Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each (3327 Views)

Get Skillshare Free For 6 Months For Only N2k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / Covid-19-widows And Orphans Received N25,000 Each From Sharon / How I Made Over N300,000 Profit In 4 Days With Virtual Basketball Using N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Philantropists: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
I believe this will go a long way in motivating others, quote me with your plan for the N25K and let's do it.

Good luck !

Please no duplicate users. One person gets N25K only.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Yuceeluv(f): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
i had a business(strictly headgears). It didnt flourish. i intend to be back on my feet.

#25000 is enough capital for me to make pancakes with and sell in the neighbourhood for the time being. since noone can move around freely yet(i stay in kaduna).
When i have yielded growth with the sales of this to the point i can rent a container in place of a shop, i will have where to display my goods and continue, as i have known my mistakes that made my business to flop initially.

ps: would it not be lovely to hear your name mentioned when one gives his/her success story? smiley

About to go offline(wish i could stay longer). Just incase God picks me, this is my account number 3042987689 firstbank. Thank you

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Teaveapoet(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oya now, I need money to buy foodstuffs as lockdown dey
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Joelbm631(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Am damn broke now
If I get the 25k now I'll settle all my debts and fix my phone, then buy little food stuffs
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by espn(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let's go... Let's do it...@OP I will appreciate if you can donate to our course too TOUCH A LIFE TODAY...People are really hungry. From you and in your name we would package stuffs and share...You can check us up on social media to check our recent items we shared.

A life not lived for others is not a life...

IG:touchalife03

Facebook: Touch a life today

CC: Philantropists's
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by seedorfy134(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just food stuff and to clear so debt that all i wnt..... Nothing else. God bless you
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by chidexharm(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Give it to the orphanage i think they need it more
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by seunlayi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:
I believe this will go a long way in motivating others, quote me with your plan for the N25K and let's do it.

Good luck !

Food, rent, capital for selling of nose mask....
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by GYBABA(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

First of all, I'll gift my mum who's been a widow half of the money to enable her take care of five of us at home. She's not gone to her workplace for 2 weeks now & we've not gotten any relief package just yet. She's vowed to flaunt lockdown unless relief reaches her but I'm certain it won't & she's got mouth to feed. I'm scared because if she goes out & gets the virus, she'll leave all 5 of us to die & we'll be doomed but if I get this cash giveaway I'll give her half so she'll change her mind about going out & adhere to the lockdown. If you're really serious about this, please help it'll go a long way. Thank you. Again I'll also try to give our tenants about 1k... They're 3 in number in order to encourage them a bit to stay home. If they get it we'll also get the virus. In this period, no money is too small. Thank you OP
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Shelumiel: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
My rent is due and I'll need cash soonest before I find myself battling with two challenges : Covid-19 and homelessness. Zenith bank. 2211370587. Thanks
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Bigflamie(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

Person wey never chop dey find whom to give money
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Jayveed(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'll use the money to invest in Forex, I have been learning about it and the only thing preventing me from venturing into it is there startup capital. if you give me this money I promise I'll make very good use of it especially to my family.
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by ehiblessing(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

I make soap for bathing and domestic use, I believe this money would be enough to brand my cans to make them more attractive to my customers and give me a wider audience.
I would also add small capital to it to make my production x2
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by karlxavier(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
I would use the money to buy sanitizers and nose mask and sell in my neighbourhood to make profits.

I would also use some part of the money to buy foodstuffs and sell in my neighbourhood and use 40% profit to gift relief materials to the widows around me. Thank you as you consider my offer
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Adeoludt(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Have not not bn this broke before...need the money to sustain this lockdown period
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by karlxavier(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

I would use the money to buy sanitizers and nose mask and sell in my neighbourhood to make profits.

I would also use some part of the money to buy foodstuffs and sell in my neighbourhood and use 40% profit to gift relief materials to the widows around me. Thank you as you consider my offer
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Prectega(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

I want to be a full time blogger, but i need a working laptop so to enable me , i normally use my friend's own , but i don't have access to it now due to the lock down... I have some money already but its not complete .. What i need is 15k .. Would really appreciate if you can come to my aid.. Thank you

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by wallexy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

I plan to buy foodstuff for my household. I always take of my parents who are of old age. Since lock down. I couldn't av access to go out to work. So as to buy foodstuff. Will so much appreciate if you bless us with it. Thanks
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Tolani0167(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
I will pay part of my daughter school fees that am owing. Will also buy food stuff because of the lock down, I will use the rest to buy data and apply for jobs. Thank you for your kind gestures.
Philantropists:

Good luck !

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by teadrake(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

I'll give the money to my sister with four kids,she sells okrika and ever since this lockdown took effect, its extremely difficult for her and her kids. I had to send the last 2k I had on me to her. Thank you bro. God bless!
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by suxex4ever: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

The 25k will be for purely charity. There will be just 10 beneficiary from different families. Each will be given 2k for food stuffs and upkeep during this lockdown. I will have the remaining 5k for logistics and calls.

NOTE: Transfer to all beneficiary will be done by you. All I have to do is to supply you their account details and follow up.
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Tamkurou: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't even know what to type, but 25k can go a long way shaaa.
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by ajilay(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
If I have 25k now is going to help me from committing suicide
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by onyi06: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
It will help my elder sis who are in serious need for money to feed.
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Lizzy247: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
I just need to feed my family.

Philantropists:

Good luck !

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by lanreabbey(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

it will go a long way,,lemme save the up epistles,,, 0159753239 GT Bank
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by pascalbenz: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

pls since on the 25th of march we stoped work and since then we have not been paid till now, if am picked i will use 8k to fix my sifang diesel generator wch i do use for welding during my offdays at home. The generator is due for service and the current is very low to power the welding machine . It will cost me about 8-9k for the service, i will then use 10k to buy few materials to work as sample / display . The remaining will n0w be used to buy food stuf for the family ..since two weeks now na mama thnk you i dey chop . Pls help a brother!! Shalom
Acct gtbank 0255887446 name Bernard pascal uche
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Sheggzylee: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
It will do us a lot because we six at home and our foodstuff as finished already and with 25k it will go a long way and we really need it
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Taywon: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

For survival (food and taking care of my siblings)
Acess bank

#happyeaster

Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by sharaff6(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

Good luck !

food stuff for my family. And my 8month old baby food because he dont suck breast much because my wife has hepertits.
Re: Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each by Confidantfunds(f): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
This 25000#, I am a single mum with four kids, this fund can support our feeding and selling food stuff infront of our compound. Initially I do Oso afia. Also known as market runs... But we have been in the house since 2weeks plus. Please help a soul.
Thank you

Philantropists:

Good luck !

Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit / Where Can I Get Tricycles(keke Napep) To Buy In Benin? / Supplier Of Roll of Nylon 5okg Needed