Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67544 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Viktom(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Ezekwesili Asks Kaduna Governor's Son To Enroll For Anger Management Programme

Former Education Minister under the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo , Obiageli Ezekwesili has urged one of the sons of Kaduna State Governor, Nasir el-Rufai whose name is Bello to get into an anger management programme.

Her advice was contained in tweets on Sunday (yesterday) after an online spat between Bello el-Rufai and a Twitter troll.

Trouble started when the governor’s son appeared to call US President Donald Trump “incompetent” and blamed him for the escalating coronavirus crisis in the United States.

Bello had tweeted that there is nothing as radioactive as an incompetent leader during a time of crisis. The United States of America is a case in point. A few states in Nigeria too.

The tweet had drawn a lot of reactions, with many Twitter users urging him to look inwards towards his father and the Muhammadu Buhari presidency in Nigeria. Buhari and el-Rufai belong to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

One of those who responded to the tweet @thanos_zer accused Bello of sending him a hate-filled tweet before blocking him.

However, taking to her Twitter handle, Ezekwesili said the tweet was unbecoming of el-Rufai’s son. She advised him to apologise and enroll for an anger management programme quickly.

Ezekwesili also in her tweet says she has always maintained that people can disagree without being disagreeable and can object without being objectionable. She maintained that healthy debates and divergences that arise are important for democratic development of societies.

@B_ELRUFAI Did I just see horrific tweets from your handle threatening gang-rape? What was that?

Why the ethnic vitriol toward Igbos? What’s that, Bello?

Too tragic.

You need to not just immediately apologize for those vile tweets but get into an Anger Management program quickly.

I have maintained that we can disagree without being disagreeable. We can object without being objectionable.

Healthy debates and divergences that arise are important for democratic development of societies.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1249366179430481922

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Viktom(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2020
the troll tweet

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Viktom(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
politics 2020; introduction to politicians children. politicians children feeling bigger than Nigerians.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ProWalker: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by divinehand2003(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
GREATEST hits

Abeg wetin concern Bello with how Donald Trump dey manage Coronavirus inside America? Please Bello, Nigeria is faced with the Pandemic as well, and so let your advice and criticisms be directed appropriately.

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by chatinent: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Like I care.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by donbachi(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

331 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by mazimee(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
I am looking forward to the day these politicians' kids will be brought down to earth.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Stupid son of a gentle monster

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Fortune109: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Otedola

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Viktom(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:

I have never seen or heard of anyone

8 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Fortune109:

Otedola

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ojiofor: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2020
To those terrorists, any opposition to their devilish intent is an Igbo.

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2020
ZZ22:
to Yoruba mooslim anything a Fulani does is right and what is Igbo doing in his post since the guy he's dealing with is not Igbo.

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

Please get your facts straight about the Dino and Tinubu saga.. "she called Dino a dog and stupid on separate remarks at the NASS" before he retaliated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpslfmz-6x8

About the bello post, you can do away with your lies..

The timeline on both tweets shows the uncouth bello's tweet came way before the tweet BMC put up as retaliation..

And to think his Mother, The first Lady of Kaduna whose husband is on sick bed for a disease that has killed over 100,000 is online supporting his notion on gang raping mothers and passing to his friends..

There should be a benchmark low to your support..

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ChoCho54(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Imagine what a billionaire sat down to write!

Remi has moved on but hate is still tearing you apart!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ChoCho54(f): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.
Ezekwesili is more stupid than I thought for engaging the Rufai kid.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ZZ22: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

you tagged me a bigot but failed to see the biggest bigot that you commended his post. Why should you use evil to support another evil not to talk of it coming from the son of a governor.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by SouthNigerian: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2020
In as much Bello's mother supports his action Ezekwesili should have cautioned his mother instead.

Bello's parents must have told him "if any of those Southerners insults you, do not hesitate to clap back harder".
Just like mothers' instructs their children saying "if he/she beats you, you must beat yours back".

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Commonsense99: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
grin
No, Madam Oby you missed it, Bello has always been the loudspeaker that amplifies his father's voice, that tweet was directly From the mind of Nasir El rufai, which manifested from his sons tweet.
How about his mother that validated his sons animalistic statement?

His parents needs the anger and envy management program more than their son, Those cattle rearers derive orgasm by insulting igbos at any slightest opportunity. , I won't blame them though, let them enjoy us while this sh1t hole lasts...whatever that have a beginning, must have an end!

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Imagine what a billionaire sat down to write!

Remi has moved on but hate is still tearing you apart!

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by SouthNigerian: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2020
ZZ22:
to Yoruba mooslim anything a Fulani does is right and what is Igbo doing in his post since the guy he's dealing with is not Igbo.

Shut the heck up & stop bringing tribalistic nonsense here.
He posted his views, post yours & shit out.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ProWalker: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Esseite:

Please get your facts straight about the Dino and Tinubu saga.. "she called Dino a dog and stupid on separate remarks at the NASS" before he retaliated.

The timeline on both tweets shows the uncouth bello's tweet came way before the tweet BMC put up as retaliation..

And to think his Mother, The first Lady of Kaduna whose husband is on sick bed for a disease that has killed over 100,000 is online supporting his notion on gang raping mothers and passing to his friends..

Shuttt the fuccck up!!!

You cannot hit someone and still want to determine how the person should react, it’s a foolish sense of entitlement.

I don’t approve of Bello’s use of vulgarity, but you all should stop forming victim and sermonizing like saints

You all want to use the word RAPE where there is nothing of such in Bello’s tweet

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Esseite:

Basically, you’re saying the exchange between Remi and Tinubu was a gbas gbos and nothing else. Fair enough.

Bello didn’t just come up with that tweet unprovoked. Wailers have been tweeting rubbish at him and his father for years now. Even on Nairaland here, you cannot claim you’ve not seen hateful comments against Bello’s father. Go and check the thread where it was announced that El-Rufai tested positive for CoronaVirus and see how they wished him death. It is only fair that he serves them back in similar manner. Fair is fair.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by PureGoldh(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just Speechless...person go just pick up his or her phone and will be typing nonsense on the social sphere

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / US Elections: Africans Chuckle At Ugly US Elections. Bbc Recognises Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.