Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity (46300 Views)

Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles & Appendicitis Curable With Herbs / Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / Coronavirus With Healthgarde Int'l Organic Herbs Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by OkCornel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very good, logical approach.

Boost your immunity, and strengthen your chances of survival.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by jericco1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't do herbs cheesy
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
UI lecturers are too brainy
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by tatatar: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Typical unoriginal work of our Nigerian academics.Even I can write this.

3 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Toosure70: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you madam, proudly afonja
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Ilomuanya: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
She wants to mix her usual jedi jedi things. This isn't time to trend. Get the thing done and let the world know.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by comos: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Crownwahley:

Inferiority complex na dey worry you.

People like you will not hestitate to take the so called trial posinous vaccines from Abroad.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Reference(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
Great tip

Ask for clinical trials first. Don't be a guinea pig for someone's quest for fame and fortune. That is the way things are done in 'saner climes'.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Ruggedniggaone: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Forget it. All these theories no dey work.
People are being robbed day and night in Agege, Abule Egba, Ikeja and so on because of lockdown and government seems powerless to defend them. They are keeping vigils, taking their destinies in their hands
The situation will be worse in the next coming days as Buhari has declared indefinite lockdown
frustrated soul,how does the hogwash you just spewed relate with the topic?hope corona never conronized you brain?

5 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by alphaRego01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
cool
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by tayoccu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
People are being robbed day and night in Agege, Abule Egba, Ikeja and so on because of lockdown and government seems powerless to defend them. They are keeping vigils, taking their destinies in their hands
The situation will be worse in the next coming days as Buhari has declared indefinite lockdown

Do you honestly think this situation (insecurity during lockdown) is peculiar to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by SEGLIZ: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
obembet:

Supposing na white man write the book, u would have appreciate it and get a copy.

Black is the problem of black

I beg ask ham how the thing wey him vomit take relate with the right abi na the woman order lock down?

2 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by bush112(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Sammyhoney: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honey is a natural hormone booster... Nothing beats its quality

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Donald7610: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Sharapp dere
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Ajibade123(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Las Las na agbo sure pass
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by sidonlook: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nice one.
Thanks for the exposition.
We can win the war against coronavirus if we boost our immune system and not too much emphasis on "sweet mouth "
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by studentofTruth: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
obembet:

Supposing na white man write the book, u would have appreciate it and get a copy.

Black is the problem of black

This is not a time for book. The crime rate and it's effects are worst than coronavirus. It's like the breakdown of law and order has not reached your end; by the time it reaches your side, no one will tell you. Lockdown is the worst option for Nigeria. Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore are not on lockdown, and they have the best control so far, despite recording their first cases in early January.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Niggmatic: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
lekzy116:
That long story is a scam, if she knows that those measures can truly produce result, let her submit herself for experiment grin

Gbam.

There must be clinical trial for me believe grin
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
All these UI profs are amazing. Na so one of them diversified into herbal medicine years ago and has successfully cured some HIV patients referred to him by his colleagues. He refused to make his claim public for fear of being dealt with by WHO, considering what had befallen those with similar claims in the past.

UI is truly a premier uni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prettychichi21:
All in a bid to be FTC , look at how you guys refused to read the tips that someone wrote that would be better for us all. People no longer read undecided Tueh!

I have made a pdf copy of it, saved to my KYBOOK3
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by 9gerian: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you.

More of these please!

I think the quantity of solvent (water) and the time for cooking should also be stated to help gauge the proper administration. Also, links to various research papers elaborating on the efficacy of each recommended concoction will help create more awareness and reassurance to the public.

Well done Ma. This is the way forward for Africa!

These herbs used by our ancestors are quite potent. The only issue has been actual concentration of the concoction and the necessary dosage, which can easily become an issue for the organs if abused.

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/ui-professor-writes-paper-on-how-to-boost-immunity-prevent-covid-19

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by chaloskyx: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
you are a stupid prof what you are meant to be doing is working in the lab developing a vaccine not writing books
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by studentofTruth: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
tayoccu:

Do you honestly think this situation (insecurity during lockdown) is peculiar to Nigeria?

Yes, it is.

There's extreme hunger in the land. The government should lift this lockdown. Obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing.
Hungry robbers go in groups, and people gather together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.
I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.
Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.
The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by ignis: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reference:

Ask for clinical trials first. Don't be a guinea pig for someone's quest for fame and fortune. That is the way things are done in 'saner climes'.

In saner climes, you don't oppose without a point.

1 Like

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Africans will never grow until they stop comparing themselves with these whites. If Newyork journal is the basis of a good write up and Nigerian journal isn't, and you expect your country to be great, its not possible.
Nobel Laurette, peace award and many other things are things all this yeye white people create and distribute among themselves, and one every 30yeats, they will give to Africans and they will start jubiliating. Even Musical awards, when they nominate a Nigerian singer, he no win any award o, he go they jubilate. Until you all stop licking white people's asses, you not gonna grow.
These whites are very okay with African this way, and if we all come together and dismiss their stupid awards, we will grow.
Typed this out of anger on ass lickers, so my cohesion, punctuation, may not be clear. I refuse to be part of the generation that would be fighting to have my journal published in Network journal because some fools see it as the basis of judging if my work is good or not. Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by SEGLIZ: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

brother you tried but learn to pump the adrenaline next in the right direction.
the topic is not related with your aggression. the prof never order lock down but pmb, even at that pmb didn't order criminality during lock down. people like you and I chose the period to proof to you I the type of people we are in Nigeria.
Re: Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity by ovonramwen: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.