Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! (214 Views)

Interim Government: Much Ado About Nothing And Inept DSS / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu / Group Raises Alarm Over Threat To Lives Of Critics And Opposition In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! by sammyscholar(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
THE FOLLY OF BEREFT PUBLIC CRITICS AND INEPT PUBLIC ADMINISTRATORS!

Influencer don't teach me nonsense! The only thing you know best in ridiculing Nigeria and her leaders with beautiful English, you've never, in your life, proffered working solutions to her unique challenges. Is this what you want me to be doing all my life, too? Mba, I no dey follow you again!

And to you, the sympathizer of inept government, don't seek my empathy for failure again! The people you support are coming up with the most absurd policies and profligating our national resources, yet you want me to be smiling sheepishly as though things are fine. No, don't beguile me again!

Ha ha! Hypocrites everywhere!

It profiteth nothing to condemn without having a solution. It also gives no glory to entrust you with a position of authority but turn around and ask us to smile at your failure.

We've had enough of this!

Nigeria needs sincere and truly innovative people to run her affairs both inside and outside the corridor of power. We need people who will do the best where they can, take responsibility for their failures and relinquish power when it's clear they no longer have what it takes to fix the country.

We also need those who don't have a solution to the challenges of this country to keep shut already! Enough of needlessly hitting up the country's polity with provocative posts that have only put the country in further hurly-burly!

Yours in building Nigeria!

©Olatayo O. Samuel

Re: The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! by sammyscholar(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Simply put:

Don't habitually and perpetually condemn the public administrators if you don't personally have solutions to the public challenges.

Likewise, don't brood over government's apparatuses if you don't have working solutions. Relinquish power to those who truly can build the country.

All of this is hinged on 'sincerity'. Everybody knows what he has the ability to handle.

Don't put yourself forward in a sphere you do not have what it takes to produce desired result in!

There's just too huge insincerity in the people on the two divides!
sammyscholar:

Re: The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! by sammyscholar(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, please let's give this a wider reach!
Re: The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! by Aidlyfe: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2020
When you voted PMB second tenure, you thought you were doing the 5% abi? You never see anything, the rain must beat all of us. You don’t reinforce failure to spite yourself. Don’t worry, we all go get sense las las.
Re: The Folly Of Bereft Public Critics And Inept Public Administrators! by sammyscholar(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Aidlyfe:
When you voted PMB second tenure, you thought you were doing the 5% abi? You never see anything, the rain must beat all of us. You don’t reinforce failure to spite yourself. Don’t worry, we all go get sense las las.
I continue to look for how what the writeup is saying correlates with what you have here!

Are you sure all a well?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Change The Way We Think? / ‘SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED, NO ARMED GANG COMING’ – LAGOS CP ASSURES RESIDENTS / PHOTOS; Abba Kyari Body's To Be Buried According To The Guidelines Lines For De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.