Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) (3030 Views)

Romancelanders Please Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? / Romancelanders Please Help Me, I'm Dying / Romancelanders Please Give Me Correct Sites I Can Download Latest Naija Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
She is so rich pretty ,sweet and loving unlike ladies forever cultists here like Amatarasha SisterFire analqueenluci casalinda cheesy...
Welcome her n treat her like a sexy igbo princess she truely is...

Zexy2030 rekhina funmisticqueen2 riele Amatarasha bigcowhorn kingsteve Khiaa omar09 purpinkx welcome her n put her through on a sweet journey wisdom lefulefu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Omar09(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
She is pretty ,sweet and loving unlike ladies forever cultists here like Amatarasha SisterFire analqueenluci casalinda cheesy...

Zexy2030 rekhina funmisticqueen2 riele Amatarasha bigcowhorn kingsteve Khiaa omar09 purpinkx welcome her n put her through on a sweet journey wisdom lefulefu

How dare you mention me without mentioning the LOML MissGhosted and my darling rêťarded sweetheart Paxie55?

Whoever is that you are introducing, she's on her own.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

How dare you mention me without mentioning the LOML MissGhosted and my darling rêťarded sweetheart Paxie55?

Omar respect urself n welcome a new richlady on board
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

missghosted that is in a psychiadick home who misses her? Paxie55 is On her own
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
She is pretty ,sweet and loving unlike ladies forever cultists here like Amatarasha SisterFire analqueenluci casalinda cheesy...

shocked
Pls dear am not a black angels( ladies forever)
Be guided
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Omar09(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
missghosted that is in a psychiadick home who misses her? Paxie55 is On her own

What are you talking about, I'm with my dick here and I haven't seen MissGhosted.

Oh no, Paxie55 is always with me.
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Omar09(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Omar respect urself n welcome a new richlady on board

I don't know her.
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

What are you talking about, I'm with my dick here and I haven't seen MissGhosted.

Oh no, Paxie55 is always with me.
but Amatarasha n rekhinatu said missghosted is Funmisticqueen , andFunmisticqueen loves bigdicks
I wonder women who will go near u with ur small dick? grin grin
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

I don't know her.
She is new now ,

Remember she stays in a palace, no be shere shere
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

shocked
Pls dear am not a black angels( ladies forever)
Be guided
You are one of them ladies forever causing troubles here with their ma.d sis casalinda ,who posts kingste.ve n luminouz dicks around)

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Welcome amylove5...how is the palace? cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Albertone(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Does she have big ukwu? That is only what can make lefulefu welcome her

I also only welcome her after seeing her no make up pics....
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:

I don't think she has big ukwu, she may be lean like riele
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Amylove5(f): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Welcome amylove5...how is the palace? cheesy

Thank you very much, the palace is very good.

Albertone:

Come close to see for yourself �

Don't worry you will see it sooner or later [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:

Abeg which palace do you reside? Ikenga palace or katongora palace
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by iluvMAMAV: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Abeg which palace do you reside? Ikenga palace or katongora palace
cheesy how is your Dubai runs now hajia rekhinatu?
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by AnalQueenluci: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
You are one of them ladies forever causing troubles here with their ma.d sis casalinda ,who posts kingste.ve n luminouz dicks around)

please am not ladies forever*****, I don't do prostitution ok, am an army major

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Liposure: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:

welcome oh
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by johnkey: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:

So are you married or single?
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Liposure: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

please am not ladies forever*****, I don't do prostitution ok, am an army major
happy easter princess
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Omar09(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
but Amatarasha n rekhinatu said missghosted is Funmisticqueen , andFunmisticqueen loves bigdicks
I wonder women who will go near u with ur small dick? grin grin

You already seen the size of my dick?

Dear lord! But none of my girlfriends or the ones I've been with have complained about it.
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

my darling rêťarded sweetheart Paxie55?

gringringringringringrin
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
I don't think she has big ukwu, she may be lean like riele
If it's her picture that was posted up there,I don't think she is lean.Also,ukwu does not have to do with not being lean.The gift can be bestowed on anybody
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:

Don't worry you will see it sooner or later
Better o! Abeg mention me when it's time
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

cheesy how is your Dubai runs now hajia rekhinatu?
woheva? Business is good
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
If it's her picture that was posted up there,I don't think she is lean.Also,ukwu does not have to do with not being lean.The gift can be bestowed on anybody
Go and lick her ass then! Let me be
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Albertone(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Go and lick her ass then! Let me be
Are we quarreling?Why the sudden change in tone?
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Rekhina(f): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Are we quarreling?Why the sudden change in tone?
Sorry some1 is hurting me badly am so sorry
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Albertone(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rekhina:
Sorry some1 is hurting me badly am so sorry
Who dare try to hurt you? Lol

It's alright...
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Tozic: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amylove5:

undecided The way you quote those people I doubt if you're really new here.
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by Failure44: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
All these blue pill weaklings that disgrace manhood.
Re: Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) by lilfort(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
She is so rich pretty ,sweet and loving unlike ladies forever cultists here like Amatarasha SisterFire analqueenluci casalinda cheesy...

welcome 2 the home of mad men and women b4 de female eat me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Secondary School Students Caught Making Out Inside Classroom / Yorubas Have Taken Over Nollywood - A Well Researched Case Study. / Viral Video Of Headteacher & Female Maths Teacher Caught After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.