Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

African Student In China Shows Support For China's Virus Fight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Student In China Shows Support For China's Virus Fight (194 Views)

Africa Virus Fight Boosted As Jabs Reach Nigeria, DRC And Angola / Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Student In China Shows Support For China's Virus Fight by Guest14(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
"Epidemics happen in this world. China is my second home. I love this country and I love the school, teachers and classmates here. I prefer staying with them rather than returning to my country with worries about my friends," Guiradoumngue said.

He is surprised at the speed, the scale and the cohesion of the Chinese people fighting the contagion. He is also touched and moved by people in various fields who are doing what they can to battle the epidemic.

While in China, he has done his part to help, such as promoting ways of preventing and controlling NCP.

"I have confidence in China and the Chinese people. I believe they will win in this situation and stop the coronavirus infection," he added.

source:chinadaily.com.cn

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: See Areas Where Lagos Govt And Julius Berger Will Disinfect / Kegel Exercise Have Active Effects For Chronic Prostatitis With Frequent Urine / Coronavirus: China Must Pay Damages To Africa By Writing Off All Her Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.