Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices (206 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices by Zionope: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
The secrete is called "divine leading/direction" Every body born of man is faced with the challenge of decision making nearly everyday of our lives, from which cloth to wear to what route to take, to what man/woman to marry. Etc. Let me now seize this moment to introduce a song to you, the song is tittled Darími(lead me), the song is just 6.5mb. If you ever find yourself in a cross road, listen to the song with an open heart and WAIT for direction. God bless you as you use the link. Thank you
http://soundtechrecords.com/?rdr=music&d=103&track=Darimi-By-Oluwatoyin-Oke
Re: What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices by Zionope: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices by Zionope: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2020
Darími(lead me) is here, download and grab the secrete of success.

Re: What All Christian Must Know About Making Right Choices by Zionope: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have Charlatans And Fakers Of Miracles - Pastor Ashimolowo (video) / Why I Believe Jim Bakker Is Being Unfairly Attacked Online / To The Governments (concerning Vaccine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.