Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See (401 Views)

What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind / Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See by lasheez(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Recently b4 covid-19 took over, I read where a Korean man took his wife to court and sued her for been very ugly.
While they were dating all these while, she always used heavy makeup and he always felt she was too beautiful until few weeks after their marriage when he discovered a strange woman who had some missing teeth with no make up coming out of the bathroom only to discover that the strange woman whom he almost ran away from is his wife.
This really got him angry and knew he had been scammed big time.

Yes indeed some ladies in makeup is a new scam.
Name one scam you know
Re: Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See by NobleRomm(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
baby i love you is a big scam

1 Like

Re: Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See by donbachi(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2020
"i see my future anytime i look into ur eyes"

1 Like

Re: Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Romantic scam number one is am not married.
They target those women that are super busy and single, also have their money and never ask you for money.
They pester you, come to your office wait and take you home, spoil you by helping you with chores like generator fixing and ironing
Please be very careful, many are side chics till now and don't know.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / No PM Challenge / Everything men know about women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.