Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 (30409 Views)

Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020 / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
amrichy:

Here is the complete solution to the puzzle sir:
1.ISHILOVE
2.SPAMMERS
3.ANDYRUIZ
4.NWAAMAIKPE
5.MUKINA2
6.AFONJAS
7.AIRFORCE1
8.MOBILENIGERIA
9.ISLAM
10.TONTODIKEH
11.LALASTICLALA
12.HARDBODY (this is the only nairaland moniker I could find that fits the puzzle)
13.EXPLORERS
15.SEVENTEEN
16.SCAMMER (this is quite brain-tasking)
17.ELECTROLYTE
18.AUTOS
19.HARDMIRROR
20.SUPERMODS
21.FTC
22.BMC
23.TOMFRENCH

I must say it was your promise that gingered me to attempt the puzzle. Once the OP ascertains that the solution above is correct (or at least, the most correct of all the solutions provided) please keep your word sir : 2020 274 729; A. A. Richard; Polaris bank. Thank you

@ElectroLyte please confirm that this is correct. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by amrichy(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2020
Electrolyte , where u dey now? sonnie10 needs you to confirm the correctness of the solution I provided to your crossword puzzle. Abeg, don't be the one to hinder this generous man from helping me solve my hunger problem.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by odinga1of: 11:28am On May 01, 2020
Bro Good morning, today is 1st May.

We are waiting.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by ElectroLyte: 10:15pm On May 01, 2020
sonnie10:

@ElectroLyte please confirm that this is correct. Thanks.

One of the best attempt so far bur missed 12 and 16

12 - oaroloye: Usually hang around Religion section, his post can be as long as 3rd mailand bridge as a result of quoting references and responding to people on the same post

16: diaries section: as soon as you make a thread on you can continue to post without been interrupted

CC: amrichy
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by ElectroLyte: 10:16pm On May 01, 2020
odinga1of:
1 ishilove

Bro remember to quote me with the answers

Ans updated
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by ElectroLyte: 10:36pm On May 01, 2020
Finalizing....

sonnie10

Best Attempt
==============
amrichy = 21

2nd Best Attempt
==============
Fresia01 = 20

Runner ups
===============
Goalnaldo = 16
odinga1of = 16
Plut01 = 15
Opera240 = 15
folake4u =14
ibkayee = 9
bolaji3071 = 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by amrichy(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2020
ElectroLyte:

One of the best attempt so far bur missed 12 and 16

12 - oaroloye: Usually hang around Religion section, his post can be as long as 3rd mailand bridge as a result of quoting references and responding to people on the same post

16: diaries section: as soon as you make a thread on you can continue to post without been interrupted

CC: amrichy
I knew I was going to miss number 12 (I only tried to look for a moniker that fits the puzzle). But for number 16, my thinking for choosing SCAMMER was that when a scammer makes a post (with the aim of scamming) he could use another moniker to be the FTC and yet another moniker to make other comments, just for the purpose of making his scheme look credible or genuine to unsuspecting readers. Hence only him is the OP, FTC and the commenter with different identities.
Besides, the hint you gave for number 16 was misleading if what you had in mind is DIARIES. One would have thought you were referring to a person; no one could have possibly guessed you were referring to a section on nairaland. Anyways, weldone again on setting up the puzzle; it was a good mental exercise for me. Now, I hope I'll be getting something from you, no matter how little (2020 274 729, A. A. Richard, Polaris bank).
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by amrichy(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2020
ElectroLyte:
Finalizing....

sonnie10

Best Attempt
==============
amrichy = 21

2nd Best Attempt
==============
Fresia01 = 20

Runner ups
===============
Goalnaldo = 16
odinga1of = 16
Plut01 = 15
Opera240 = 15
folake4u =14
ibkayee = 9
bolaji3071 = 8
Dear Mr sonnie10 , our puzzle master has finally released the results of the puzzle exam he gave o and with my solution being assessed as the best. Please sir I'm really hoping to get something from you no matter how little. Once again, my account details are: 2020 274 729; A. A. Richard; Polaris bank. Thanks.
Mr Seun , please I don't mind getting something from you too sir; I'll be very grateful.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by folake4u(f): 11:58pm On May 01, 2020
ElectroLyte:
Finalizing....
sonnie10

Best Attempt ============== amri.chy = 21
2nd Best Attempt ============== Fresi.a01 = 20
Runner ups =============== Goaln.aldo = 16 oding.a1of = 16 Plu.t01 = 15 Opera2.40 = 15 folake4u =14 ibkaye.e = 9 bolaji3.071 = 8

Mad oh! I scored 14points. So I Sabi puzzle like this! grin grin.

Thank you Op smiley
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by Fresia01(f): 12:24am On May 02, 2020
ElectroLyte:
Finalizing....

sonnie10

Best Attempt
==============
amrichy = 21

2nd Best Attempt
==============
Fresia01 = 20

Runner ups
===============
Goalnaldo = 16
odinga1of = 16
Plut01 = 15
Opera240 = 15
folake4u =14
ibkayee = 9
bolaji3071 = 8

Mr sonnie10 , pls anything for me as the second runner up?
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by val15: 8:49pm On May 02, 2020
Finally
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by xfire: 10:04am On May 24, 2020
teemanbastos:
Nice concept OP
Hi teeman, I sent you a PM. Kindly respond.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by ThatKING(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2020
xfire:

Hi te, I sent you a PM. Kindly respond.
good evening sir
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by ThatKING(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
xfire:

HiI sent you a PM. Kindly respond.
Please kindly tag me in your next quiz maybe I'll be able to solve some...

Nice effort
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
xfire:

Hi teeman, I sent you a PM. Kindly respond.
nice effort. Please kindly mention me when next your computer competition starts.
I will like to participate
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by Octopus3000: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hey. I remember the quiz last year and it was really cool. By the way, I've been trying to solve your crossword puzzle for more than two hours and I can't finish it. It's really very difficult. To be honest, I'm surprised because I very often solve crosswords and I haven't stuck with something so difficult for a long time. The last time I stumbled upon a very difficult crossword was a couple of months ago and I found a service for getting answers to the seventh greek letter crossword . My friend told me about this service and it saved a lot of time. So if anyone has problems solving this crossword puzzle then you can try this service. You don't have to thank me smiley
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by GucciCat(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Octopus3000:
Hey. I remember the quiz last year and it was really cool. By the way, I've been trying to solve your crossword puzzle for more than two hours and I can't finish it. It's really very difficult. To be honest, I'm surprised because I very often solve crosswords and I haven't stuck with something so difficult for a long time. The last time I stumbled upon a very difficult crossword was a couple of months ago and I found a service for getting answers to the seventh greek letter crossword . My friend told me about this service and it saved a lot of time. So if anyone has problems solving this crossword puzzle then you can try this service. You don't have to thank me smiley
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by martiscore: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
I like this type of game so much!! Since childhood, I've loved everything about intellectual games. I used to play sudoku, solve crosswords and puzzles from the magazines I found at home. This is a great way to develop your skills and IQ. It wasn’t always easy to solve some of them so, when I had difficulties I searched up for game solvers and eased my way of getting to the final result. https://crossword-solver.io/clue/male-deer/ Now, after some time I understand that throughout time I got better and better and I don’t need solvers so much as I did in the past.
Re: Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 by AllCrossword: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2022
It was a very fun crossword puzzle. I took the print out and tried to solve it. There were crossword clues that I couldn't find. https://allcrosswordclue.com/ worked for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? / IQ Test: Can You Answer It? / Truth Or Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.