Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

For Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only (381 Views)

Ladies Only!! / My Dick Is Big (PH Ladies Only) / Can You Allow This?...ladies Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only by Apcexchange: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Pardon the errors pls
there is this beautiful damsel in my department.
Almost every guy wants to have a taste of her,.she is every guys target.
But the big question is... Does it mean we all love her...

As times goes on I became close to her and it was then that I found out that this pretty lady don't even have a boyfriend, when she first said it was very skeptical, I never believed but with some evidences I started to change my mind about this lady.

When I tried to enquire why she don't have a lover when it's clear almost a the hot guys wants her..

She confided in me that she don't want to suffer heartbreak, she wanted to be sure if the person she would date really love her since almost all the guys that have been coming around usually want sex in less than 3 months of the relationship.

Now how will she know if he is the Mr right before letting him in the Paradis filled with milk and honey�

I tried to come up with this video
Pls watch and rate

Your candid opinion will be highly appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJ9EcWpdww
Re: For Ladies Only by Edmundbill(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: For Ladies Only by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
Nonsensical things angry
Re: For Ladies Only by Apcexchange: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Nonsensical things angry
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari / Why I Don't Hate The Women That Turned Me Down In The Past Anymore. / New Month: 40 Awesome New Month Messages For Boyfriend & Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.