whatsapp number is not working
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by Sultanchidi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
marisdgreat:

yes u can inbox me good afternoon
Good afternoon i have replied ur email
Re: Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here by marisdgreat(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sultanchidi:
Good afternoon i have replied ur email
ook let me check it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.