Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (63507 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by geezynoni: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Report her to the police,Put ds story for twitter...I swear ur stepmom go hear am.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Ardenikeh(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Never leave your child again with that woman without adequate supervision. Please, one the lock down has been lifted, get a job of ur own. Even if it is a cleaning/teaching job. U can drop ur baby off at an affordable creche during working hours. This will help ur husband to save more and get an apartment quicker
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Samakus(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chai! I wish I can help you woman!

The worst that can happen to a man is marrying a wife then losing your source of income, especially if your wife is doing nothing too

It's well!

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MarianaTrench: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
How can someone do such a thing to a baby? sad
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by pawesome(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is one part am concerned bout...what happened that you left your husband after he lost his job?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by theGigolo: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I for some beat the shit out of the steps mother, some play are just too costly.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Starboytwo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm sorry about the burns on your daughter, however I do not think that's everything that happened...

I refuse to believe your step mother would pour hot water on your baby deliberately... It was an accident... Also don't believe she hasn't said anything and apologize or show any concern, azin who does that...

Anyway, best thing is to get out of their lives
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by einsteine(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
botrix:
Pls u and ur husband should try to rent a room,even if its inside a bush,if there's love,u both can manage.my wife and I ones lived in a single room without a toilet or bathroom.we wake as early as 4 am to take our bath outside d room,I deficated in a potty due to my condition(lame),she pours it out in a near by bush whenever I do without complain.

Until God help Us to move out,she did it for 3yrs. I love her so much.

Do you know if they can even afford that room?

You guys should learn to give actionable advice not nonsense like this.

Go report to the police @ OP. Try to get treatment for your baby and watch your baby often.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
am i the only one thinking that OP should take some of the blame for leaving her child (with other children) in such a foul environment?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:
I don't know which of you two women is more silly.

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.

The thing tire me. As a married woman, you went back to your fathers house and you expect your step mum to be feeding you. . Nothing person nor go see or hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by safarigirl(f): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ayemileto:

Don't you have anything you are doing to support your husband?

In all your statements so far, it seems to me that you're not working and a the financial responsibility is on your husband.

Better get something doing to support your family.
as in, the matter tire me.

Nothing disgusts me more, than when I see women who are totally dependent on their husbands for the smallest things.

5 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Ultralexo: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.Don't pour her hot water. Let her concience judge her.
Go back to your husband's house and manage with him so you don't lose your baby. Bet you can't say what her next action will be.
I support this comment,and also report to ur husband and further more record what your step sister told u again including that she said she should keep quit and get her arrested immediately.
No matter what always stay with ur hubby so long as he has a house to shelter u all

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by GoodFaith: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?
Your account was set up today
post your email and account here
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Gruvychuky(f): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is a pity that this happened but while eating with the devil you have to use long spoon. Your little negligence added this pain, the whole problem could have been avoided if you had left with your baby in the first place. Pls, be extra careful. You will certainly overcome.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Unrated900(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sister In the lord
Park your bags
Tell your husband that you wanna live with his sister while he go about to scot with his friend.
Do
You marry legally Mr dear.
If not then your husband might have an advantage on you.
Your husband would be the one that scoped you to go to your dad’s house.
Tell you wanna stay with his sister if truly he loves you.
If he tells you not then you got to get plan B.
I will tell you what the plan B would be..
Stay tuned
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by SimplePlan34: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is why ppl should never marry without d means to cater for a family. Lost job now family is in trouble my ppl marriage is not compulsory

One more thing abeg dis lady needs help FAST. pls all capable ppl pls help her out. Na God oo I used take beg una because of the baby plssss

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Most Women are naturally wicked.

Op just leave her nemesis ll surely catch up with her in the future.

It is well..

Women are naturally mean and dangerous. Forget the saying that they are the weaker sex, they are not.

I am not even bothered about getting married. Just the thought of living with one scares the shit out of me

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by justiz5(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ohomem:

U made a very big mistake taking your child to ur step mother house. Step mothers are usually wicked especially as second wife.they are diabolical.....crafty when it to comes to family matter

Most women (if not all) are terribly wicked.

Even the op may do same if she was in her step mother's shoes!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by einsteine(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
pawesome:
There is one part am concerned bout...what happened that you left your husband after he lost his job?

Did you read?

She didn't leave her husband. They stopped living together.

Later in the thread, she stated that they both had to squat because their rent expired.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by grandstar(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Better go and arrest her and get a restraining order against her. The next thing she will do is poison your baby and you won't know what happened.

This is sound advise Tiarababy

The restraining order will also embarrass her.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by safarigirl(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
pawesome:

Read further

They couldn't afford rent
They got kicked out
Husband is squatting with his sister
She had to return to her father's house
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by SpaceAngel: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by shadeyinka(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

And you think your kind of behaviour will ever let step mum like you?
You are as horid as she is. If your blood brother was around, it's not your step mums fault. Find yourself to blame for not carrying your baby along

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Chidonc(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Our rent expired we moved out of the house that’s why I moved back to my dad and my husband is staying with his sister
You and yours husband should try and rent a room even if it's face me I face you till things improve
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by elyonchee(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?
Just file a complaint at the nearest police station. So that they can invite her to the police station. Don't pour hot water on her.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by TheSociopath(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ur baby's head will fight back
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by yommen: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Please dont pour hot water on her. You won't be justified in any way. You'll end up complicating things. Your dad might tell you to go to your husband's house.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Perkins1: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simple... He impregnated you and you moved in with him.

No formal marriage.

Adios

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by safarigirl(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:

This is sound advise Tiarababy

The restraining order will also embarrass her.

The stepmother's husband will just kick her out.

Get restraining order against the owner of the house. How will that work out? Because the stepmother will surely not be leaving her husband's house for OP

There is nothing sound about that advise, except it comes with accommodation for OP and her daughter

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by emyrald91(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020

Record both her daughter and your sister, a video record is an evidence. Confront her and record it too. Then proceed to the nearest NGO that fights for child's right.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread?

Wicked people do not need justification to be wicked.

No don't pour even cold water on her

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Angelinastto(f): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
What a pity. Report the matter to the police immediately.
Guy! Which kind police? shocked with which money? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / My Husband Is Too Jealous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.