Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86426 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by sweetilicious(f): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided
Chineke Mee!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ebidosia: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
victorian:

He is feeling guilty.
He Don sex her blue black , with all forms of wierd styles her pussy is now so wide and her boobs now flat after serious squeezing he can't deal anymore. Lol

One of my married male friends said he's tired fuxvkin his wife . He misses his side chick and hes drivin on his street looking for random babe to fuckv.
I said Guy! U need God in your life , wetin!

Hahahahaha. Na my situation be that o. My wife own don tire me, na small pin I dey find o.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by victorian(f): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Ebidosia:

Hahahahaha. Na my situation be that o. My wife own don tire me, na small pin I dey find o.

Smhhhhh. U can imagine!

Please stay focused on your wife! Leave lil opekes alone .
sad
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Olatara(f): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
Hahahahahahaaaa... grin

Op, you suddenly realize your prayer life is important after camping a lady for days?
Just simply tell her to go and stop shaking like a jelly fish. Or will she beat you?

Now, I don't know why a lady will lower her rep and go stay with a man who has not married her and refuse to go. I mean...its so demeaning. Now the guy is tired. Girls, please let's borrow sense if our follow-come sense is no longer functioning. STOP LIVING WITH A BOYFRIEND!!!!. I'm really annoyed.

I am only visit my boyfriend on Saturday and stay till Sunday (if I am not busy making my bracelet for sales), he begs me sometimes. I try as much as possible to get busy.
From experience, the don't stay in a guy's house for more than 2 days.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Olatara:
I am only visit my boyfriend on Saturday and stay till Sunday (if I am not busy making my bracelet for sales), he begs me sometimes. I try as much as possible to get busy.
From experience, the don't stay in a guy's house for more than 2 days.

Hmm. ... I would rather visit and go same day.
For Christians like us, it is all shades of wrong to sleep over at a guys place. So, to avoid any temptations, I'll rather not sleep over.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by cherriton12: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by hekkyboi: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladylite:

Na punna juice your mama take baff u na. Na y your brain they always think punna..... Yet e scarce for u..... Okponu aye.
ur lips will be very juicy for a gud head trust me.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ebidosia: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=victorian post=88499132]

Smhhhhh. U can imagine!

Please stay focused on your wife! Leave lil opekes alone .

I never lost focus, they actually help me to focus. You may not understand
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kingarthur21: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
pansophist:

Buchi is to Nigeria what Derrick Jackxn is to UK. Both of them pander to women's biases, tell women exactly what they want to hear, never hold them responsible for anything and scapegoat men as the source of all their life's problem. His business model is foundationed on male demonization, and female victimisation, the best recipe to make liberal woman get along with you.

Any man with no sense of dignity and is broke can set up an instagram business account and easily make money this way from these gullible women, while appearing as "woke", modern and an archetype that every man should aspire to be. Anybody with common sense and a mind of his own will see through his game. I can only feel sorry for any woman that will pay him for online session, but well, idiots abound.
buchi,the male feminist is probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome. He has experienced almost a dozen heartbreak, he has made wailing threads of hurt from women yet it is the male he always attack ferociously like animals. I have lost count of his plea for love and attention,this is the most recent tweet of his.

Lesson to all,asslicking women and being a white knight will never give you love or pucci

Martinez39s,ubunja,astroG,omar09

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Martinez39s(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kingarthur21:
buchi,the male feminist is probably suffering from Stockholm syndrome. He has experienced almost a dozen heartbreak, he has made wailing threads of hurt from women yet it is the male he always attack ferociously like animals. I have lost count of his plea for love and attention,this is the most recent tweet of his.

Lesson to all,asslicking women and being a white knight will never give you love or pucci

Martiñez39s,ubuñja,astròG,omãr09
Lol. It resonates with my meme. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by princevee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
HOW DO I TELL HER TO GO? THE LOCKDOWN IS TIRING ALREADY [VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gxnzatzPqw

Don’t forget to like , comment , share and subscribe for more content��❤️�

Cheers!

SUBSCRIBE ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLOomVJP4LznpHe-GK80xA?view_as=subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------
FIND ME ON:
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/theoutsiderwithvee
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/iam_princevee
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/loba_savage_
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/iam_princevee
Facebook ► https://facebook.com/theoutsiderwithvee
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by DateMynd44(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
leosahm:

dnt mind him.... I think this guy has brain in his head.... How will he playing with GOD, by mentioning PRAYER.... ..... I learnt yoruba people dont have sense..... I told him if e pain am, make him cum beat me 4 my huz....
i dy stay #2 asim ikang street, big qua town, calabar.......
mkpa mkpa
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Adakintroy2: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Black man too agreeable. Whites are very rational with romance. They discuss everything.

They discuss before moving in. When she was coming your dick was intense and you forget yourself. Now the thing Don tire you and you Wan still keep your nice guy status. No lol yourself being nice. Calm her and tell her direct you no fit bear. The truth will set you free. When she know your mind direct she won't be comfortable. That na wet on you suppose discuss before she come. But better late than never.

She go vex but she go understand. E better pass say you die in silent.

As for women. Make una DE use una brain small. Some of una no know una guy income level vis a vis burden with family.

una go just come add weight join. No be say una bring una own money to supplement ooo. Just that selfish love angle.

Make una save unasef some dignity.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Skepticus: 6:57pm On May 17, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Still got that bîtch in there with you?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by RuggedSniper: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by blueivy8: 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
blueivy8:
....\
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by blueivy8: 12:18pm On May 07, 2021
blueivy8:
So ~<~,,<<< undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kogiboi92: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
You d ment ni..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This? / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.