Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67541 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ikinternational: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

Guy there's levels and expectations.
This cannot be that hard to understand

Can Buhari get on Twitter and insult Nigerians back?
Can a company executive behave anyhow publicly without repercussion?
Can a professional athlete do drugs or misbehave with fans?

Your position in life REQUIRES you to have different temperament. Self control is MANDATORY.

Unless consequences be damned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Stop pretending jare.

We know your hatred for anything Igbo!

While I may not support whatever someone tweeted at Bello, please get it into your thick skull that "He is the son of a public servant" and there are things one should endure. Those smears at his father is to be expected.

And need I tell you too that you are being smart by half? You are complaining that your initial statement was not targeted at Igbos right? Who are you trying to deceive? Me? Please what people was Elrufais son talking about in the private message he sent the person? And were you not indirectly defending him in your first comment? Which implies you support his statement about raping Igbo women! Tueh!

Nonsense and Ingredients.

Maybe I missed the tweet you’re talking about. Can you share with me the tweet/message where Bello threatened raping Igbo women?

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by OdefaGirl(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
When a child is mentally balanced, money can not do the magic.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by chubinwa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bello E. is just a ranting animal from the zoo. he and his cohort will do nada. it's just another way of showing his his uncultured and poor parenting

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
in view of prevailing situations, any Nigerian dat insults Donald Trump for anything is a bastardt...Our own figure-head is right there in Abuja sitting down docile and inept, u are saying nothing, it's Donald Trump dat can do anything to protect Americans u are talking to... to even think of the fact that this gibberish oozed out of the mind of the son of a paedophile, it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy there's levels and expectations.
This cannot be that hard to understand

Can Buhari get on Twitter and insult Nigerians back
?
Can a company executive behave anyhow publicly without repercussion?
Can a professional athlete do drugs or misbehave with fans?

Your position in life REQUIRES you to have different temperament. Self control is MANDATORY.

Unless consequences be damned

You really need to start following Donald Trump in Twitter and see how he dishes out insult to so many Americans that disagree with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by kanbilism: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
To correct some tribal inequalities and allow youth unification in Nigeria, platform like this need to be shut down....Nairaland is not doing anything to stop all this rubbish tribal inferiority and it can lead to bad situation.

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Tmb78(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
selemempe:
before you talk further nonsense and show your lack of home training here, just know that supporting evil against a tribe, any tribe is actually wrong.....the reason I wrote it like this is because I think we play too much here, we forget what is actually right or wrong.

Ffk a yoruba man and many other Yorubas wished buhari dead...we blame them, we don't blame yoruba tribe... that is the mature thing to do
So when you igbos blame and trash the whole Yoruba tribe just because of the actions of Tinubu and his goons,is that maturity?
Not minding that many yorubas take to social media to trash the same Tinubu almost every time?
When you call us slaves to Fulani and other derogatory names on daily basis right here on nairaland because of him,it's still maturity abi?
Do you know how many times you igbos blame the entire Yoruba race for bringing in this wicked government not minding that a whole lot of yorubas didn't vote for him?
I am asking all these cos of your last statement ni o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Fortune109: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Is Otedola a politician??

Yes! Otedola the senior
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ladycewhy(f): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ladycewhy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ladycewhy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
If truely he mentioned gang rape I won't be surprised , northerners are nomadic rapists that go from village to village raping like it's an occupation grin grin grin grin grin. I guess hell rufai's son wants to branch into that career path grin grin.

But what's ironic here is that his father is worse than Trump . undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by BruncleZuma: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

I take it you don't know who Agwui Oronsi's son is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Aguiyi-Ironsi

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by zinodizt: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
So our politicians children can insult leaders in other Countries... What about their fathers... kettle Dey call pot black.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by slowice(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Esseite:

Please get your facts straight about the Dino and Tinubu saga.. "she called Dino a dog and stupid on separate remarks at the NASS" before he retaliated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpslfmz-6x8

About the bello post, you can do away with your lies..

The timeline on both tweets shows the uncouth bello's tweet came way before the tweet BMC put up as retaliation..

And to think his Mother, The first Lady of Kaduna whose husband is on sick bed for a disease that has killed over 100,000 is online supporting his notion on gang raping mothers and passing to his friends..

There should be a benchmark low to your support..

Now I get it, the guy was even the one retaliating while stupid fools want to make us believe it was belle rufai that retaliated.... Na wa oo for bmc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by selemempe: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tmb78:
So when you igbos blame and trash the whole Yoruba tribe just because of the actions of Tinubu and his goons,is that maturity?
When you call us slaves to Fulani and other derogatory names on daily basis right here on nairaland because of him,it's still maturity abi?
Do you know how many times you igbos blame the entire Yoruba race for bringing in this wicked government not minding that a whole lot of yorubas didn't vote for him?
it is not right.

