Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Antichrist - What Is It About? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrist - What Is It About? (1113 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Emusan:

Shameless liar human being.....

So it has to take several hardcore points to factory reset your dull brain....and you couldn't even cover your shameless face with thick pajamas.

Now, your definition of Antichrist is now RELIGIOUS BODIES(Plural). Capital OLODO!

You didn't talk about your lie of Antichrist began AFTER THE DEATH OF THE APOSTLES again...but now trying to cover up the whole things with useless statement.

I could remember my question to your first post, I asked "Why only Roman Catholic Church and not Anglican or other denominations?"

You think you're smart but only to first exposed your ignorance and lying attitude.

You See it as argument whereas every reasonable reader here can see that I'm presenting a Biblical fact and you're the one lying.

HYPOCRITE!

Don't kill yourself with high blood pressure my guy! cheesy

All you need to do is calm down to ask in a respectable and honest manner.

I don't think anyone is pushing you into all these arguments nah! cheesy

Must you always find ways to argue? cheesy

Well it's because you were never composed anytime you see posts from JWs, that's why your intolerant attitude often blur your insight.

Now listen attentively before you think of arguing,
The Roman Catholic Church is the AntiChrist, the Satanic seed that germinate from the Apostates amongst the first century Christian congregation, but it's after all the Apostles were dead that the AntiChrist became fully manifest as the Roman Catholic Church. This pagan religion began giving birth to children like Islam, Anglican, Methodist and the rest. All these groups protested against Catholic dominance that's where the idea of different denomination came from, but since they're all working hand in hand with the political elements under Satan's control, they can't bear the fruitage of God's holy spirit, that's why the OP could merge the politicians with them as Antichrist. I never said the OP was wrong in any way, but i only directed my own point to the first and foremost manifestation of the AntiChrist in it's full regalia "Roman Catholic Church"!

So try to calm down now before thinking of where i have lied! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Emusan:

Now, you claimed it's Roman Catholic, and the description in Rev 13 describes the beast "TO BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD, THE NAME OF GOD AND EVEN THOSE IN HEAVEN", are you saying Roman Catholic is currently doing all these?

Has there been a time in history when the world Powers gather to deliberate on any issue regarding PEACE without involving the Pope?

Have they succeeded in making wars to seize even amongst members of the UN?

Who is the Prince of Peace according to the scriptures?

If they've been having meetings upon meetings for over 100 year now yet members of the UN are still engaging in wars amongst themselves, what does that tell you about them?

What is the significance of the Pope been contacted each time the world power is having their meetings?

Well Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered over 8,700,000 people from different races under the sun and all of them have form a global family of peace!

So i think it's clear that Jesus the Prince of Peace has his own group accomplishing the same thing the world leaders with the involvement of the Roman Catholic Pope aim to achieve, but while the UN failed to make any progress over the last 100 years, Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' true followers) have successfully unite their own members globally!

I think that's what the OP and Maximus are saying! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2020
TATIME:

Has there been a time in history when the world Powers gather to deliberate on any issue regarding PEACE without involving the Pope?

Have they succeeded in making wars to seize even amongst members of the UN?

Who is the Prince of Peace according to the scriptures?

If they've been having meetings upon meetings for over 100 year now yet members of the UN are still engaging in wars amongst themselves, what does that tell you about them?

What is the significance of the Pope been contacted each time the world power is having their meetings?

Well Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered over 8,700,000 people from different races under the sun and all of them have form a global family of peace!

So i think it's clear that Jesus the Prince of Peace has his own group accomplishing the same thing the world leaders with the involvement of the Roman Catholic Pope aim to achieve, but while the UN failed to make any progress over the last 100 years, Jehovah's Witnesses (Jesus' true followers) have successfully unite their own members globally!

I think that's what the OP and Maximus are saying! undecided undecided undecided

NO brother!

Since the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH is not directly mentioned in OP's write-up, and the OP is one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Emusan is not interested in clarifying issues neither in how the Pope has been with the political elements of this world.

All what Emusan just want to say is Jehovah's Witnesses are hypocrites, no more no less! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Emusan(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Don't kill yourself with high blood pressure my guy! cheesy

All you need to do is calm down to ask in a respectable and honest manner.

I don't think anyone is pushing you into all these arguments nah! cheesy

Must you always find ways to argue? cheesy

Well it's because you were never composed anytime you see posts from JWs, that's why your intolerant attitude often blur your insight.

