Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

What do you think of her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think of her? (11494 Views)

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you think of her? by enirock(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you can't fly then get wings
Re: What do you think of her? by heartbraker(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.
Now she wants to come back but won't even apologise for anything.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks
chai!! Oga na which product be dis ur mumu ? Cus I dey see ham say na grade one

Re: What do you think of her? by Skmoda(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
fashionale:

How can she love a weakling. A man she can manipulate anyday anytime. She just wanted to catch cruise till a real man comes around
The guy matter pass simp ooo....even mumu person better pass am undecided

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Sharonstone7719: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Better move on, start a new life without her, if not you will may regret in future
Re: What do you think of her? by Vic20(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bros, she is a good lady o. Infact she is a wife material gan sef. Infact I will advice you to go see her parents, keep sending her money and always send her romantics love texts every night too. #Broda Ode grin
Re: What do you think of her? by boomssey(f): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?
She knows ur weakness and is trying to use it against u. Trying to play ur emotions. People like dat r dangerous. Never ever display ur weakness to people.
I learned it d hard way tho.....
Pls all these guys coming here to complain are they for real,I mean it's so unbelievable that guys like this still exist.

Run away from that gal....
Re: What do you think of her? by Soleye24(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2020
mumu...... what do you expect from someone that terminated her pregnancy? you will end up marrying a love peddler
Re: What do you think of her? by OlawaleBammie: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks

Greatresearcher, this is the SIMP AND GAMMA MALE (not even meta) that u re talking about.

U tot am d one but this is the one u always shout SIMP, SIMP SIMP on. grin
Re: What do you think of her? by placeofallure(f): 1:31am On Apr 14, 2020
@ stephenonyx, get her and everything she represents out of your head now!
Re: What do you think of her? by candyguyofficia(m): 2:17am On Apr 14, 2020
2goodbobo post=88395448:
Ogbeni how sure are you that the terminated pregnancy was yours in the first place?

Grow some balls and free that girl. Focus on how to make money because thats suppose to be your priority now. Imagine 1Milli jst go like that and na woman u still dey tink of?
The girl must have collected money from atleast 10 boys that is if really she was pregnant
Re: What do you think of her? by emerged01(m): 5:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Some men are dumb,how can you claim you love public toilet? Smh
Re: What do you think of her? by xperiencelove(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2020
I can't believe a man like me is the one asking this question. I pity your parent.
Re: What do you think of her? by Brunicekid(m): 6:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?
She knows ur weakness and is trying to use it against u. Trying to play ur emotions. People like dat r dangerous. Never ever display ur weakness to people.

Very true.
Re: What do you think of her? by shilz(f): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Love yourself bro,you are all that u have got..when u love yourself you won't entertain rubbish from others.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Javalist: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Las las someone will marry this ashewo thinking he has now settled with a bride as a married man. I pity this life of you people.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2020
this one is not ur gf..she is our gf cheesy
better go and test urself for sexually transmitted diseases cheesy
Re: What do you think of her? by Afolak(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
She is a general market,run for you life.
Re: What do you think of her? by Dohn: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
OP ur mumu don grw flower,,,,, i had to retriev my passwrd jst to advise u, bt
first of all ,abg tell me which category of stupidity u dey cos am cnfused, or isit dat ur unda a spell or wat, , , , ah ah, afta all d signs uv seen ur stil opning ur mawt to say u stil lov her, hmm, ur levl of mumu i nva c b4 , bta abort dat kind of lov or feelings o, if nt ul b a vry sory man 4 lyf
Re: What do you think of her? by guvna(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?

