Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits (54838 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by greall12(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Idiot must you write nonsense here.

IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Do these idiotic Nigerians know that only those that have paid their taxes and filed with the IRS are getting any money from the US govt?

All these noise about getting money from the Nigerian govt is just pathetic and shows the level of shallowness that exist among the so called youths in this country.
I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.
Oga shutup there! Which taxes Someone that has no source of income or is underpaid are those the ones u expect to pay taxes Una go just open mouth carry fingers dey type nonsense. Nigerians have been paying taxes from public servants to private registered business owners, land onwers etc. What has the govt been doing with all the generated revenue accrued from the exercise You are sitting somewhere or maybe laying down comparing Nigeria to functional State... Something dey do u

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by michoim(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by uchelouis45(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

Am about to
Try them. I prefer them
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by JAWBONE(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Your papa Idiotic

Is it the pepper seller on the street or the woman that roasts corn to survive or the boy that hawks gala and pure water you want to collect tax from. If those category of people do not pay tax so we should let them die.

FOOLISH COMMENT FROM A STUPID IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by chaloskyx: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
you think they dont know after you told him then what? oga dey your lane if you have problems in our country only its citizens can decide to fix it by challenging the government. so after telling diddy hes going to come to Nigeria right and solve your problems guess what he doesnt care if we all go extinct hes more concerned about what happens in his home and how the virus affects his empire who send you slowpoke. clout chaser
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
It takes someone benefitting from proceeds of corruption from this government to defend them even when it is glaring that the government is irresponsible and corrupt...Shake my head
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by itoba4real(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=IpobAntidote post=88392946]

I support the govt to give some money to tax paying citizens, which is not a lot in this country.[/quote.with all the taxes our fore fathers have been paying since 1914 what have benefited from the govt.no power.no good hospital...etc may God punish all those oppressing the poor man
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by seguno2: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
emiika:
fact

Is it also a fact that Burna Boy does not pay taxes to our government, in the way that P. Diddy pays to the American government?
If so, should the useless yeyebrity not STFU until he pays his taxes fully and appropriately in a complete manner
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Adakintroy2: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

One has to file tax returns to get bonus in America.OK fair enough!..so what about those who have been paying their tax in nigeria what have they gotten?

We Here in Nigeria know our government.we tolerate them to the heavens.As far as alpha tolerance is concern we have it for them.

we even joke with it to Walter things down..what will make those white protest and occupy streets, will make us laugh.some have even mock us for being too docile. Faradey invent electricity since the 1800, till date we are.still struggling with electricity.

so if for once we decide to protest, I take God beg you no call us names, because you no know the pain people go through.

serving veterans don't get there pension at times. So pls let's all respect ourselves and stop name calling..you have not in anyway shown grasp of the nigerian reality to be rolling out such insult.

This government owe us beyond. We have stoped taking stocks.We are not even asking for our tax back. I mean the ones we paid and did not get dividens.

So pls. Re-route yourself, Intelligence start with basics.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by friday2011(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
omonnakoda:

That is untrue

People who have never worked for a day in their entire lives get relief

Why do you have to call them idiotic Nigerians ?look in the mirror and stop projecting hatred

Dont mind him, he is the real idiot, he is under the influence of something that will end his miserable life soon.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Aladin245: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

the only one showing ignorance is you here. The ac is what the congress passed to enable the IRS to give out this money we are talking about and loans to big and small businesses who have paid TAXES to the govt.
To take this further, the Cruise industry is exempted from benefiting from the CARES act simply because most of them are registered in other countries in order to avoid paying taxes to the US govt. Not sure if your ingnoramus dumb ass knows that. Go back and do more research before cominf here to show your dotard self.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Yabsun(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
thelastorca:
Can someone also tell Burna boy that American celebrities are making donations to fight this thing? Rihanna has donated over 5m usd now, if I’m not mistaken. What are he and his fellow Instagram billionaire gang waiting for ?

Talk is cheap
The one donated so far, what have they done with it? You expect him to add to their barn of loot to make it robust and weighty abi? Orishirishi.. Nothing Burna no go see for Grammy.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by friday2011(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
iKingsley:
and have the Nigerian tax payers recieved their money? Just curious

You dont need to reply that idiot, he does not know what he posted.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by lagdmark(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Now that Burna boy has taken Nigeria case to P Diddy let us hope things will get better very soon.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
So Burna, you report Nigerian government to Diddy. So wetin Diddy go come do?
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:

See this is who they operate, once they lose the argument, they switch the narrative. We are talking about Coronavirus stimulus package.
Secondly, I used to work for FEMA and I know about disaster financial assistance. It all depends on the disaster. Most are covered by disaster insurance which they have to pay for. FEMA will give some assistance like temporary shelter, food and the likes but the majority of their relief will come from their insurance. Almost all house are insured because the mortgage lender will make sure that you have insurance. Having insurance is part of your mortgage requirement.
You guys should always learn to say the truth.
U used to for work for FEMA. I know u mean NEMA. How come you don't know the correct acronym of the organisation a grown ass like u have worked for.
I hate liers with chronic hatred

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Chirowman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
burna boy hitted the nail on the head. hunger dey land ooo help your neighbours who need help in your own little way. there was a country
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by PapaAdanna: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some hungry idiots will still come here and shout how he is selling the country short.

