Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm (32997 Views)

President Tinubu To Address Nigerians at 7pm today / EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by luluman: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Must you always be rude to your elders
When Elders cannot behave tgemselves.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by kaybaba44: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Less still listening to him first.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by kaybaba44: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:
When Elders cannot behave tgemselves.
we should know how to talk to our elders is most important please.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
We need a press conference or town hall meeting.
Lets interact with the president
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Schoolshoe: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
HRMK:
CAN U PLS GIVE U 3NAMES OF SUCH GENUINE SERVANTS OF GOD?

Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Pastor Daniel Olukoya
Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Pastor Paul Eneche
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by manuelreports: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wada3:
ignorance is a disease
Have You worked in the broadcast media
For your notice that is my present job

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by athaboi(f): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

Haven't you judged my pastor for calling him foolish?

Let me tell you, it's only in mfm you can have salvation any other church na fake. The closest ones to mfm are C&S, CCC, AND TB JOSHUA
I put it to you today that your church is fake, useless and foolish even the pastors and followers are all scammers
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Oluneutral: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
evansjeff:

The fact that people keep you guys quiet doesn’t mean you should keep displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

For the records, there is a difference between a presidential broadcast/addresss and a presidential press conference. The former is always recorded in any part of the world.

And where did you see me saying it's wrong or right?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by luluman: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
kaybaba44:
we should know how to talk to our elders is most important please.
Elders should know how to comment in civilised manner.
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by Mavrick2012: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chosen1984:

A GENUIE Servant of GOD is one that Preaches the Undiluted, unadulterated Gospel of JESUS CHRIST without Fear or Favor.

He must also be a Practicer of the Unadulterated Gospel he preached..

He is one who speaks and it comes to Pass..

Nigeria is Privileged to have them. They may be few but we have them!

Our Leaders know them! They know who is GENUIE.

so buhari knows no Muslim is genuine, except Christians??
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by HRMK: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Chosen1984:

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Pastor Daniel Olukoya Pastor W.F Kumuyi Pastor Paul Eneche
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by HRMK: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Chosen1984:

Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Pastor Daniel Olukoya
Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Pastor Paul Eneche
UR NOT SERIOUS!U CANT SEPERATE SHAFT FROM SEEDS!DO I ASK FOR RICH PASTORS?
Re: President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm by HRMK: 5:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Chosen1984:

Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Pastor Daniel Olukoya
Pastor W.F Kumuyi
Pastor Paul Eneche
ARE WE TALKING OF MONEY BAGS OR REAL PASTORS THAT ARE CHRISTLIKE!I CULD SEE JUST ONE OR TWO HERE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / Farewell Broadcast: Ambode Shuns Tinubu, Gives Special Recognition To Buhari, Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.