Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? (676 Views)

During The Doggy Style, Who Exactly Is The DOG – Man Or Woman? / Missionary Position / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? by mascot87(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
In the missionary sexual style, who is the saint and evangelizing? The guy or the girl? sad sad
What mission are they into?

Also, why was it called missionary style? At least I understand the doggy style like giving from behind the way a Male dog gives a female dog wink wink
Re: In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
In the missionary sexual style, who is the saint and evangelizing? The guy or the girl? sad sad
What mission are they into?

Also, why was it called missionary style? At least I understand the doggy style like giving from behind the way a Male dog gives a female dog wink wink

I think because you can use the opportunity of face to face to covert him/her during the sex. grin
Re: In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? by mascot87(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oh, so because they face one another during sex,that's why it's called missionary. Interesting
Re: In Missionary Style Who Is The Saint? by Waylex21(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Google is your friend

(1) (Reply)

Can A Wive Complain Over Too Much Sex From Husband. / Masturbation A World Disease / When An Older Brother Annoyingly Follows You Around The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.