Anybody that voted BUHARI and believed that he is the answer to Nigeria...
Is a big fool and has no foresight.

That is why people like
Soyinka
Fela durotoye
Sowore
Banky w
And several others are just IDIOTS making empty noise
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by studentofTruth: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
There's extreme hunger in the land. The government should lift this lockdown. Obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing.
Hungry robbers go in groups, and people gather together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.
I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.
Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.
The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kizzygentle:
That's why I love burna. There is nothing to hide. U can't be dying in silence and acting as if all is well when all is not well. The whole world needs to know how corrupt our govt is. Thanks burna for speaking d truth. Nigeria is a shame.

wetin dey make me vex be say some people stand in line vote in this terrible people into power !
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
People like you IpobAntidote are moro n.
My family are mostly tax payers. I run psrivate biz n pay tax.
What v I ever gotten from the Fed Govt of Nigeria?
Nothing.
This Coronavirus is an opportunity for them to prove they are fair.
But guess what, no single relief item.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
I hate it when Nigerians drag Nigeria like this in public. Every country has it's own shithole but you don't hear them drag the name in the mud like us.
Lock down or no lockdown, relieve package or not, we should try as much as possible to portray our country in good light to everyone in the world. That has nothing to do with corruption or poverty, its simply patriotism!
What Nigerians (bloggers, people, politicians and celebrities) say about Nigeria is the reason Nigeria is so backward in the sight of foreigners.

I have relatives in the US who didn't get relieve packages from government because they didn't pay their taxes to the last cent. Yes, US government is only supporting their citizens that pays taxes. Let me ask you, how many times have you paid your tax on that business you're doing? Yet you're expecting truck load of rice and 20,000 naira from government just because you think we have oil money. Yeye

The fact remains that many of us won't get one grain of relieve package if we are in a working country cuz we don't deserve it!

You are a bloody liar..no relief package has been sent out and to people saying only tax payers wiuld bebefit..thats about 80% of the nation..how do nigwrians afford taxes with no good paying jobs etc abd ps..twll your relatives to stop mooching off my tax dollars
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by sencekompis: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
NIGERIA!! PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by DexterousOne(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
thelastorca:
Can someone also tell Burna boy that American celebrities are making donations to fight this thing? Rihanna has donated over 5m usd now, if I’m not mistaken. What are he and his fellow Instagram billionaire gang waiting for ?

Talk is cheap

The government always leads the way

Then individuals follow

Countries are passing stimulus left and right
The Nigerian govt did not deem it fit to alleviate some sufferings of the people

So forget that talk

The celebs give out of benevolence (which is encouraged)
But looking out for the welfare of the people is the govt RESPONSIBILITY

Habitual habitation in this mega shithole disgrace of Nig.ger shameful country have made many anomalies normal for many of you Nigerians

Shame
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by rickyrex(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is the most stupid comment I've heard for a long time. The little tax the so called govt have collected so far what have they done with it. Are you also saying that just the few people that pay tax are the only ones that voted. If you want everyone to pay tax tell your government to create job. As for me I pay tax every month but I've collected nothing from this government here in lagos

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by Kizzygentle: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
cry
MondayOsunbor:

wetin dey make me vex be say some people stand in line vote in this terrible people into power !

No mind them jare.
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by DexterousOne(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
I hate it when Nigerians drag Nigeria like this in public. Every country has it's own shithole but you don't hear them drag the name in the mud like us.
Lock down or no lockdown, relieve package or not, we should try as much as possible to portray our country in good light to everyone in the world. That has nothing to do with corruption or poverty, its simply patriotism!
What Nigerians (bloggers, people, politicians and celebrities) say about Nigeria is the reason Nigeria is so backward in the sight of foreigners.

I have relatives in the US who didn't get relieve packages from government because they didn't pay their taxes to the last cent. Yes, US government is only supporting their citizens that pays taxes. Let me ask you, how many times have you paid your tax on that business you're doing? Yet you're expecting truck load of rice and 20,000 naira from government just because you think we have oil money. Yeye

The fact remains that many of us won't get one grain of relieve package if we are in a working country cuz we don't deserve it!

Just keep shut pls.....

Dont embarrass yourself

Where is the effort of the govt to pass stimulus that cam actually help the suffering people?

Living in shitty Nigeria has damaged you psychologically that you cant even think straight again

What kind of write up are you writing

You think relief packages is tied to tax in America?

undecided

Maybe just the stimulus cheque is..
Cos they need to do means testing

But the other relief available is for as many as possible

Nigeria is a failing country

What's the point of image laundering when the world knows this for a fact?
Abeg go rest

EDIT

About your silly talk of patriotism

Patriotism does not come out of a vacuum, patriotism is inspired.

You think the Americans for example are patriotic just out of thin air

Patriotism is inspired from the top down
Re: Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits by RandomVic(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you Burna for speaking the absolute truth and not sugarcoating like some dumb sycophants around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.