Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night (68759 Views)

My Iphone 11 Pro Max And ATM Was Stolen Last Night! / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / How The Owner Of Fireman Generator Was Murdered And His Body Packed In A Bag (2) (3) (4)

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Twoclans(f): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
I saw a documentary last week about gun shops selling out guns in the United states.

People were getting ready to protect themselves because they know security agencies will be overwhelmed and hunger might soon drive people to eat each other.

The day I saw that documentary I knew Nigeria was in trouble if this lockdown has to continue beyond two weeks.

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Josnac(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I don die grin grin grin Thank God it was found and that's because you made a swift move....
Yea..

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stephnie44(f): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Aba.
I knw of someone who saw a hand through his bulglary ND fiam he used Cutlass straight only God knows wat happened d day guys hand.nd another wey keep Cutlass ND thief visit am infact they did experiment on his head ND body wit it
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Chatbot1234: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
nigeria will kill you embarassed
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Ojokinugwa: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is true that some people still voted for Buhari during the last Election but if INEC and ELECTION TRIBUNAL were fair to us the right person to pilot the affairs of this country would have been ATIKU.The worst of ATIKU can not be equated to best of BUHARI.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by CrazeMan69(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lwkmd...
Don't be greeedy, you were parboiling rice and you wan on generator watch movie. Some of your neighbors obviously haven't even seen garri drink. If nah that generator consider it gone. grin
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Orlandihno(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bamz:
Josnac,

You've got good writing skills. cheesy Polish it some more and you're on way to professional writing.
He's damn good. Keep it up bruh. With ur little talent of writing why not diverting to literature section and be giving us nice nice piece of stories
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by baratech: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Missmossy:
Nawa ooo!!

Inside life despite the lock down.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
these lock down is getting worse, police are doing road block collecting bribe from any vehicle that want to pass but hoodlums invaded Ogba area, at Oyemekun, Haruna but police, LNSC are no where to be found....
my area for Agbado is boiling and area boys are not taking it lightly with them.
at Aboru now, they just killed someone, police are not pick their calls.
these hoodlums are going in formation, how are they getting to everywhere, how are they getting their gun.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Josnac(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Yeye Op you can't even bait or lay ambush for the thief so when he returns to carry the generator you grab him...

Did you actually read the whole post??
If you did do that carefully, you'd understand that after the alarm raised, it will be foolhardy for anyone to near that generator again day or night in an effort to move it from the temporary hiding place it was kept, seeing that it has been discovered.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Donlanray: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Be more careful next time. Sorry.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by peeps4u: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarent:
Good people of nairaland,help move to where it we be seen.the minister of humanitarian have not paid npower stipend for the month of march what is she expecting us to eat with our family in this lockdown this is wikedness authority concerned she help

You guys are docile and this woman wont take your serious. A whole 500k NPOWER beneficiaries cant even trend an hashtag for a day on twitter.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Sososo(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your prompt action saved the situation. But oboy men are hungry
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Vulcan24(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
y u no chain ur generator like bingo to something strong ?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by AFONJACOW(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Aba.
ngwa road or ohanku boy ?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by sizer07: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bros sorry say I de laughed grin but ur story too funy die. On a more serious note buying of cutlass na him make sense,one has to start thinking of how one will protect him self oh. if this covid-19 wahala worsening like italy or Spain level God forbid. hmmmmm I fear every where go cast oh. Save guard d gen op. Before e disappeared fiammmm again oh. My own d way I chain am with concrete thief weh get mind bust am go labour wela. Thank God say u quick react as a sharp guy follow up smartly

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Twoclans:
I saw a documentary last week about gun shops selling out guns in the United states.

People were getting ready to protect themselves because they know security agencies will be overwhelmed and hunger might soon drive people to eat each other.

The day I saw that documentary I knew Nigeria was in trouble if this lockdown has to continue beyond two weeks.
In this time of chaos, I could be your Superman
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Twoclans(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
0KNM:
In this time of chaos, I could be your Superman

Awwwwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss

Just be safe .Its you first in times like this . wink

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by ridwanlawal: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
After this experience, I think I will get a nice machet, sharpen it front and back, and drop it closeby because I know this will get to a stage where some idiots will attempt to pick something from your room through the burglary, and nwanne if I jam that hand, just accept that the part that got in through the burglary is gone for good!!.
[/quote] That hand is gone for BAD
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Lessel: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
This write up got me giggling. The narrative is super. Please learn how to chain down the gen for now, they may pay another courtesy call and may use invisible hands so cutlass may not work.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by DavidEsq(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Aba.
nwanne if I jam that hand, just accept that the part that got in through the burglary is gone for good!!
Nwa Aba grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by monaPhilz: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:
I just bought a Machete this afternoon, sharpened it front and back and kept it under my bed..... God punish who no behave well!!!
You na my type of person. Any motherfucker wey no behave go collect big time.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
orunmila144:
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN ENGRISH
Night maruders have moved my generator..

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by orunmila144: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Night maruders have moved my generator..
oh ok lol
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Seun360(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
beautyhd:

'ndia aparala my gen o' got me laughing.
You are lucky you saw it.

My problem with these petty thieves is stealing from struggling hustlers, they should up their games and Target the houses of top politicians and leave the innocent masses alone.

The hoodlums in lagos can take a bold step to bourdillon ikoyi and check if the bullion van is still there, we will appreciate that rather than disturbing people at agege, ogba, ikorodu etc.

You fit enter bourdillon road? place wey dey quiet like cemetery on a normal day not to talk of this lockdown era. unless you wan chop beating like thief wey thief phone for computer village.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Aba.

Chai.... Aba gwuru agwu before not to talk of now. they don't wait till its late in the night before the rob you o. If l begin to tell tales of how they rob in our area, you will laugh and weep at the same time. They are getting bolder by the day. Asi Aba noo ju, Aba Aju. BTW, The stench from the over stayed refuse dump at port Harcourt road, that has been abandoned for 8months, has taken over the natural air we used to breath in.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by AmazingELixir: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Did you actually read the whole post??
If you did do that carefully, you'd understand that after the alarm raised, it will be foolhardy for anyone to near that generator again day or night in an effort to move it from the temporary hiding place it was kept, seeing that it has been discovered.

That is your own conjecture...how about if the thief left it there and disappeared with the intention to come and carry it later before the alarm was raised in the first place....Anyways the good thing is that the generator has been found and the unfortunate thing is the compound has been marked by the thief for a return ....all the hard work moving the generator to where he hid it cannot just go in waste grin
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by weareok(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
I know this is not right but things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stubbornman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
monaPhilz:
You na my type of person. Any motherfucker wey no behave go collect big time.

Boss I swear I don reach my limit any nonsense I fvck who ever dey involved big time....

Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death