Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,068 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

We Could Not Sleep! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Could Not Sleep! (512 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Could Not Sleep! by dannex4adx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello fellow nairalander! This lockdown has caused a small revolution in my area (Ipaja, Lagos). Most people staying in ayobo, ipaja, egbeda, agege, ogba, alagbado and its axis can attest to this. Everyone kept watch in the neighborhood with different cutlasses and tyres were burnt at different locations. No one could sleep in the neighborhood because of the panicking and the fear of those armed boys. They came close to our street. We kept watch till 5:24am. What really baffles me was that during the watching, we didn't see neighborhood corps, Nigeria security and civil defense, not even police patrol. I finally give up on Nigeria. Only God fit change Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Could Not Sleep! by Freelane33(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
God will protect all the residents in that area . We go put you in our prayers . THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: We Could Not Sleep! by dannex4adx(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
God will protect all the residents in that area . We go put you in our prayers . THIS IS NIGERIA

lol! thanks bro. se u go come make we fight them together.
Re: We Could Not Sleep! by Franzese: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
God will protect all the residents in that area . We go put you in our prayers..THIS IS NIGERIA[/b][/b]

“THERE’S PLENTY WAHALA SHA..,,
POLICE STATION DEY CLOSE FOR 6....,
SECURITY REASON O.”
Re: We Could Not Sleep! by Freelane33(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I go like come but my mama no get two kids . That’s why my moniker is freelane and I’m 33 she’s just reaping the fruit of her labour , for now coming over won’t be possible lol grin, maybe when I have a replacement ( a cute baby )
dannex4adx:

lol! thanks bro. se u go come make we fight them together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason I Stopped Masturbating / Have gotten / Feelings Of Entitlement In A Relationship???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.