Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? (6798 Views)

Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] / I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by GreatAchiever1: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Come op shey na clash of clan or boom beach u dey talk a out..
Just teach her how to play d game or login to her her acct nd upgrade her if u sabi
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Colb461: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Darkseid:
This thread is proof that a lot of Nairalanders have very low IQ. Most just read the title and click on reply without reading the contents.
u just on point..seriously they would never read meaning to something before jumping into conclusion

1 Like

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by nelsonebby(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nice bait
sick bait
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
PlayerMeji:
First thing check your brain
12 years old woman?
its an online game. the op no get brain
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by paul100(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
It's an online game maybe pubg or call of duty.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ori re ti daru!
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Help2020: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
PlayerMeji:
First thing check your brain

12 years old woman?
12 years is not a woman yet.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by gfon(m): 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
josen16322:
if dis post is true a 12yrs wantin a 26yrs old guy,u will be surprise dat d 12yrs old girl is not a virgin anymore and am talkin thru experience becos there is a sayin in 9ja dat says no more small girls in lagos as long som of dem tink havin a early boobs makes dem a big girl and if anyone got a problem wit my coment drop yo username let chat grin
but nigga why u daft like this na,to read is a big problem for most folks. Chaii see dullards wey i dey follow drag naija with.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Junkie1: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
TROLL JOB
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by LarryBee1k: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
sorry
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by GraGra247(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

It's a game. He's in level 26 and the woman is in level 12.
Perhaps if you read the post itself and not just the title, you wouldnt have fallen into this confusion many did.
OP is just trying to be mischievous, but not funny at all.

You're very correct. I totally missed it. My apologies.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Alexanity(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
But this should have been in gaming section not on romance, people mind here are wired to think differently, the environment here had always impacted that, numbers here means age and want here means love so stop misleading people, it is not evil to be daft, unless you wish to blame God for not giving us all equal comprehension capacity
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by scoundrel(f): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
falcon01:
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself. Any advice
Who says it’s really a girl? Catfishing is a thing.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
/
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by zed7: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
They may have Ph.d, brag of their ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc but one thing is common, they lack common sense. That's why their political leaders and religious leaders take advantage of their low IQ.
Good one OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
While you want to still prove your stubbornness and ignorance, I will educate you out of my dedication to make you see that your blindness and ignorance is why we are still flogging this issue.

Op wrote that he didn't know what to do about a 12 years old woman.

I told him to check his brain and highlighted '12 years old woman?' with a question mark.

In your blindness, you rushed to point out that I wrote 12 years old woman, is it not the point I raised that you are raising?

Didn't you see what the OP wrote? Was it I that wrote 12 years woman? Did I not call his attention to it?

Its you and your family that are peodophiles.

Attention seeker

GraGra247:

If you had a working brain you should easily know where sarcasm is totally inappropriate. You call a 12 year old a woman and you dare call it sarcasm.

You're just on the same boat with the Op. I strongly suspect you. Filthy pedophiles.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by sayso: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
alphaNomega:

Why not add her to your clan? that way she levels up a lot faster than she would if she remained in her own clan
That one na ojoro,besides the game app can't jump.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
I strongly disagree...

In the original post,the OP wrote 12 YEAR OLD WOMAN and modified it when I called him out.

What you seeing is a modified post. I hv at least learnt something today...to always screenshot disgusting posts like this before they are modified.

Darkseid:
This thread is proof that a lot of Nairalanders have very low IQ. Most just read the title and click on reply without reading the contents.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oga the OP modified the post, initially it read 12 YEARS OLD WOMAN

that was why I wrote for him to check his brain and wrote 12 years old woman?

Help2020:
12 years is not a woman yet.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
the OP modified the post initially it read 12 YEARS old woman...

Ifeanyi4491:
12 yrs old upcoming girl
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oga,the post was modified after a call out.

So don't think you cannot be played like first responders were.

alphaNomega:

Read the first post again, slowly this time.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Now all of you that commented without reading or ref without understanding, close your wye and repeat after me “Lord every spirit of dullness that is affecting my reasoning die by fire”
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Darkseid:
It's not just nairalanders, rather a lot of Nigerians!
The worse is they don't even read the full write up; they'll read only the heading and make their conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by falcon01: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I strongly disagree...

In the original post,the OP wrote 12 YEAR OLD WOMAN and modified it when I called him out.

What you seeing is a modified post. I hv at least learnt something today...to always screenshot disgusting posts like this before they are modified.

you are a hypocrite who doesnt wanna agree he is wrong! I cant believe the length of which you will go not to accept you where wrong! I didn't modify anything stop lying and agree you where wrong.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by olalat(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
falcon01:
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself. Any advice
watch your way bro. Every actions you take towards that girl have criminal undertones. She is a minor. Add 14 to your current age...
Don't jeopardize your future pls. Nothing no in see sex.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by gradeA(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
josen16322:
if dis post is true a 12yrs wantin a 26yrs old guy,u will be surprise dat d 12yrs old girl is not a virgin anymore and am talkin thru experience becos there is a sayin in 9ja dat says no more small girls in lagos as long som of dem tink havin a early boobs makes dem a big girl and if anyone got a problem wit my coment drop yo username let chat grin

Oga go and sit down joor
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
You are a liar who would go on to say things to hide your peodophilistic tendencies.

Where did the 12 YEARS OLD WOMAN in your write up go?

You personally wrote '12 YEARS OLD WOMAN' which I quoted word for word.

You are the one with explanations to make. What's the motive behind the post. I AM 21 SHE'S 12 SHE WANTS ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO...Kindly explain why you edited the 12 years old woman part!

falcon01:
you are a hypocrite who doesnt wanna agree he is wrong! I cant believe the length of which you will go not to accept you where wrong! I didn't modify anything stop lying and agree you where wrong.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Darkseid(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
olalat:
watch your way bro. Every actions you take towards that girl have criminal undertones. She is a minor. Add 14 to your current age...
Don't jeopardize your future pls. Nothing no in see sex.
Chai undecided undecided

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by landmark86: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
GraGra247:

You check your brain too. How can you you call a twelve year old a woman.

She's a child.

Bros no talk that in front of our hausa senators.
12yrs for north for don born two.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Corbin: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
falcon01:
japa
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by GraGra247(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2020
PlayerMeji:
While you want to still prove your stubbornness and ignorance, I will educate you out of my dedication to make you see that your blindness and ignorance is why we are still flogging this issue.

Op wrote that he didn't know what to do about a 12 years old woman.

I told him to check his brain and highlighted '12 years old woman?' with a question mark.

In your blindness, you rushed to point out that I wrote 12 years old woman, is it not the point I raised that you are raising?

Didn't you see what the OP wrote? Was it I that wrote 12 years woman? Did I not call his attention to it?

Its you and your family that are peodophiles.

Attention seeker

Abeg go and take a back seat somewhere. It is easy for me to honorably apologize after realizing my error but since you can't even correct someone without presenting it in a silly and arrogant manner then you already got your payback from mocking me.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by DeusMagnus: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Eberechi24:
He meant online games like temple run and all. I suppose??
nwaoma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Love/respect For Nl Babes / Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.