Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (145643 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nedu619: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
A thread i would love to read Nwamikpe's comment cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Amondayweh: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Every malam with his own kettle
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nedu619: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
OLA4CHRIST1:
May his soul rest in perfect peace
peace different from perfect peace ni angry
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
engrchykae:
Yorubas and Adultery.
Adultery is a terrible sin.
It's not about religion because even our traditional culture is against adultery.
Some indomie kids will start mentioning me as if they are more modern than God.
God created the birds millions of years before electric poles and wires were invented,he made them have insulators because he knows they love perching.
Fear God and keep his commandments FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
men hardly die on top of their wives.
Even if they go many rounds.
Am talking from experience, highest thing is that eyes go turn you.
Respect God and your ancestors,they were here before you.
you are not far from the truth. I have not read that a man died on top his wife. It's always lovers.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Janosky: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by AfroKnight: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Na enjoyment kill am las las.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by justgabby(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
The man was doing and giving,
doing and giving,
doing and giving,
doing and giving.
And the woman was spreading and taking,
spreading and taking,
spreading and taking,
Spreading and taking.
At the end ,
Man - 1bar left.
Woman - battery fully charged.
Why the man nor go kpoof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Janosky: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
dre11:
*He abandoned us for 3 weeks — Widow

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/man-dies-during-romp-with-pregnant-lover-inside-container/

Galatians 6:7.
Number 23:19.
No man can deceive his Creator
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
Really what makes men to jump from skirt to skirt when it's not that the female anatomy is different

No, the anatomy is same....but its about that thing. cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you are not far from the truth. I have not read that a man died on top his wife. It's always lovers.
children are born,son is given.
You are getting there!
On my way to sonship
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by OChimex: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
tayebest:
Sex is overrated! undecided

Lol. Na only married men go understand this. bro. I feel the same way too. so so overrated.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Dinho20(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
"HMMMM"

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Dinho20(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
"HMMMM"

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Dinho20(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
"HMMMM"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by paix(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
Really what makes men to jump from skirt to skirt when it's not that the female anatomy is different
Ask those jumping from skirt to skirt, they will tell you the difference.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Hassino90: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
His manhood lives on kiss
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by FGonline: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This is gut wrenching.. Married pregnant lover?
the institution called marriage is dam
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by wizod(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
He died in active service and his reward will be great in ------- (a) hell (b) heaven (c) purgatory (d) none of the above.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by EnterpriseMan: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
Big labia, small labia, big clit, small clit, different shapes and sizes. Guy men and explorers and scientists cheesy cheesy we have to study the differences. I forgot to add tight and borehole grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by paix(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dinho20:
"HMMMM"
Abi?
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Mechanism500(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by jayworld15(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
He died in “woman” service. He is the true embodiment of God’s Edenic command which he states “ wherein thou art taken from thou shall go”
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by wizod(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nedu619:
A thread i would love to read Nwamikpe's comment cheesy
it seems dey gave d guy a year ban. I really miss his comments. He's such an intelligent guy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by tydi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Quite the funny read. Why would a married man be having an affair with a married woman? Woman wey her husband done scatter that place on a daily plus babies embarassed.

Your choice of words always have action same time speaking louder than mere words with the demeanor of man speaking. seriously if to say you be oyinbo I for marry you cus I don swear before shrine say na oyinbo I go marry.
Keep up the good words.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nedu619: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
wizod:
it seems dey gave d guy a year ban. I really miss his comments. He's such an intelligent guy
Mods no dey ban Nwamikpe... he's on break he will be back cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Tomasboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Homeboiy:
RIP Akin
You died as a real man
cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Makuos19: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Eulalia:
Even in all this coro brouhaha some people still find time to commit?

It is well with the wife.
Can we chat?
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
tydi:

Your choice of words always have action same time speaking louder than mere words with the demeanor of man speaking. seriously if to say you be oyinbo I for marry you cus I don swear before shrine say na oyinbo I go marry.
Keep up the good words.
You don't like black skinned ladies? What's with d oyibo fetish?
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by wizod(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nedu619:
Mods no dey ban Nwamikpe... he's on break he will be back cheesy
are you sure? Let it be so because dat guy is 4much
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
tayebest:
Sex is overrated! undecided
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by surrogatesng: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
It is different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.