Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends (29606 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by luluman: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grace001:

Go and tell that to someone who live from hand to mouth gala hacker bus conductor etc. He is right this may lead to anarchy and looting of closed shops. people who think they have money to sustain them for the next few weeks should not sleep with their two eyes close.

What sacrifices has government made on their own part? Yet they want the lockdown to continue.

I hope police cell won’t be congested with criminals
Well, you can choose not to comply.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by saintobing: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
For your face mask, filter mask, 303 industrial mask, coverall tyvek for coronavirus nurses, eye goggles are available just add me on WhatsApp 08095221410 obi safety will provide your needs
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Mikelarteta(m): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2020
HellVictorinho:

How long can you last without food,water, toiletries,etc?
Can you think properly in the prolonged absence of these things?

My brother, it’s only a person that is alive that uses toiletries, food and water you just mentioned.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Mikelarteta(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2020
luluman:
I dont know how to tell them that covid 19 may kill more people than the hunger they are shouting.

The lockdown seems too hard on the people, but I bet you it will save more life at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Mikelarteta(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Empiree:
Left to me, I believe that there are more coronavirus carriers around the world untested and it is really not feasible to test everyone. So i believe that COVID-19 will join the league of other viruses known to man and man will be immuned to it. It will no longer kill at the same rate anymore. Nigerians will be immuned and they only need to be advised to make periodic check up trip to their doctors for antibody test. If we are to wait until COVID vanishes completely, we will shut down economy for another 50yrs. When majority is immune to coronavirus i:e we can return to work. We can return to school. We can return to beach. We can return to normal life.

Nigerian govt was careless to have imported the virus into the country to begin with. My take is that, families of the victims of coronavirus and covid carriers should file huge lawsuit against nigerian govt for damages. And economy must be open.

Se Mo Wi Re?

O wi ree jare.

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by jamesbonded: 4:59am On Apr 14, 2020
It would total as one month of no income for MANY.

1/12 of their year gone.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by jamesbonded: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Everyone promoting the extension of the lockdown are actually stupid. So after the additional 2 weeks, what would happen? Would the virus just disappear?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by iamimohtal(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Rosarie:
People are really suffering,those who depend on abroad now no money for them.those on lock down survive on daily pay.
People are hungry.
Since 2018 fg has not paid my salary.
How much food can one store,
Food is now very expensive
This is the worst government ever.
May suffer never elude those who voted Buhari for a second tenure after what Nigerians saw in the first tenure
Amen ooo
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
That is if we survive
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikelarteta:

My brother, it’s only a person that is alive that uses toiletries, food and water you just mentioned.
Can you remain alive in the absence of these things?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.