Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT (25213 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by lalasticlala(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Watch the moment President Buhari announced the extention of lockdown in Lagos, Ogun and FCT for another 14 days, effective from 11PM tonight Monday 13th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecSEeAH3SQ

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by chibike69: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

Nice move the lifeless one.

32 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by kalvoken(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uncle lalasticlala you fall my Hand o.

With all this hunger wey dey ground na im I go come waste my little mb on that lifeless man's speech Nah!

BTW, since access bank is yet to donate any kobo to the government, the money should and must be shared to we the victims of the Pandemic(yes na, we dey suffer so we are). I know you guys can charge for even visiting the bank premises, so the money is there.

You must never make the mistake of wiring the money to Buhari aza!!!. Likewise fidelity bank. Unless you guys want to loose a customer just like zenith bank. I done slim for head already.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by chukwuibuipob: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry who go waste his/her expensive data on useless talk?Youths are now carrying weapons bio/down

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
And how will watching video of an olodo benefit me

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by bethyz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is serious. Let them extend money sharing too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Damntruth(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who Fuckn needs this angry

Dumb fu*k could barely hear what he was saying..we are in a mess ..we don't even have a vice president undecided

The youths would start praying for God to save us ...we have been sold fellow Nigerians ...I tell u we have been fu*in sold out

21 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Continue....
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by oluwaSavage: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anyways, we all saw this coming as it was the inevitable. Baba credit us all small amount through BVN, we know you and your crooks have stolen all the money, we no mind but small suppose remain for us to eat abeg. Just little make e go round.
Because this is just another 14days of extreme hunger, boys don dey go house to house to rob people and na Hunger Virus Disease (HunVid2020) cause am. And meanwhile, you and your crooks and families are eating fat on the tax payers money as usual. Our Darling daddy, well done.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by ojuafact: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria get big problem.. �����....
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Hausaboy239(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
The most important decision he has taken in a very long time!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Avalancheman: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
The lockdown is a scam!

Some people are going to become millionaires overnight because of this lockdown.

If Coronavirus were to hit us like the US, Italy, Spain and co, by now we would all have been dead... embarassed

Nonsense!! angry

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Fragility6: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
The video na food? Shift
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by meum: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Dansakimotors: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
No be small thing o !!! Another 2 weeks ?

Covid 19 distress sales !!

https://www.nairaland.com/5788496/sweet-easter-deals-all-must
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by arejibadz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
This the president y'all voted for man extended the lock down with no food, no light nothing at all....y'all that voted him i hope y'all lives be like Nigeria economy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't care undecided
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by chimezieeze98: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnngGHMZ8WY

Only 2 weeks many Lagos and Ogun communities are being held hostage..... The next 2 weeks go bloody ooo..... My fear na those Aboki Okada guys....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by RandomVic(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
He should have touched on the spate of armed robberies going in Lagos and Ogun state. You're the President for crying out loud, act like one!

Also his speech needs to be subtitled can barely hear what he's saying.

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Ameeria: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
We will have to manage however stressful it is.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thief and Robbery loading
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by fatymore(f): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I watched it on NTA via Twitter.

If you need virtual assistant, I can work for this period or if you can refer me on how I can make money by being a virtual assistant.

14days again. We must survive
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by youngscholar(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Smiles. Another 14 days mhen!

Meanwhile, at this moment, I urge you to take your business online.

Need a website, mobile apps, designs etc? Check my Bio
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by sureteeboy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I knew there's no way on earth that the lock down won't be extended, since the purpose of the lock down was never achieved in the first instance.

It's a shame we have a president that can never come out openly to address the press and answer cogent questions thrown at him from different corners. If not, I would have loved him to explain the palliatives and reliefs in place for all citizens in these affected regions.

He'd rather send a pre recorded and unquestionable speech once in a blue moon.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by valboy20(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wetin NCDC dey see from ground, hungry Nigerians no fit see am even if em climb tree. Extending the lockdown was one helluva tough decision taken for the greater good.

N.B. I'm also hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by PDJT: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
-Lol grin A president of a country in 21st century that pronounce written words like an elementary school kiddo. cheesy

-My Africa isn’t serious at all!

-Meanwhile, the cabal will never lift that lockdown until the UK allows them visit for medical tourism. Make no mistake, they’re waiting for London to reopen for “business”.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by specie103(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bubu: my fifu, I welcome you to lockdown MAX PRO

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by showafrica(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man voice/accent no be am

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.