Complete MUMU
Re: What do you think of her? by slimanyd: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

Haaaaa. Alaye, Bring your head . Ur matter pass covid 19 . Ur village peoole carry saturday from you ,Give u sunday . What is wrong with your Manly Dignity to wanna marry or be a boyfriend of a Secondary LovePeddler . Naso ladies scarce for una village reach? Guy, No dey Bleep up .Person wey u suppose don discharge tey tey .
Re: What do you think of her? by dinachi(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
You never had a girlfriend, I repeat, you never had a girlfriend. Na because of people like you Coronavirus enter naija!
Nonsense and Ingredients!
Re: What do you think of her? by vincentjk(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

Please give me your WhatsApp number bro, I have something for you
Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
vincentjk:

Please give me your WhatsApp number bro, I have something for you

If it's money, shud I send my details gringringrin
Re: What do you think of her? by cedricksly: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
I wish u can listen to me, RUN FROM THAT GIRL... sure u don't want to marry a girl that will switch up on you because of a temporary life circumstances... Avoid that girl like a plague.
Re: What do you think of her? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
I NEVER SEE THIS KIND MUMUNESS. cheesy NA CHARM THEM DE TAKE HOLD THESE PEOPLE?
HAHN.MJBOLT.OMAR09.EMMAODET.KINGARTHUR21. COME AND SEE.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by MJBOLT: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
the op knows what the girl is doing to him is bad but for some unknown reasons he still likes her.no amount of advice will rescue him.

Mumu yesterday,mumu today,mumu forever.

CAPSLOCKED:
I NEVER SEE THIS KIND MUMUNESS. cheesy
NA CHARM THEM DE TAKE HOLD THESE PEOPLE?

H.AHN.M.JBOLT.OMAR.09.EMMAOD.ET.KINGARTHU.R21. COME AND SEE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by bmdmixer: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?

u for just end with op u are a mumu
let him reason the rest
Re: What do you think of her? by hahn(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

We can use this thread in a future argument about how some people are just born naturally to be stupid. It's in them like peak milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by Omar09(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
hahn:

We can use this thread in a future argument about how some people are just born naturally to be stupid. It's in them like peak milk

Ah swear die!
Re: What do you think of her? by emmaodet: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Capslocked, sometimes i don't want to believe the kind of new i see on nairaland.
It's weird, i mean crazy.
A lady sleeping in the room of allllllll her neighbors(guys ooooooo), saying you people are not married, so she can do anything with her body.
Challenging you, that why did you come to her house without informing her.
Told you to excuse her while she goes out with her bedmate and later come home, not to her apartment but to the bangmate apartment.

Oohhhhhhhhhh Looooorrrrrrdddddds!!!!!!!!!!
How did we get here as men??
Who did this to us??
The op is suffering from Low self esteem. He doesn't believe in himself and thinks the lady is the best option for him.
Op i have a question for you -
Pls, for the years you have been dating this girl, can you tell me what you have benefited from her?
Money?
Gift?
Getting you contracts with her connections?
Green card?
Job?
Pls just what is the benefit of that slut? Pls
Are you broke or struggling financially? Because this is a major reason a lot of guys take shits, especially low self esteem guys.
Are you ugly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do you think of her? by Omar09(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

CAPSLOCKED, what do you think about this?

As for me, he should accept her back, I think she's changed you know, after fůcking around with playboys, in fact she's coming back with more benefits health benefits. She's will come with protein, you know after sucking some douche bag dick with the cum on her lips, you'd kiss her and share in that protein shake.

I'm just saying. Plus you gonna join the 10% with STDS.
Re: What do you think of her? by Hakeem12(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
emmaodet:

Capslocked, sometimes i don't want to believe the kind of new i see on nairaland.
It's weird, i mean crazy.
A lady sleeping in the room of allllllll her neighbors(guys ooooooo), saying you people are not married, so she can do anything with her body.
Challenging you, that why did you come to her house without informing her.
Told you to excuse her while she goes out with her bedmate and later come home, not to her apartment but to the bangmate apartment.

Oohhhhhhhhhh Looooorrrrrrdddddds!!!!!!!!!!
How did we get here as men??
Who did this to us??
The op is suffering from Low self esteem. He doesn't believe in himself and thinks the lady is the best option for him.
Op i have a question for you -
Pls, for the years you have been dating this girl, can you tell me what you have benefited from her?
Money?
Gift?
Getting you contracts with her connections?
Green card?
Job?
Pls just what is the benefit of that slut? Pls
Are you broke or struggling financially? Because this is a major reason a lot of guys take shits, especially low self esteem guys.
Are you ugly?

lmao, the last question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / Village Brides Vs. City Brides / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.