Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86395 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MadeBoy: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
So sorry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ladylite: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and prayer hours. Because I faces alot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will sealed up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extend the lockdown which is tiring. She come to my house and doesn't want to live. I have so many debt on my head now and my yearly house is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have use for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me, when I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

1535 Likes 99 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by donbachi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tell a female friend to visit u and start forming wife frm village.

343 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mofeoluwadassah: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
so we should come and help you send her away ba...are we a joke to you

838 Likes 49 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How do women reason??

676 Likes 45 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ladylite: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How women reason ??

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

647 Likes 34 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by puremaker7(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
op say the truth, u had f*uck d girl up to 20 rounds

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by jawalis(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
What kind of men is this generation breeding. Fools and weaklers? you are here seeking public opinion on how to send a b!tch away in your own house. Is that funny?
Fiustly; did you seeked advice when she came in and everything was rosy? When you guys was having fun and everything seems to be good. Did you asked for public opinion?
Secondly: what exactly is your relationship with her. Cos your message is not detailed.
And lastly: you need to man up and start taking responsibilities for your actions. If you had not allowed her in the first place. She wouldn’t have been comfortable to the extent of staying for days till you are exhausted. My advise is to sit her ass down and air it to her. There’s no point in putting a pretentious act just to pass your message. Be straight and blunt enough while telling her. So she knows you aren’t whatever she’s taking you for. (Mumu). She just wanna pass the lockdown expenses on you. So do not be a victim. !

417 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by bonnyhope: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and prayer hours. Because I faces alot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will sealed up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extend the lockdown which is tiring. She come to my house and doesn't want to live. I have so many debt on my head now and my yearly house is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have use for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me, when I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I need her to go maybe coming on weekends or when invited.

Pussy don tire dis one

Na fever go catch u nxt

213 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

An Ibo adage says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
It is called "maturity".
Look that up and get it into your head...
That's if your head is not filled with trash already .

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Get that into ya head
Calm down woman rights activist. Whether OP smash or not. She must stay there. He has no option.
Op go find woman without counting the cost. No do , no do, you no hear

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided

270 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by heffem(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
go get a medical blood test result (maybe from any coded place) and fill your HIV status as +ve....drop it carelessly under your decoder where she could see it....the rest is history

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Freelane33(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tell her to leave that you needed your privacy for sometimes . Can you tell her ? Do you have the courage ? Just tell her and I hope she’ll understand . Everyman for himself

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
so we should come and help you send her away ba...are we a joke to you

Who are the "we"

Speak for yourself.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Skmoda(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Enough knacking..... continue jawre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Freelane33(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iya Yoruba. grin grin, I salute oooooo
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MadeBoy: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ayomideayo:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freelane33:
Iya Yoruba. grin grin, I salute oooooo

Haaa..na tru naa grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Eberechi24(f): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Making plans for the next available pusssy. As dem don announced another two weeks lock down, bobo dey make plans for new pussy for next two weeks.

New week, new soup.

Prayer ni prayer ko

213 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigga is tired of fvck grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I gave not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.

Hmmm...i suggest u start giving her attitude, maybe u start nagging so that she can leave...cos ladies no dey leave easily oo..especially if ur apartment is convenient and there is light grin grin grin

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Freelane33(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm lol grin .God won’t leave us
Ayomideayo:

Haaa..na tru naa grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by daddytime(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
You must do oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kingarthur21: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ladylite:

i have always echoed,women are the victims of this liberal world,you clamoured for sexual liberty,you gained it,deal with the demerits...

I will always appreciate modernity and feminism for making pu$$$¥ easier for us and we dont have to marry her or commit...so happy

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MadeBoy: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by mofeoluwadassah: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bluezy13:

Who are the "we"

Speak for yourself.
another dumbass grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeBoy:

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

its sweet toto that has you write the above nonsense... whats stops you from telling this babe to NOT COME OVER?! bro better check yourself, this type madness is often associated with covid-19

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by MadeBoy: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its sweet toto that has you write the above nonsense... whats stops you from telling this babe to NOT COME OVER?! bro better check yourself, this type madness is often associated with covid-19
guy u nor de old. Why all the insult now. Abi you wan chop Ban.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
another dumbass grin

Maturity demands I shouldn't play with a kid in the mud.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.