Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

From Guest To Member. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Guest To Member. (338 Views)

Pastor Gifts Church Offering To Member For Her To Start Business / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Guest To Member. by NobleSeed(m): 1:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Last last local man finally create an account. It has been fun being a guest from day one, since the day I stumbled to this remarkable site.have learned so much and am here to learn more.
As it has been said from from the old time till this ..give honour to whom honour is due.so am giving regards to whom regards is due...below are the following monikes...
Anytime a topic hit front page either the poster is serious or not..just watch out for these guys comments @davash,thorpido,donstan,health serve,the green man(mjbolt),oga of them all Nuaimapki..abeg can't recall the right spelling.
I must appreciate this special mornikers.they all give me joy any I read their comments, they will never change their stand come what may,very stubborn set of people.
The real @Kingsatan himself,Mr Lordko.the list is endless... Here I am.
Re: From Guest To Member. by Bluezy13(m): 2:07am On Apr 13, 2020
So...

Re: From Guest To Member. by NobleSeed(m): 2:28am On Apr 13, 2020
U no dey sleep?
Re: From Guest To Member. by OluwasureGig: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2020
NobleSeed:
Last last local man finally create an account. It has been fun being a guest from day one, since the day I stumbled to this remarkable site.have learned so much and am here to learn more.
As it has been said from from the old time till this ..give honour to whom honour is due.so am giving regards to whom regards is due...below are the following monikes...
Anytime a topic hit front page either the poster is serious or not..just watch out for these guys comments @davash,thorpido,donstan,health serve,the green man(mjbolt),oga of them all Nuaimapki..abeg can't recall the right spelling.
I must appreciate this special mornikers.they all give me joy any I read their comments, they will never change their stand come what may,very stubborn set of people.
The real @Kingsatan himself,Mr Lordko.the list is endless... Here I am.
lalasticlala, seun I'm sorry to say this.. you got another idiot to worry about
Re: From Guest To Member. by NobleSeed(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
OluwasureGig:

lalasticlala, seun I'm sorry to say this.. you got another idiot to worry about
nothing to worry about bro...take a Chill Peel

(1) (Reply)

Moody Friend? How To Get Along When You Don’t Want To Dump Them / Your Phone Is An Asset. / Six Types Of People You Should Never Date To Avoid Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.