Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians (48533 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Alanwalker(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Useless politicians
A state. Like Anambra observed lockdown
Yet people are still moving

A place like onitsha filled with traders, hawkers, bus drivers and sorts is where u expect to stay at home

If they die
I swear that this government will.never rest and they will answer to that.

Someone bought 2 cartoons of drinks, bags of rice and beans plus other amenities

Then that person will come online to rant rubbish and tell people to comply

Its better I die of hunger than I die of an audio virus
And all those people saying "stay at home unless we become Spain, USA blah blah blah

Their house and families will end up being USA and others

Rubbish government
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by luluman: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
phazotron:

Ode. Be deluding yourself there.
No need for insult, you can try suicide if you so wish to die.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by luluman: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
mondbest:

It can't be useful to a bigotry like you, but useful to other people who can recite and understand what I wrote there.
Is it bigotry or bigot? Olodo.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by yom2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin
Comfortable with lockdown?

You have no idea.
On the contrary, the upper-class a majority of all the violators' arrests made by the police.

Secondly, no one was caught unawares as you claimed. The rumor of a lockdown has been spreading for weeks
even among illiterates.

I don't know where you live but people in poorer neighborhood hardly observe the lockdown.
Street trading is still going on and people congregate in large numbers for various reasons.

when the rumour of a 5g causing covid was going round for weeks does it make it valid? Best approach is sensitize the populace of what to come at least 3 days prio notice and make adequate provisions. As a scientist I don't work with rumors I work with facts. Meanwhile we all can not be privileged to work for government or private coporations please note. Only last night boys in my hood has gone on the rampage breaking peoples shops and homes and ur government was not even there to help us.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by yom2(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin
Comfortable with lockdown?

You have no idea.
On the contrary, the upper-class a majority of all the violators' arrests made by the police.

Secondly, no one was caught unawares as you claimed. The rumor of a lockdown has been spreading for weeks
even among illiterates.

I don't know where you live but people in poorer neighborhood hardly observe the lockdown.
Street trading is still going on and people congregate in large numbers for various reasons.

u just contracdited urself. U said majority of the violators caugt by by police are the upper class. On the other hand u said people in poorer neighborhood hardly obey the lockdown and there's trading going on. It all boils down to the fact that all classes have a need to be out
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Xisnin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
when the rumour of a 5g causing covid was going round for weeks does it make it valid? Best approach is sensitize the populace of what to come at least 3 days prio notice and make adequate provisions. As a scientist I don't work with rumors I work with facts. Meanwhile we all can not be privileged to work for government or private coporations please note. Only last night boys in my hood has gone on the rampage breaking peoples shops and homes and ur government was not even there to help us.

What connects the crazy 5G conspiracies to the government action that have already been executed by many other countries?

Those boys in your hood couldn't help themselves even if they have a year to prepare.
They are usually the jobless touts with no skills nor future prospects.

You should be more concerned about solving real problems in your hood than blaming the government
for fighting coronavirus.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by yom2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Empiree:
nothing specific. Just random drugs and ventilators.
are u serious? So they are not a part of that Donald Trump 2 trillion stuff
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Xisnin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
u just contracdited urself. U said majority of the violators caugt by by police are the upper class. On the other hand u said people in poorer neighborhood hardly obey the lockdown and there's trading going on. It all boils down to the fact that all classes have a need to be out
Learn to read before replying. It is more than just looking at words.
The 2 statements are not contradictory.

Yes, the majority of those arrested are the upper-class which invalidate any excuse for hunger.

Those in the hood have more freedom of movement.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Ruby5: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Oladeleodutayo: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
In nigeria,Total lock down + Hunger =?
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by nervorum: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
AkeNathan:

Bro abeg help me with the least 1k let me buy rice and celebrate Easter na

2085302174 Zenith bank

My God will bless you

Oga, how do you celebrate Easter when you don't know Jesus; when you havn't allowed His resurrection change your life?