Now listen attentively before you think of arguing,
The Roman Catholic Church is the AntiChrist, the Satanic seed that germinate from the Apostates amongst the first century Christian congregation, but it's after all the Apostles were dead that the AntiChrist became fully manifest as the Roman Catholic Church. This pagan religion began giving birth to children like Islam, Anglican, Methodist and the rest. All these groups protested against Catholic dominance that's where the idea of different denomination came from, but since they're all working hand in hand with the political elements under Satan's control, they can't bear the fruitage of God's holy spirit, that's why the OP could merge the politicians with them as Antichrist. I never said the OP was wrong in any way, but i only directed my own point to the first and foremost manifestation of the AntiChrist in it's full regalia "Roman Catholic Church"!

So try to calm down now before thinking of where i have lied! cheesy

Shameless liar....

It's evident here that you know not what you're talking about that's why you've been going back and forth.

But what does anyone expect from JWs brainwashed? Always lying and derive joy in their lies just as their pagan founder.
Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Emusan:

Shameless liar....

It's evident here that you know not what you're talking about that's why you've been going back and forth.

But what does anyone expect from JWs brainwashed? Always lying and derive joy in their lies just as their pagan founder.

Just present one of your churches that has accomplished 10% of what JWs have been able to accomplish amongst adherents of their teachings!

If they don't have the truth no matter how stubborn you prove to be, they can never perform as in bear fine fruis like God's people.

So continue crying! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Emusan(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Just present one of your churches that has accomplished 10% of what JWs have been able to accomplish amongst adherents of their teachings!

If they don't have the truth no matter how stubborn you prove to be, they can never perform as in bear fine fruis like God's people.

So continue crying! cheesy

Shameless lying liar....

It's obvious the fruits JWs produces are false accusation and rejoicing in lying.

The Bible reveals who the father of liar is, the Devil so you know where you belong.
Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Emusan:

Shameless lying liar....

It's obvious the fruits JWs produces are false accusation and rejoicing in lying.

The Bible reveals who the father of liar is, the Devil so you know where you belong.

Accusation comes from both God's people {Matthew 15:7;23:23} and Satan's agents {Mark 3:22; John 10:20}

So accusations means nothing Sir!

Just present one of the groups you're supporting that's performing up to 10% of what JWs have achieved so far! Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Emusan(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Maximus69:

Accusation comes from both God's people {Matthew 15:7;23:23} and Satan's agents {Mark 3:22; John 10:20}

So accusations means nothing Sir!

Just present one of the groups you're supporting that's performing up to 10% of what JWs have achieved so far! Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

Shameless lying liar....

I said FALSE accusation....yet you'll be claiming you don't have comprehension issue.

Do you mean people of God are into FALSE accusation?

Achievement in lying, falsehood and twisting of the scripture....I know no one can overtake you people!
Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Emusan:

Shameless lying liar....

I said FALSE accusation....yet you'll be claiming you don't have comprehension issue.

Do you mean people of God are into FALSE accusation?

Achievement in lying, falsehood and twisting of the scripture....I know no one can overtake you people!

Walahi Talahi you're the worstest mumu on planet earth! cheesy

How old are you? cheesy

So you expect Jesus or Pharisee to admit that the accusation levelled against him is authentic or that he is falsely accusing the other person?

Come on, each person will be justifying himself as true while pointing accusing finger to his opposer! cheesy

The only way to resolve the issue is for the both sides to present vivid proof of their authenticity, that's what can help a neutral observer to make the right judgment!

Pontius Pilate was neutral with all the accusations all the Jewish religious leaders were leveling against Jesus even while the guy refused to talk, made no sense before Pilate because he was neutral! John 19:6

So present any of those useless groups of yours claiming Christians and what they've achieved so far, and i'll enumerate the undeniable achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Antichrist - What Is It About? by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have a different take on this anti Christ that Christians are peddling about..

What if the anti Christ is actually The real Messiah that God has destined for mankind..the Messiah that will end all wars and oppression on Earth.
I have studied all the Messianic prophesies in the old testament and there is just no where God said the Messiah will come twice..but it did tell us how to recognise him when he comes..
The Jews has always maintained that Jesus is not the Messiah ,the reason being that Jesus did not accomplish any of the messianic prophesies.not even 1..
The prophet did talk about the war of gog and Magog,which may or may not happen. It speaks of the Messiah gathering the Jews from around the world and bringing them to Israel ,he will build the third Temple and resume the daily sacrifice to God almighty..he will end all wars and oppression .just as the prophet Isaiah says "they will beat their sword into ploughshares, and learn of war no more...."
What if the man the Christians call the anti Christ is actually the real Messiah..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / I Have Amplifier Dell And Also Temeisheng Mp3 Speaker Check It Out / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly...i Need Any Solutions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.