Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (102258 Views)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by uchetom(f): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Esteejay4u:

Wicked soul😂😂😂😂
my dear na so some people queens english go disappear after this lockdown.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Your village ppl will never steal your wisdom.

Can you imaging, why must anyone doubt him. Does it mean he can't afford it?

The guy just has a large heart.
That's all.

Lool
Thanks.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Isoduwa:

That's your personal business

I only replied ur mention bro.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by mannieblak(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
Audio house.just like the audio car he bought chioma
i know that in your broke state its hard for you to believe that anyone can be this rich,but i implore to just believe!
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
mannieblak:
i know that in your broke state its hard for you to believe that anyone can be this rich,but i implore to just believe!
Davido is a faker.believe whatever you want to believe. I SAID WHAT I SAID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by mannieblak(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
Davido is a faker.believe whatever you want to believe. I SAID WHAT I SAID
he's a faker just like you,difference is you dont have money to fake big
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2020
mannieblak:
he's a faker just like you,difference is you dont have money to fake big
lmaoooo it's either you're rich or not....ABI you don see mark Zuckerberg or bill gates floss or boast unnecessarily? grin

. wealth doesn't shout wink

It's empty barely that makes noise.abi since all these years dangote they do charity you don see am make noise say he do this and that for ABC con carry am go twitter cool

Anyway I'm not surprised.sycophancy is a big Industry in nigeria.keep a55 licking.you go dey alright tongue
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by mannieblak(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo it's either you're rich or not....ABI you don see mark Zuckerberg or bill gates floss or boast unnecessarily? grin

It's empty barely that makes noise.abi since all these years dangote they do charity you don see am make noise say he do this and that for ABC con carry am go twitter cool

Anyway I'm not surprised.sycophancy is a big Industry in nigeria.keep a55 licking.you go dey alright tongue
guess u meant to say 'barrel'. issokay.When is boasting neccesary dork? u need to check their social media pages and come back lets talk...or should i send u data instagram is quite expensive u know!
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
mannieblak:
guess u meant to say 'barrel'. issokay.When is boasting neccesary dork? u need to check their social media pages and come back lets talk...or should i send u data instagram is quite expensive u know!
go and use your audio money to buy foodstuffs for your parents.they need it more tongue

Faker defending his master faker grin

Whether it's barell or llerab , the message has been passed tongue
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BrutalJab: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
sencekompis:
must you say everything you do ?? Be a man sometimes

Oya goan remove his penîs and turn him to a woman na.

noisemaker
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BrutalJab: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Legendguru:
Dude should grow up. Better thank his dad for his dads wealth he would have been broke by now like other ex artiste .

At least he can rely on his father's wealth, which one your poor papa get?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BrutalJab: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:

Bill Gate is an old man who doesn't need to show off while Zuckerberg and Dangote aren't entertainers so why should they show off?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

Bill Gate is an old man who doesn't need to show off while Zuckerberg and Dangote aren't entertainers so why should they show off?
yawns

Dino melaye is what? wink
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
But hope its not audion house sha

Modified

Guys hustle hard oh, from my money making ways, i was able to buy land.

This is How i make my money Am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free for all this i do below

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
number please
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by mannieblak(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
go and use your audio money to buy foodstuffs for your parents.they need it more tongue

Faker defending his master faker grin

Whether it's barell or llerab , the message has been passed tongue
we eat without my support dude.he is my faker master and ur my stupidity master..guess i should start defending u too,atleast in u i see how stupid broke humans can be...
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by QueenDianaSch: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Join one of the hottest and entertaining Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MrPaul2: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
Audio house.just like the audio car he bought chioma
Lol, how about the audio 30billion in his account. Few days ago, he said don't have such.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Kennyfancy:
number please
This guy is looking for Bait
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
MrPaul2:

Lol, how about the audio 30billion in his account. Few days ago, he said don't have such.
lol Davido has always been a pathological liar.i AM not surprised

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
mannieblak:
we eat without my support dude.he is my faker master and ur my stupidity master..guess i should start defending u too,atleast in u i see how stupid broke humans can be...
your pathological lying master audio taty billion grin

E don give you out of the crumbs for today? grin
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
eben123:

How were u able to register on mturk ? SSN is required..
Don't mind him he think we are fool here in Nairaland MTURK Amazon doesn't allow NIGERIA IP
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BrutalJab: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
irunoko:
yawns
Dino melaye is what? wink
I should be asking you that?

Or is Dino not wealthy?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Modester1984: 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=chuksbaby post=88406919]But hope its not audion house sha

Modified

How can I contact you in wattsapp
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I only replied ur mention bro.

Ok it's lockdown
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by crownchika: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow, dis is gud. May God bless you. You will know no sorrow
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

I should be asking you that?

Or is Dino not wealthy?
smh
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
BrutalJab:

At least he can rely on his father's wealth, which one your poor papa get?

my poor papa no get but i am millionaire, and i am rich already. you feel it, the dignity of being selfmade will lots of properties and businesses and savings. you should be too so you will know how it feels.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nyoyokoone: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Last last Davido dun join people deceiving people grin
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Sunnesther11: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
But hope its not audion house sha

Modified

This is How i make my money Am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free for all this i do below

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

Add me to the training
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by KMSanaq(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good one. He shows good gesture.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by myjourneysofar: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
even click bank works. if you know your way

Do you use VPN or direct from Nigerian IP
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by myjourneysofar: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
chuksbaby:
even click bank works. if you know your way

Do you use American IP or Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.