Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (68288 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is outrageous.

4 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Xzellentgraphic: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mad ooo

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Neoteny7: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:
This woman will just PUSH once and the baby is already out cheesy

I think she'll be sucking in her belly so the baby doesn't just slide out...
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by sweetchi1011: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am just thinking of how chaotic the house will be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Olutola88(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Astonishing! No twins? No Triplets?

Looks like the family is trying to win an award.
This will definitely come with disadvantages as too much of evertyhing is not good.

Btw, how come Archie is 18months and Bonnie is 12months.

3 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by anonymous1759(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
prof2007:
The UK's biggest family - the Radfords - have welcomed their 22nd baby and shared a touching photo of the newborn on their Facebook page.

Sue Radford has given birth to her 22nd child. In a statement on the family's Facebook page alongside a photograph of the baby's hand, the family said: "We welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world on Friday night. We’re all so in love with her." The family promised a vlog introducing the baby to the world would be published tomorrow.

The mum to Britain’s biggest family had previously revealed that she had found her second trimester “stressful”. In a YouTube video, she explained this was because of a complication concerning her placenta. Despite this, the 44-year-old said the pregnancy had flown by. Fans had been excitedly anticipating the arrival of the Radfords' baby girl.

The tot will now join the huge family, who have become social media stars. Sue and her husband Noel are parents to Chris, 30, Sophie, 25, Chloe, 23, Jack, 22, Daniel, 20, Luke, 18, Millie, 17, Katie, 16, James, 15, Ellie, 14, Aimee, 13, Josh, 12, Max, 11, Tillie, nine, Oscar, seven, Casper, six, Hallie, three, Phoebe, two, Archie 18 months, and Bonnie, one. The mum is also a grandma – as 25-year-old Sophie has three kids of her own.

Previously, the household revealed their plans to meet one of Australia's biggest broods.

SOURCE (abridged): https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-uks-largest-family-welcomes-21818810

This man is bound for life if e mistake divorce 22 Child support bill awaits him grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
All this lock down, quarantine and self isolation going on around the world, the number of babies that will be rolling out from December will be more than anything ever heard
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Kemight15: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm

Congratulations to you
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
This is foolishness

Modified. I'm with you

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Godsonjolly: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fulfilling the scripture which says: go into the world and multiply. Congrats to them all. If na naija, she for don die for labour room. Congrats once more.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by dallyemmy: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
...be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth... interesting
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by JubrinElSudan: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
At some point the was giving birth yearly.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by SavageMaster: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
prof2007:
The UK's biggest family - the Radfords - have welcomed their 22nd baby and shared a touching photo of the newborn on their Facebook page.

Sue Radford has given birth to her 22nd child. In a statement on the family's Facebook page alongside a photograph of the baby's hand, the family said: "We welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world on Friday night. We’re all so in love with her." The family promised a vlog introducing the baby to the world would be published tomorrow.

The mum to Britain’s biggest family had previously revealed that she had found her second trimester “stressful”. In a YouTube video, she explained this was because of a complication concerning her placenta. Despite this, the 44-year-old said the pregnancy had flown by. Fans had been excitedly anticipating the arrival of the Radfords' baby girl.

The tot will now join the huge family, who have become social media stars. Sue and her husband Noel are parents to Chris, 30, Sophie, 25, Chloe, 23, Jack, 22, Daniel, 20, Luke, 18, Millie, 17, Katie, 16, James, 15, Ellie, 14, Aimee, 13, Josh, 12, Max, 11, Tillie, nine, Oscar, seven, Casper, six, Hallie, three, Phoebe, two, Archie 18 months, and Bonnie, one. The mum is also a grandma – as 25-year-old Sophie has three kids of her own.

Previously, the household revealed their plans to meet one of Australia's biggest broods.

SOURCE (abridged): https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-uks-largest-family-welcomes-21818810

The first child is 30 years old and she is 44 years old. I am not understanding this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by XD57: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by tydi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
I already love this family.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
22... almost a complete Premier league squad.

They should start a team already ASAP.

The Radford Wanderers FC.

5 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Olarewaju89: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't mind her jaree... You think is Nigeria that want to die in poverty. Abeg, just bless the family with prayers and that's all.

Jaeis:

How is it foolishness? It takes 9 months for a baby to be born.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Godsonjolly: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
prof2007:

Fulfilling the scripture which says: go into the world and multiply. Congrats to them all. If na naija, she for don die for labour room. Congrats once more.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by jericco1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Allforlove(f): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
and that's a good news
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by slashthroat: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
sassysure:
I hope it's not my tax they will.use to feed their brood?

Inbreeding loading.
Crazy lunatics.
Mtcheeew

Na only you dey pay tax?
Stfu joor

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Clothingonline9(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
This family is large indeed God do my own soon with beautiful healthy children
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by tydi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
This is foolishness

How's it foolishness
Shut up your mouth if your don't know what to say.
God blessings are foolishness
You should have also said your existence and that of your siblings is foolishness.
Give the one big family a breathing space biko!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetchi1011:
I am just thinking of how chaotic the house will be.

For real.

Personally, I am scared of kids. I wouldn't want to go near such a house. I can't even stand one kid.

Let alone a house full of 22 of those. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
None of them works and live of benefits. Disgraceful

5 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by EgusiShankly: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:
gringrin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by ChristineC: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
this is called "experience" grin grin grin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by rickyephraim(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:
Just negodu!
The must have been an african in his previous existence

That's not necessary.

What if I told you that the Europeans or 'white' people in general, have a long history of raising outrageously large families?

Celine Dion- that songstress- has 13 brothers and sisters. And I do not think that her dad or mom had African roots.

Just do a little research around and you will be amazed at what you might come up with.

Or what about that Russian man who fathered over 70 children with just two women?

There is actually history to this. There was a time in Europe when having a large family was the norm. Even as recently as the Nazi era in German. Women or families with large numbers of kids were granted special favours by the government.

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by shakyum: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Make 9ja tweet go fight them
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:
Lol
You will hear she's going to deliver, the next 5 seconds she's already back. she be pro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.