Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT (25214 Views)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Consistent1: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is it just me or does anyone else not know the other flag besides Buhari
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by cyrilamx(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
RandomVic:
He should have touched on the spate of armed robberies going in Lagos and Ogun state. You're the President for crying out loud, act like one!

Also his speech needs to be subtitled can barely hear what he's saying.
Don't they have governors in those states? Don't the governors collect security votes of no less than 500m naira monthly? Don't the governor boast like Wike that they are chief security officers of their respective states? Did the governors make recourse to FG before closing the borders of their respective states? if the governors like Ayade, Wike and others can use the FG police and Airforce to effect arrest like the Caverton pilots and maintain law and other, what prevent them from flushing out the hoodlums and ensuring peace? Everything is not FG. hold governors responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Lastmankc(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
This guy just dey stylishly come out to tell say him still dey alive.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Yufusjohn: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mumu president

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by watchindelta(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
luxs:

SHEA DIS UR MINISTRY DE PAY TAX?
I tired oh all of them match 2020 grin undecided
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Me use my hard earned data to watch a useless Presidiot? I dey craze?
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Brenn594(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
This man is somewhat of a novel sensation written by shakespeare, he makes us laugh to scun...
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nathandics: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
U mean I should waste my mb on an uninspiring book reading.... Anything Buhari irritates me

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Niaja4real(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Watch the moment President Buhari announced the extention of lockdown in Lagos, Ogun and FCT for another 14 days, effective from 11PM tonight Monday 13th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tecSEeAH3SQ

President lockdown
What a scam of a century
Lockdown extension without nothing to ameliorate the suffering of the citizenry, what kind of sensible leader does that
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by RandomVic(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
cyrilamx:
Don't they have governors in those states? Don't the governors collect security votes of no less than 500m naira monthly? Don't the governor boast like Wike that they are chief security officers of their respective states? Did the governors make recourse to FG before closing the borders of their respective states? if the governors like Ayade, Wike and others can use the FG police and Airforce to effect arrest like the Caverton pilots and maintain law and other, what prevent them from flushing out the hoodlums and ensuring peace? Everything is not FG. hold governors responsible.

I don't have time for your long epistle.. He's the president! he should have assured the citizens of those states currently being hammered by armed gangs that he knows their plight and that all hands are on deck to make things right, like you know, other rational world leaders normally do.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by AmTruth: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless the Covid19 Task Force.

God bless our Health practitioners.

God bless Public Spirited individuals like us.

God bless you our dear President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Light78: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am calling on the mods to please assist me with the little they can.

I have been a fan of Nairaland since i was a guest. I have nothing as at now. I was hoping the FG will end the two week's lock down, but instead added another two weeks.

I don't have anything one me, I depend on daily work for feeding. I sold my condemned metals to aboki sellers, that was what i had been using all those while of lock down.

Lalasticlala, Seun, and Mynd44 ,please help me. Anything you can offer is okay by me.

CEO, Senators, Governors, pretty women and men on Nairaland, pastors, priest, Dangote, Mariam Abacha, GEJ, Mama Peace, Igwes, Obas, Ministers, Lecturers, Celebrities and Footballers. Please help me out. I need your helps.

Access bank

I wrote this wholeheartedly. cry cry
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Olarewaju89: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shey buhari dey pay tax?

[aquote author=luxs post=88410130]

SHEA DIS UR MINISTRY DE PAY TAX?[/quote]
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by A1dgentle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pick accounts of like 10m Nigerians with less than N5k balance, pay N10k each directly to the accounts.

That will be N100bn.

If say 2m people get like 10k each in Lagos today, the story will change.

This is just N20bn.

I'm sure the govt can afford it. Am i making sense??
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by AmTruth: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
The President just announced that 1 million house hold in addition to the 2.6 house hold captured initially would be added for the social register for conditional cash transfer. That is still something as compared to the nothing you are talking about .

Meanwhile I don't know which state you are from, what is your state government doing too to support her citizens, didn't you people voted for them.

