Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient (2731 Views)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient

A Nigerian doctor based in gwagwalada FCT-Abuja , Doctor Peter Ogbemudia has been fingered in the killing of a patient under his care.

It happened that Dr. Ogbemudia had been attending to a Covid19 patient for over a week.

Dr Ogbemudia is a graduate of one of the first generation universities in Nigeria and was the best graduating student in his set.

He is into private practice and is renowned for hard work and success in his work. He however had a 4 week-old who is said to be having a nasal discharge and dry cough and fever for some days. He had given several medications but with no response.

Out of annoyance he took the life of the patient this morning. Everybody was surprised at his action. However, a reliable source revealed it to the press that the doctor's action was due to some "PRESSURE".

Dr Ogbemudia is a Veterinary Doctor and his patient was a 4-week old Broiler who was not responding to treatment. So he slaughtered the chicken and used it to make pepper soup...

Stay at home and don’t forget to always maintain social distance. Covid19 is real. Happy Easter to you all!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by delzbaba(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2020
U.DEY.CRAZE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Mumu me...my anger don already dey give me catarrh.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Gofwane(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Op, report yourself to NCDC. You are showing the symptoms of Covid-20

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by bisi16(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Crais!
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Inkling(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by SavageMaster: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Catchfirez:

A Nigerian doctor based in gwagwalada FCT-Abuja , Doctor Peter Ogbemudia has been fingered in the killing of a patient under his care.

It happened that Dr. Ogbemudia had been attending to a Covid19 patient for over a week.

Dr Ogbemudia is a graduate of one of the first generation universities in Nigeria and was the best graduating student in his set.

He is into private practice and is renowned for hard work and success in his work. He however had a 4 week-old who is said to be having a nasal discharge and dry cough and fever for some days. He had given several medications but with no response.

Out of annoyance he took the life of the patient this morning. Everybody was surprised at his action. However, a reliable source revealed it to the press that the doctor's action was due to some "PRESSURE".

Dr Ogbemudia is a Veterinary Doctor and his patient was a 4-week old Broiler who was not responding to treatment. So he slaughtered the chicken and used it to make pepper soup...

Stay at home and don’t forget to always maintain social distance. Covid19 is real. Happy Easter to you all!

grin shocked cool
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Mightyhaiz: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Change the fever to stooling... Fowl no dey get fever grin grin
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
This comment has been deleted
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Franzinni: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Finally a good sense of humor.. Op nicely penned ...

I done dey vex already say that doctor who swore to protect life .. Can do something like that ... To a child ...never saw the twist .. Nice
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
OP you mad ooo... I wan bash Mr bubu for ds not knowing you hv activated your other side of nonsense grin
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Perfecttouchade: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Op where u comot from? Oya take hot slap
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by DriggityDre: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Your story is still contrasting itself. How can someone use a COVID-19 infected chicken to cook peppersoup. A doctor for that matter?! If you want to post fake story, at least let it make sense nau undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by DriggityDre: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Nawao. Nasal discharge, dry cough and fever. You say na chicken get all these things so? undecided
You for turn the story around nau. You no try, tho some people may find it funny. But to me, you no try.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by kalufelix(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Mercy killing...RIP to the chick!
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by nagastat: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
This joke dry pass Corona cough angry
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin angry sad
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Oharina(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bia, nwokem be very careful.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oharina:
Bia, nwokem be very careful.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
nagastat:
This joke dry pass Corona cough angry
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Moneywirer: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Skmoda360(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Catchfirez:

Psychopath undecided
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by KanielOutis92: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Catchfirez:

Good evening bro. So i followed your instructions, and did as you said on the bet thread. Registered on the vest pay app with your referral ID, funded my account, and referred someone else. Still, i didn't get the 500
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Good evening bro. So i followed your instructions, and did as you said on the bet thread. Registered on the vest pay app with your referral ID, funded my account, and referred someone else. Still, i didn't get the 500

Be patient you will get it once the other person did thesame and complete registration.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by KanielOutis92: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
Catchfirez:

Be patient you will get it once the other person did thesame and complete registration.
Okay. Have you gotten yours though? Secondly, does the person i am referring have to fund his account like i did, before i get it? Because he has completed the registration
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Okay. Have you gotten yours though? Secondly, does the person i am referring have to fund his account like i did, before i get it? Because he has completed the registration

Yes have gotten mine and yes the person you are referring must do thesame. That's why I said maybe he or she as not complete the procedure.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by KanielOutis92: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Catchfirez:

Yes have gotten mine and yes the person you are referring must do thesame. That's why I said maybe he or she as not complete the procedure.
Yes, he has now funded his. But it still hasnt come. My account is still reading 10Naira
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Catchfirez: 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
KanielOutis92:
Yes, he has now funded his. But it still hasnt come. My account is still reading 10Naira

Give it sometime.
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by Mancrossfire: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
I didn't open thread undecided
Re: Breaking: Doctor Kills A Covid-19 Patient by tit(f): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wickedness!

They should hand him over to army

(1) (Reply)

Purchasing Firearms Legally / 15 Year Old Akwa Ibom Prostitute Rescued In Delta State / Police Accused Of Raping Woman Tells Court She Moved Intoher Favourite Position.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.