Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? (6800 Views)

Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] / I'm 26 & Wants To Get Married By 27 What Do You Advise? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Ayomarcel(m): 1:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Clout chaser. But this is a bad headline.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by TomMary(f): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Thunder fire you.... Paedophile..
Why would you even have such conversation with a child
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Lordbucci2: 2:40am On Apr 13, 2020
falcon01:
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself. Any advice
are u ok??
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by falcon01: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2020
PlayerMeji:
You are a liar who would go on to say things to hide your peodophilistic tendencies.

Where did the 12 YEARS OLD WOMAN in your write up go?

You personally wrote '12 YEARS OLD WOMAN' which I quoted word for word.

You are the one with explanations to make. What's the motive behind the post. I AM 21 SHE'S 12 SHE WANTS ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO...Kindly explain why you edited the 12 years old woman part!

ok it's obvious you are an Idiot and don't deserve any more of my time.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by TheGreatIYANU: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2020
It is why the rest of us need to leave the pen for the goats and the shepherd.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Forget the mistakes, remember the lessons!

GraGra247:

Abeg go and take a back seat somewhere. It is easy for me to honorably apologize after realizing my error but since you can't even correct someone without presenting it in a silly and arrogant manner then you already got your payback from mocking me.

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by PlayerMeji: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Says the terrible peodophile.

Oniranu osi

Na barb wire dem go take hang you.

falcon01:
ok it's obvious you are an Idiot and don't deserve any more of my time.
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
falcon01:
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself. Any advice

...and people just rushed and started commenting without even reading the story cheesy
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Barney001: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
josen16322:
if dis post is true a 12yrs wantin a 26yrs old guy,u will be surprise dat d 12yrs old girl is not a virgin anymore and am talkin thru experience becos there is a sayin in 9ja dat says no more small girls in lagos as long som of dem tink havin a early boobs makes dem a big girl and if anyone got a problem wit my coment drop yo username let chat grin
Olodo...read before you comment angry

Arggh...is it that hard undecided

Intact...take am

Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Mypeople2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
falcon01:
This is an evidence of lockdown.You have started thinking upside down
Re: I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? by Kpalobi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Darkseid:
This thread is proof that a lot of Nairalanders have very low IQ. Most just read the title and click on reply without reading the contents.

I dey tell you my brother.. Their Mumurity dey amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Mothers Everywhere- What Is Happening! / How Do U Tel If A Girl Wants U2 Kiss Her / One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.