Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt (346 Views)

Video Of Confirmed Kano Coronavirus Patients Denying Its Existence / Fifty-one Recovered Coronavirus Patients Test Positive AGAIN In South Korea / North Korea Confirmed 19 Coronavirus Patients – All Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by Jatuski: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
*says his cure will end worldwide lockdown if adopted

By KATO P. LADAN, Kaduna

Kaduna based scientist and medical researcher, Professor Ayodele Israel Adeleye has offered to prove the efficacy of his discovered 3-day CoronaVirus cure, assuring that if adopted, the current lockdown the world over from the pandemic will become a thing of the past.
Professor Adeleye at a world press conference held at his office, Yaro Medicare Research Centre, Kaduna on Monday, challenged the government to bring five patients who have tested positive to the deadly virus to his laboratory to prove the cure is effective.

“If the government brings in five people with COVID-19, I will treat them for free, right in front of your cameras,” the Professor who according to him, resigned from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) early because of his passion for research, declared.

Speaking further, he said that it takes between three to five days to cure the COVID-19 completely with his cure.
“If the world adopts my cure, the lockdown in the world will end,” he assured.
Fielding questions on if he has done clinical trial for the cure, he said that since animals don’t contract COVID-19, he could not test the efficacy on them, but explained that already, five persons have been treated successfully.

“Animals are not susceptible to COVID-19. The only luck we have is that someone who had COVID-19 we brought and was cured.

“About 5 people who knew me with research called and asked if I have something to cure COVID-19.

“One of the patient’s was having breathing problems already and he took the treatment, in 10 minutes he was already getting better.

“We told him that this is new, we cannot assure you how long it will give you immunity, so stay quarantined and keep social distancing.

“We told him to keep coming every five days until he was okay, we told him to go for test and he was okay. In fact, he suggested we hold a press briefing and that is why we are here. He would have been here but based on his personality, he is shy,” he informed.
Speaking further, he said that aggravation of COVID-19 depends on immunity of individuals.

“A lot of people have tested negative without any drugs.
“If people are well fed and boosted immune, they will in the long run get negative,” he added.

On how it interacts with the pathogen, he explained that viral infections generally develop immunity within the body to fight them because they cannot be treated with antibiotics unlike bacteria.

“By the time it is taken, it goes into the body and it brings immunity against the COVID-19,” he said.

When asked for the ingredients used in making the cure, he said it remains his trade secret, adding that much was invested into the research, which he hopes to recoup.

“Of course people will like to protect their invention, so I can’t tell you the composition,” he said.
https://authenticnewsdaily.com/2020/04/13/bring-me-5-coronavirus-patients-for-complete-cure-kaduna-researcher-tells-govt/

1 Like

Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by okomile(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
On your own
grin
Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by Shelumiel: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Our government should start looking into things like this. For it is the only way we can develop ourselves as a nation
Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by nepapole(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
See the way he spelt hepatitis... I no trust this professor.
Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by Shelumiel: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
nepapole:
See the way he spelt hepatitis... I no trust this professor.
[/s] You should be blaming the blogger and not the professor
Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by yyba: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Professor AYODELE well done ,meanwhile terrorists Igbos won't like this kind of achievement from AYODELE if you know you know grin
Re: Bring Me 5 Coronavirus Patients For Complete Cure, Kaduna Researcher Tells Govt by aRtD: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Why is this man not as popular despite his breakthroughs claims. I believe he should have been more popular if this was true. Moreso, his email, phone number and website seem not to be readily available.

(1) (Reply)

Hon Nonso Okafor Delivers Another Project,as Umudim Mkt Gets New Toilet Facility / [2028] 100% Original Chimera Dongle / Chimera Pro Dongle / 2023: South West's Stand On Amotekun Could Cost Them Presidency - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.