Everything must not be Federal government
Decaf:
Only God can help us in this Nigeria. Extending lockdown without providing necessary things for Nigerians. Soo Bad�
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Myclubmycash: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you really want to work and earn legitimately while at home following the lockdown extension, you can reach me via +2348039300349.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by busco59: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am seeing two flags, the green and white na our flag what about the other? Abi na corona flag? Abeg make person weh know school me about the other flag, back to the main issue, this is not a welcome development. Two week already the Hunger in the land is something else, I wonder how this extension go be. O GOD na your hand we dey, I believe no matter what we go survive.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by PaAdu02(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sometimes In our life's we all have pains
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me,when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry-on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won't let show.

I write this with a heavy heart and will of non- submission to this present circumstances.Pls help.

0034063656,GTB Bank

Thanks
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Kylekent59: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Light78:
I am calling on the mods to please assist me with the little they can.

I have been a fan of Nairaland since i was a guest. I have nothing as at now. I was hoping the FG will end the two week's lock down, but instead added another two weeks.

I don't have anything one me, I depend on daily work for feeding. I sold my condemned metals to aboki sellers, that was what i had been using all those while of lock down.

Lalasticlala, Seun, and Mynd44 ,please help me. Anything you can offer is okay by me.

CEO, Senators, Governors, pretty women and men on Nairaland, pastors, priest, Dangote, Mariam Abacha, GEJ, Mama Peace, Igwes, Obas, Ministers, Lecturers, Celebrities and Footballers. Please help me out. I need your helps.

Access bank

I wrote this wholeheartedly. cry cry

Eyaa. I have an impression you really need help.

I mean, your topic about two snakes you killed. You must really be passing through tough times.

How i wish I have enough, I wouldn't hesitate to help.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Olarewaju89: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Isorite
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Yankee101: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. We have enough for today
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Balenciagabrain: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sureteeboy:
I knew there's no way on earth that the lock down won't be extended, since the purpose of the lock down was never achieved in the first instance.

It's a shame we have a president that can never come out openly to address the press and answer cogent questions thrown at him from different corners. If not, I would have loved him to explain the palliatives and reliefs in place for all citizens in these affected regions.

He'd rather send a pre recorded and unquestionable speech once in a blue moon.
which press again when there's social distancing?
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by wizod(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Photoshopped video. Only for those who are coded like me.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by 042icloud(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just imagine who we have as a president shame! This man stinks, the way he dresses, his speech everything about him is fvcking disgusting.
Shameless and heartless human being. Na Thunder go fire you together with your useless supporters. Idiot!
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by ledaman: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
angry who go waste his/her expensive data on useless talk?Youths are now carrying weapons bio/down
useless youth found.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by mystic77(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.-
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Hardfact: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
cyrilamx:

It is public knowledge that the law enforcement officers choose at will if to or not to coperate with the governors on various occasions and heaven did not fall. Whom they are under compulsion to obey are the Federal. Governors are mere security chiefs without such much control over them.

Meanwhile, I wonder how much hope these words could inspire amid their poor handling of the situation of things.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by nagastat: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Damntruth:
Who Fuckn needs this angry

Dumb fu*k could barely hear what he was saying..we are in a mess ..we don't even have a vice president undecided

The youths would start praying for God to save us ...we have been sold fellow Nigerians ...I tell u we have been fu*in sold out

Americanna I wanna ganna grin
May be na your fu*king ear dey pain you but here him talk say make you still dey your yard!

Gonna hear that I hope?

angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
That's nice of you Sir
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by spankyflex(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
0018047777, stanbic ibtc.thanks so much bro.
Re: Video Of Buhari Announcing The Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, Ogun And FCT by kenkel: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bros wey dey reason well
valboy20:
Wetin NCDC dey see from ground, hungry Nigerians no fit see am even if em climb tree. Extending the lockdown was one helluva tough decision taken for the greater good.

N.B. I'm also hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion Behind Emir Of Kano’s Palace / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far / Allen Nwachukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.