Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (63464 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
You should have carried your baby along knowing the kind of person your step mom is.

Just swallow it and don't try to retaliate cos yours might turn out even worse and cause you problems.
Don't try to report cos the daughter might deny telling you anything, and you have no evidence. Wasted effort + putting the girl in her moms black book.

Next time, carry your baby anywhere you're going to avoid stories that touch.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by West10(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:

It is the sister's place, not her husband's house. You don't know if the sister has space for an extra person, even less two. What if it is a self-con? What if the sister doesn't want more people?

She can't just move into someone's house with a baby.
That’s true tho but me go still say make she comot for that house because if the stepmom can hurt a little baby it shows how much hatred she has for the lady
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Joefat: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'll do the same to her.. Gbagbe
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Spartancosta(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?
thank God everyone is not like me,I no go gree.i go just go arrange with my guys Dem go beat heaven and hell outta the witch.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by correctyourself(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

Please don't do it, you're already facing some challenge, things like this may send you to prison and you would not have access to your baby while in prison, that woman is wicked and don't let her matter affect your future. Inform your dad of your findings.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Get a recording in which the child confesses that ur stepmum was the culprit then get human right activist
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by ChoCho54(f): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
fabiano09:

Mama G I hail o
Bro.. cool grin

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Karmaisme(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
If someone pour hot water on my child, I'll pour hot vegetable oil on him/her too.
Nobody has monopoly of violence.

I forget no favor and forgive no injury. Thats the way it should be.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Harunabisanti(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kindly go back to your husband house and manage the life with him. God will be with u and your baby.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Yian1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Sorry about your situation... You should heed to the best advice on this forum. And please, please and please, do not retaliate! Two wrongs don't make a right!!

All is well!
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by nokatakata: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Report her to the police so that they'll make her pay for the treatment of that baby and lock her up of possible. Immediately you do this, just pack your things and go manage with your husband.

I think your dad is very irresponsible to watch her useless wife cook food and not give to you and your siblings.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by grandstar(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:

The stepmother's husband will just kick her out.

Get restraining order against the owner of the house. How will that work out? Because the stepmother will surely not be leaving her husband's house for OP

There is nothing sound about that advise, except it comes with accommodation for OP and her daughter

You're right safari

Tiarababy
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Eteka1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't do anything that will land you in trouble and there will be no one to take care of the baby. If possible please go back to your hubby and things will definitely get better.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Abbey2sam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
You have a useless father
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Frozen70 you have mentioned me 4 times saying same thing and unnecessarily prolonging the thread, pls adjust and delete some of your comment.

Sorry not with the intention to hurt but I take correction
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by pennywys(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

young woman I feel so sorry and heart broken about this text I read. if I may ask, your husband doesn't he have a roof over his head? Why can't just manage there with him? Retaliating your step mum with hot water is not the best way, she may come after you with security agencies. Please, just try to give ur baby the best care you can. I will love to know which particular job field your husband can function and fit in properly. Contact me through my email pennysylva@gmail.com
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MetaPhysical: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

When something like this happen justice must be done.

It is sad to read this and your story is heartbreaking. How is the baby doing? You will need to attend to it quick so she doesnt have permanent tissue damage. I hope she gets better.

Because it's a child that cannot talk, the gods can talk for her. Here is my recommendation -

find a Babalawo, dont tell them who did what. Just let them know someone had been cruel to your child and you have come to the gods for justice for your child.

Dont tell them your step mom did it because you dont know that. What you were told is hearsay. Be truthful with what you know, and leave the rest to the gods. You sef go see the result in the person that hurt that little child.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Disgusting, is it by force to marry? Some people like and are used to hardship that's why they can put up with any bs.....

shocked
Did you read the part where he said he is lame?
Even “poor” people deserve the chance to love and be loved
Your post is super uncool
SweetLawd

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Our rent expired that’s why I had to moved to my dad house and my husband is staying with his sister. We don’t have a place of our own yet , my 5 years old sister is my step mom daughter . It’s only my brother who is same mum with me

OK, God will make away but be watchful, your step mum is not yet done
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by PeacenLove2: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Op, please start looking for a place to stay. If truly your step mother did that to a child, there is nothing she cannot do. Save yourself.

I would say report to the police if I had any faith in our justice system. While you're still at your dad's, reporting might make things actually very bad for you. My sympathies though.

Just get out of there. God help you.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by toolate2fail(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Povery is wicked.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by generationz(f): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Don't pour hot water on her, you will be identified and arrested and your baby might be motherless.

Plan your revenge slowly. Let the thoughts of the plan keep your mind at ease that one day, you'll get your pound of flesh.

I don't believe in karma and I don't believe wicked people like her should go scot free. No way. That baby was too young and innocent for her to do such to her.

Remember, you must eliminate every possibility of being caught, arrested and jailed that's why you should take your time.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by cavendishbaba(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
The only person I feel sorry for is the baby, who at such tender age, was allowed to pass through such painful experience due to poor decisions by the parents and maybe unforseen circumstances that could have been prevented.
Why not borrow money to rent a one room apartment rather than going back to your father's house and still be expecting your father to feed you and the baby. Your stepmom is simply displaying all the signals to show you that you are not wanted at that place.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
I wonder why you left your hubby, your father is irresponsible, his children welfare don't matter to him, hope say that woman no be ogbanje
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Keep calm and take care of your baby
Las Las problem no good o.
A wise man once said "no be how body scratch person dem take dey scratch am o"
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Steady259(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Am sorry about your baby but as empathetic is I can be, I have to say the truth to you, you must have been wicked or acted in a very unkind manner to someone for you to experience this kind of harsh treatment from your stepmom.

Only the little baby is the Victim of circumstance this time..... Even your school of thought about paying back evil with evil buttresse my point.

Just hand over your stepmom to God, she will also enjoy the reward of her bad did earnestly.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Get her arrested. But first bribe the police men so they can beat hell out of her first.

I do that always. They will report that she is resisting arrest with a weapon and they had to overpower her the best way they can.

When she's out she'll be in terrible pains.
This one loud ooo!
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by ChoCho54(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Disgusting, is it by force to marry? Some people like and are used to hardship that's why they can put up with any bs.....
You my dear, are very disgusting and insensitive and loveless!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Don't poor hot water on her pls bt confront her and let her know u know what she did to u child. Don't tell her how u know or let her suspect it's the little gal bt assure her the God will judge her for her wickedness and if Anything happens to ur baby she is going to face the consequences.

There are many ways to deal with her legally I assure u.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Kingrefreshed: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:
Bribe them with which money?

Who even told you people police is arresting alleged abusers these days?

You only want to argue. I just told the writer what I myself do. Nigerian police will almost do "WHATEVER" you want them to do once enough money is involved.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by spiceadole: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

When they advise you young ladies to have good source of income before venturing into this marriage thing,you feel its bad advise.

Your husband loses his job and next thing,your financial condition becomes so bad that you have to go back to your father's house in penury ...to the stage that your hungry child has to go eat from the crumbs that remain of your wicked step mother's bread,this making her unleash her dragon on the innocent baby.

I'm sure if you and your husband were locked down in the same house,baby number 2 would be on the way..

You just have to eat all the insults and learn your lesson.
Let's hope she doesn't poison your baby next.

Women and marriage.

No reasonable source of income...You don run enter man house,begin born.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Decaf: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why can people be So wicked like this?
How can she be so heartless to pour water on a lil baby that didn't even offend her.
Even if the baby offend her is it up to pouring water on his/her body?
It's doing me as if I should see the woman and strangle her.
All the witchcraft that's in her body will die down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.