Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. (1837 Views)

Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits – Defence Minister Speaks / Lagos Inner Communities Are Deliberately Neglected / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Aidejay(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
And you decided to make it your business...

6 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Mightyhaiz: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
There are some regions that almost 100 percent are ignorant.. Some even see it as a call to unleash animal covetousness and deep seated thievery and thuggery on their hapless communities kiss

5 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by SLAP44: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some people see Igbo in their nightmares every minute sha

As it is now, Covid19 is resident in the SW with most northern governors sharing it to their people. Go and save your people first before you come back from tribal bigotry and see that all your people are gone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by SLAP44: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/80-of-igbo-communities-ignorant-of-covid-19-nuf/amp/

If it's like that, how much more in Yoruba and the north where 90% are illiterates?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Mightyhaiz: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aidejay:
it is their business to keep vigil on umuigbo,while umuigbo enjoy a long ,dreamless and refreshing sleep,..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
SLAP44:

If it's like that, how much more in Yoruba and the north where 90% are illiterates?

Focus on topic. Do not derail this informative post.

Who is doing the covid awareness program back in village?

Can you help go round and make people aware?

3 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Lipscomb(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
This research justify the level of illiterate from that region.
Despite that business activities has been lockdown across all the southwest states nobody is making noise .

2 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
You see this particular yorober moniker that's always opening threads about igbos all the time, each time I come across any one of his threads I just can't help but feel like treating his fvck up.

So fvcking annoying

[img]https:///view/21min-hitting-gif-13544602.gif[/img]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by wyqay: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry angry grin
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
Despite that business activities has been lockdown across all the southwest states nobody is making noise .

In the other thread you were accusing someone of being a tribal bigot, but here you are doing the same thing.

Illiterate from that region indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Lipscomb(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stop monitoring me... go and sleep it's late for a lady to be roaming on social media this time.
Ardar:

ZIn the other thread you were accusing someone of being a tribal bigot, but here you are doing the same thing.

Illiterate from that region indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
Stop monitoring me... go and sleep it's late for a lady to be roaming on social media this time.

But it's early for a male to act around like a dumb clown?

Brain ~ 0%
Tribal Bigotry and misogyny~ 100%

Oya clap for ya sef.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aidejay:
the way they make other people business their own.

1 Like

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by EagleNest(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can you rest a bit on Igbos matters.

When COVID-19 death comes proper, whoever fails to adhere to lock down rule will pay for it.

8 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by SLAP44: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Focus on topic. Do not derail this informative post.

Who is doing the covid awareness program back in village?

Can you help go round and make people aware?

As it is now, Covid19 is resident in the SW with most northern governors sharing it to their people. Go and save your people first before you come back from tribal bigotry and see that all your people are extinct.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Anambralstson: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lipscomb:
Take your time and study this maps

8 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by adadike(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yes, I agree. We are ignorant of it coz it is not our portion. The Igbo soil rejects it. It is the disease of the Egyptians which are the 95%ers according to Buhari. We don't know what it is , and what we know not will not befall our land. Someone said it is the disease of the Nigerians and not of the biafrans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by danvon(m): 12:05am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with the Op many Igbo sadly people believe that coronavirus is caused by 5G

I think Igbos should simply behave, not when coronavirus start spreading people will start blaming Fulanis saying it's genocide strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 1:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:
You see this particular yorober moniker that's always opening threads about igbos all the time, each time I can come across any one of his threads I just can't help but feel like treating his fvck up.

So fvcking annoying

grin grin grin grin
Ardar you go wound yasef o. Madam abeg have mercy. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
the way they make other people business their own.

Shataap!! It is my business because your villagers love coming to SW by the busload. I need them to be aware of whats going before they buy Ekene Dili ticket at Onitsha. Go into village and educate them. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2020
danvon:
I don't see anything wrong with the Op many Igbo sadly people believe that coronavirus is caused by 5G

I think Igbos should simply behave, not when coronavirus start spreading people will start blaming Fulanis saying it's genocide strategy

Correct! They will start saying Yoruba and Fulani are wiping them out to deny them 2023 Presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by LegendHero(m): 1:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:
You see this particular yorober moniker that's always opening threads about igbos all the time, each time I can come across any one of his threads I just can't help but feel like treating his fvck up.

So fvcking annoying

Lol, you wan murder metaphysical completely.

Wait self, hope no be say na your ex? Abi Wetin the bros do you to the extent of almost damaging his head with this bulala.

This should be called 21 minutes of terror!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by coolitempa(f): 1:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

So fvcking annoying

Learn not to be so angry.....
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by MetaPhysical: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, you wan murder metaphysical completely.

Wait self, hope no be say na your ex? Abi Wetin the bros do you to the extent of almost damaging his head with this bulala.

Wallahi, she don vex patapata. This kind beating na demolition work! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Donelli: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2020
In other news, in Lagos, while the "immigrants" are observing the compulsory self isolation in their houses, the indigenes are going about their normal business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by chuksmad(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Correct! They will start saying Yoruba and Fulani are wiping them out to deny them 2023 Presidency.
you have not finished addressing the concern that most northern states are still carrying on activities like nothing dey happen and it's igbos that almost all their states are in lockdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by West1side: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Just the way senseless Igbos like you make that of lagos n others state yours too or for your foolish n cursed mind only Igbo have the prerogative to make other people's business theirs ba ?!
Aidejay:
But foolish n dead brain igbo are free to always open thread about Yoruba ba?! The foolishness n boldness with which many of your igbos comment on NL walahi many of you deserve to be beaten to stupor with razor sharp matchet.

Ardar:

So fvcking annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Corrinthians(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2020
We don't expect anything less from them. cheesy cheesy
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Corrinthians(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
There are some regions that almost 100 percent are ignorant.. Some even see it as a call to unleash animal covetousness and deep seated thievery and thuggery on their hapless communities kiss
The thread is about IGBO communities. The statement was made by an IGBO body. The news was carried by an IGBO newspaper.

What is the source of your own claim? Your brain? cheesy

I'm sure you people must be confused here since you cant blame Lagos Ibadan express as usual. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Corrinthians(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2020
SLAP44:
Some people see Igbo in their nightmares every minute sha

As it is now, Covid19 is resident in the SW with most northern governors sharing it to their people. Go and save your people first before you come back from tribal bigotry and see that all your people are gone.
So Ndigbo United Forum and Sun newspaper see Igbos in their nightmares, right? I wonder why Igbos would be tormenting their own brothers. cheesy

That is not good looks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Was Quarantined Under COVID-19 Protocols - APC / Occupy NASS For Quick Restructuring / FG Approves $3.02bn For Port Harcourt- Maiduguri Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.