Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? (744 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by deleson: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Can you quantify how much you’ve lost due to the lockdown?

Monetary and non-monetary value are welcome!
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by HerCuteness(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2020
It hasn't cost me anything, was jobless before lockdown, I plan on changing that after lockdown.
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by Adubby22(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2020
How does it work
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by deleson: 12:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Oh!

What skills do you have?

HerCuteness:
It hasn't cost me anything, was jobless before lockdown, I plan on changing that after lockdown.
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by HerCuteness(f): 12:58am On Apr 14, 2020
deleson:
Oh!
What skills do you have?
None yet
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by bry8ted(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2020
HerCuteness:

You do not have to wait till then. You can make a decent living at the comfort of your room.
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by HerCuteness(f): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2020
bry8ted:

You do not have to wait till then. You can make a decent living at the comfort of your room.
How please
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by bry8ted(m): 2:08am On Apr 14, 2020
HerCuteness:
How please
You can learn skills online. Aside this there are lots of informations here that you can make use of KDP (ilegend has written about this), freeancing (search for ladywriter and read her threads) and many more.
I once begged for help here to bury my brother. I got no help from no one. Right now, things has changed.
Do start now.
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by HerCuteness(f): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2020
bry8ted:

You can learn skills online. Aside this there are lots of informations here that you can make use of KDP (ilegend has written about this), freeancing (search for ladywriter and read her threads) and many more.
I once begged for help here to bury my brother. I got no help from no one. Right now, things has changed.
Do start now.
thanks, appreciated and sorry for your loss
Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by bry8ted(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2020
HerCuteness:
thanks, appreciated and sorry for your loss

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has The Lockdown Cost You? by Istan2020: 3:47am On Apr 14, 2020
bry8ted:

Do start now.
Could you please put me through? I'm facing a similar situation of uncertainty right now.

(1) (Reply)

Mask- / Abuja This Morning As Lockdown Expires / 10 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.