But as someone who voted buhari in 2015 and who was supporting APC from its founding in 2013 up to Dec 2015, I will say that yorubas are to blame more.
The whole APC was built and fueled by Igbophobia
Most igbos were very ignorant of politics in 2014...the whole nairaland was filled with insults to gej and Igbos...I was foolish enough not to realise it until buhari came to power...I can quickly show you posts from one ngeneukwenu if you want

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by AngryIgboMan: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Maybe I missed the tweet you’re talking about. Can you share with me the tweet/message where Bello threatened raping Igbo women?

For the fact the person that sent the initial tweet later claimed he is not even Igbo and Bello has already implied that he will sex her mother and pass off to her friends, that means he was willing to rape any random Igbo woman who will make no Igbo sounds capische?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by BrutalJab: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

Shut up.

The tweet you attached wasn't from the guy he threatened to rape his mom.

Look for his tweet and bring here. Stop trying to be smart by half

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ladycewhy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
zinodizt:
So our politicians children can insult leaders in other Countries... What about their fathers... kettle Dey call pot black.
The thing nor tire you?,I am shocked he can even opened his mouth to call any leader incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by klax(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Bro you are correct as a matter of fact the curse is already playing soccer in El Rufail kids because if not a curse what the hell is his problem with Trump while his father is one of the worst governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by TheKingIsHere: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

On the bolded, i advise that you stop supporting stupidity online.

Which one is Bello gave them back? How can Bello be accusing Trump of incompetence when his own father is a patron of incompetency while Buhari is the grand patron of incompetency. Let Bello talk to his father and Buhari and leave Trump out of his fo0lishiness.

Until Nigerians stop being deliberately dumb, we will keep getting evil, useless leaders

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Lcf69(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

Guy!!! You've got Nature's abundant Native Wisdom.And,thanks cos,you've made my Day n GODB... Pinned.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Daverichie008: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:

Otedola?
Bukola Saraki?
Gbemi saraki?

Can't start to think of so many.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Tensionstar(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:

I name Saraki
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Hausaboy239(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
The Saraki’s!!
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Blaizeless: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yanglee:

There is a limit to which you push people. Though I don’t believe two wrongs would make a right, but the way those from the north are always abused and bashed constantly is uncalled for. You abuse their religion, their elders, their tribe, call them illiterates, pests etc and you expect them not to fight back at some point. See if you can’t take Gbos, then don’t give Gbas.

Broz, in as much as you are trying to make a point on this so called spoilt, spoonfed brat. Why won't he just sit back and face the delima(his father's illness) starring him in the face instead of insulting another country's president in whom his entire lineage put together will never ever dreamt of been like.

What has his father put in place to fight the virus? Is it the window lockdown where hundred of people still go in on a daily basis?
He should grow up and let the sleeping dog sleep well. A word is enough for the wise. If not na foolishness go kill am oo.

We should keep praying for our dear country, if not he will know he doesn't have a single sense
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Captainrambo2: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

this what bello responded to..... but you hypocritical lot would rather stand logic upside down undecided

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Westtimeline: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
ZZ22:
to Yoruba mooslim anything a Fulani does is right and what is Igbo doing in his post since the guy he's dealing with is not Igbo.
Shut up and deny his post. Even though I did not support hell rufai mumu son.

The guy didn't even mention any tribe of religion.

Well the way your parents programmed you is what you are acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ogene144(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Basically, you’re saying the exchange between Remi and Tinubu was a gbas gbos and nothing else. Fair enough.

Bello didn’t just come up with that tweet unprovoked. Wailers have been tweeting rubbish at him and his father for years now. Even on Nairaland here, you cannot claim you’ve not seen hateful comments against Bello’s father. Go and check the thread where it was announced that El-Rufai tested positive for CoronaVirus and see how they wished him death. It is only fair that he serves them back in similar manner. Fair is fair.
so u ave feelings for this our wicked leaders,siphoning our funds....
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by yom2(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tmb78:
Not minding that many yorubas take to social media to trash the same Tinubu almost every time?
all u see does not represent the generality. Those doing that could be miscreants just like the agberos harassing people
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Esseite:

Please get your facts straight about the Dino and Tinubu saga.. "she called Dino a dog and stupid on separate remarks at the NASS" before he retaliated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpslfmz-6x8

About the bello post, you can do away with your lies..

The timeline on both tweets shows the uncouth bello's tweet came way before the tweet BMC put up as retaliation..

And to think his Mother, The first Lady of Kaduna whose husband is on sick bed for a disease that has killed over 100,000 is online supporting his notion on gang raping mothers and passing to his friends..

There should be a benchmark low to your support..

Both bello and dino did same thing. Condemn both or justify both. They both retaliated with rape insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.