Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List (37193 Views)

8 Nigerians On 2019 Forbes 30 Under 30 Nomination List / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by anambraamaka: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hian grin
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by Dollabiz: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
fake list
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by XD57: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations..

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by ajl: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jestin:
See yansh. I feel like eating it raw

Honestly! That girl fresh die.
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by kramer: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:

Eazi that owns a whole recording company, one that manages an emerging act like Joeboy, as well as a bunch of Ghanaian acts, at that. You think everyone in music is trying to force themselves in front of a camera?

Make your research, Eazi is making moves in his own corner.

I'm sorry when did he open his record label? who is Joeboy! What other artists did he sign? We don't know him them here in ibodo oyinbo, sorry.

Now compare his 'record label' to Davidos DMW and Wizzy's Starboy, and tell me who's making more $$$. I love how you've also failed to mention Aunty cuppy in all this
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by safarigirl(f): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
kramer:

I'm sorry when did he open his record label? who is Joeboy! What other artists did he sign? We don't know him them here in ibodo oyinbo, sorry.

Now compare his 'record label' to Davidos DMW and Wizzy's Starboy, and tell me who's making more $$$. I love how you've also failed to mention Aunty cuppy in all this
Davido and Wizkid have been listed in previous editions.

If you don't know Eazi's record label, wisdom permits you to enlighten yourself.

I spoke for Eazi, because I believe he has done enough to merit the position, I do not have sufficient information on Cuppy, to determine if she merits it or not, so, why will I speak on her?
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by kramer: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:
Davido and Wizkid have been listed in previous editions.

If you don't know Eazi's record label, wisdom permits you to enlighten yourself.

I spoke for Eazi, because I believe he has done enough to merit the position, I do not have sufficient information on Cuppy, to determine if she merits it or not, so, why will I speak on her?

So I'm safe to assume that Eazi only got nominated because Forbes ran out of people to put on the list this year grin

Thanks for the note re:Eazi's record labeL. I'm very happy for him.

About cuppy; Come of it! you, I and musa well know that Cuppy looks weird on that list. I'm more inclined to believe cuppy and her brother in law are in cahoots with the editor, than to believe that they coincidentally deserved it this year. Negro pls, no be Africa we dey? We're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by 9jaRealist: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Tripitaka:

No she isn't hating. I was particularly underwhelmed and uninspired by the list too. For people like Cuppy and Pato, I can't help but wonder what it is that put them there. Oh well.

Unlike Huddah? grin grin grin
>
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by Chuky7(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Huddah Monroe....like really they know she doesn't hide how she gets her money right just follow her on her social media handles you'll know

it's obvious this guy's are not ready to put effort in their research

we need a local blog to do this
Re: Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List by Godsfavour78: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2020
safarigirl:

Eazi that owns a whole recording company, one that manages an emerging act like Joeboy, as well as a bunch of Ghanaian acts, at that. You think everyone in music is trying to force themselves in front of a camera?

Make your research, Eazi is making moves in his own corner.
Eazi actually has the biggest recording company in africa right now. Not only ghanian guys its all over africa. No mind these people they dont know shit but they must comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" / Singer Iyanya Smiles As A Lady Massages His Seductive Abs(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.