Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? (1044 Views)

Solutions-Africa: Worry No More; This Business Will Make You Richer In No Time. / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions / Pls Who Know This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Ayomisure(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls i need urgent answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Belugaice1: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
A Pharmacist with whole fact
Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Deoboss(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ayomisure:
Pls i need urgent answer

Both pharmacist & doctor.

Break down: A Pharmacist if he or she has a pharmaceutical store in a decent location cause it’s a very lucrative biz while doctors don’t sell any product per say but their medical services, but if the doctor has a flourishing private clinic/hospital
Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by shollish(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stop this nonsense comparison

We have rich doctors and pharmacists.
Everything depends on your passion and determination to excel.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by gaiusolayinka: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
You can be poor in both field if you don't know how to play your game. Though both field are not as lucrative as they paint them to be

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Dangrace01: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
From the point of view of business a pharmacist is meant to be richer. A pharmacist can attend to 300 client a day but a doctor has a limited number of patients he can attend to at the same time.

Doctors solve this problem by employing other doctors

I give it to pharmacist
Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Ayomisure(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] grin laslaticlala
Re: Pls Who Tends To Be Richer Between A Pharmacist And Med Doctor? by Ayomisure(m): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
undecided lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Earned 60k From JUICEBOX In April / Benefits Of Being A Longrich Stockist / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.