Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women (580 Views)

Long Distance Relationship, How Secretive Are You / Be Completely Honest. What's Hard About Dating You / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
After going through all 9 pages and counting on the thread about secrets we keep from those we are dating I've come to a conclusion that women are far more secretive than men. This is not thread to bash women but simply to state the obvious. Women do virtually everything men stated on that thread. From dating just for sex to dating for money, to having several guys at once and much more. Yet a lot of ladies on that thread keep bashing men for being hypocrites and deceiving women. While I totally agree that lots of men are scum why cant they agree that women are equally scum? My only conclusion is that men have dealt them heavy blows that they are too pained to take cognisance of what women do or assume that because they are 'good'(which is even relative cos most of them have given it up to so many guys but then change looking for true love)most ladies are like them.

They say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. If you are a man and a woman claims to love you but keeps her secrets from you then be very wary. There have been arguments here about whether a woman's past is important or not. As usual I never take a side on such issues. Reason being that some men cant handle a woman's past and there are genuine women who truly decide to let go of that past and stay with one man so telling such a man will def ruin the relationship.
The reason I also never take a side is that as much as people say the past is gone, it's a big fallacy. Sometimes the past can come to haunt you. Like a woman who kept a child secret or a woman who was formerly a prostitute but now a Pastor. Imagine the shock if you had to find out suddenly after years of marriage.

So in conclusion there is no hard and fast rule to keeping or disclosing secrets. Just be wise, study your man or woman or situation and decide if you should or not. Only narrow minded people will pick a side.

1 Like

Re: From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women by BabbanBura(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2020
DominusPrime:
After going through all 9 pages and counting on the thread about secrets we keep from those we are dating I've come to a conclusion that women are far more secretive than men. This is not thread to bash women but simply to state the obvious. Women do virtually everything men stated on that thread. From dating just for sex to dating for money, to having several guys at once and much more. Yet a lot of ladies on that thread keep bashing men for being hypocrites and deceiving women. While I totally agree that lots of men are scum why cant they agree that women are equally scum? My only conclusion is that men have dealt them heavy blows that they are too pained to take cognisance of what women do or assume that because they are 'good'(which is even relative cos most of them have given it up to so many guys but then change looking for true love)most ladies are like them.

They say the devil you know is better than the angel you don't. If you are a man and a woman claims to love you but keeps her secrets from you then be very wary. There have been arguments here about whether a woman's past is important or not. As usual I never take a side on such issues. Reason being that some men cant handle a woman's past and there are genuine women who truly decide to let go of that past and stay with one man so telling such a man will def ruin the relationship.
The reason I also never take a side is that as much as people say the past is gone, it's a big fallacy. Sometimes the past can come to haunt you. Like a woman who kept a child secret or a woman who was formerly a prostitute but now a Pastor. Imagine the shock if you had to find out suddenly after years of marriage.

So in conclusion there is no hard and fast rule to keeping or disclosing secrets. Just be wise, study your man or woman or situation and decide if you should or not. Only narrow minded people will pick a side.

Okay Mr Lecturer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women by Edmundbill(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: From The Thread About Dating Secrets: Secretive Women by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice read

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! / Look At A Definition Of Marriage / Which Nationality Brought This Twerking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.