Since when do we now need money to commemorate the risen Christ?
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Empiree: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
are u serious? So they are not a part of that Donald Trump 2 trillion stuff
that's stimulus now for those making less than 75k per year and small businesses as far as I know.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by witworth(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Obey lockdown and die of hunger. Some people may not be defying order to steal or buy and sell, but they go out to bed for airtime and food.
What is the essence of lockdown when there is hunger.
Lockdown requires money to sustain life and health.
The way it's done poorly in Nigeria is not how it's done in developed nations
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by yom2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Xisnin:

What connects the crazy 5G conspiracies to the government action that have already been executed by many other countries?

Those boys in your hood couldn't help themselves even if they have a year to prepare.
They are usually the jobless touts with no skills nor future prospects.

You should be more concerned about solving real problems in your hood than blaming the government
for fighting coronavirus.

I put it to u that this coronavirus could be around for another 1 year like typhoid and malaria if them like declaire 1 year lockdown.Best is to sought for curative measures.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Xisnin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
I put it to u that this coronavirus could be around for another 1 year like typhoid and malaria if them like declaire 1 year lockdown.Best is to sought for curative measures.
Actually, it will likely be around forever.
The aim of the lockdown is not to eliminate disease but to reduce the spread to a manageable level.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by WeRblessed(f): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I wish I could slap you. The top government officials will have the best of treatment and best doctors. Its the poor masses that will die like chickens. Ode, don't stay at home o, continue roaming the street and behaving lackadaisically and keep thinking the government officials would be the ones that would be afflicted the most.

Who is this hungry embasile Kwanu?
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by orisa37: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2020
That's the Main Thrust of BUHARI 's Speech. And he is right.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by orisa37: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
We have heard you. But the Palliatives must reach every Nigerian. We are all NIGERIANS.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
obailala:
Okay since there's no electricity to be comfortable at home, you're free to go outside to kill yourself and let a disease wipe out your entire clan since all you can see from this crisis is a 'We vs. They' fight against government.

People are dying like chickens in their thousands in developed countries which even have far more robust healthcare systems than ours. But in our country we still have a massive number of both educated and uneducated, treating a clear and present danger with so much levity. If it were people who couldnt afford to feed in a lockdown, that is very understandable, but instead we just have a lot of reckless Nigerians who are senselessly stubborn and rebellious, thinking everything must be a 'we vs. they' fight campaign.

If this is the only way Nigerians can understand the grave danger it portends, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with passing the warning citing those gory examples from those countries.

Sir abeg my knee dey ground

Any amount will do i need about N2,000 to buy drug and 3cups of rice and 3cups of garri to last me for the week.

In ebonyi state, corona hunger is giving me ulcer.

My account is 0216153603 GT bank emmanuel chukwuebuka ogeh.

May my God bless you, amen.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
nagastat:

You don't like hearing the truth. You would rather be lied to.
The announcement is conditional with an "if"
The consequences of not yielding to the instructions on staying safe as per lock down is the harvest of deaths, Melinda gates also reiterated this warning.
Just like you, Nigerians went for her head.

Hear now!
Stay safe.

Sir i plead with you with the holy name of Jesus and in the spirit of Easter please bless me with some N2,000 I need to buy my medication and some cups of rice to eat.

Corona hunger is giving me ulcer in ebonyi

My account is 0216153603 GT bank

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2020
MarianaTrench:

You people do not like to hear fact.

Are you waiting for someone to come and start petting you.

Countries that are far better than Nigeria in terms of healthcare facilities are having a very difficult time meanwhile you guys in Nigeria still think the whole thing is a joke and refuse to listen to instructions!

Ma please corona hunger is giving me ulcer in ebonyi state.

Restriction everywhere please help me with any amount to buy some cups of rice and antacids I am already having stomach pains

Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by nagastat: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
AkeNathan:

Sir i plead with you with the holy name of Jesus and in the spirit of Easter please bless me with some N2,000 I need to buy my medication and some cups of rice to eat.

Corona hunger is giving me ulcer in ebonyi

I would find a way for you.
Please hang on.
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
nagastat:

Please hang on.

Thank you Sir
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
nagastat:

Please hang on.

kiss Sir pleasse
Re: Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians by Timekeeper: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
EasterDell:
Crazy

Are you a lady or a guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Favored As Wike, 4 Other GovsĀ  Pull Out Of PDP Presidential Campaign / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.