Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Let The World Turn To God And He Shall Deliver Them From Viruses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The World Turn To God And He Shall Deliver Them From Viruses (161 Views)

"Surely He Shall Deliver Thee From The Snare Of The Fowler." / Pastor Pulls Pants, Shave Parts Of Members To Deliver Them Spiritually / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The World Turn To God And He Shall Deliver Them From Viruses by thankgod460(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
With God all things are possible....
I was discussing with my brother in USA . After our discussion on Corona virus, I said "May God help us" he mocked me and said pastor, take precautions.
Then, I realized the word of God in Romans 1:21-22&28 that says. "21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Untill when humanity turn to their creator and be more concern with things of God, And careless about ephemeral things of this world and worship their creator, God will keep mute until they recognize him as the one behind man's achievement and give him the true worship than worshipping the spirit of money called Mammon that put money as ultimate goal of man. When we honor God, He will honor us in return. You can see that God reveal not even the secret of the menace to the well know men of God because most of them neglected to rebuked the rulers in high places of all nations, even to the least obe. Churches donating to govt. to tackle covid 19, OMG. I salute the prophets and Apostles of olds.

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets From My Past Relationship / Let's Pray. / God's Mercies (9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.