Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86282 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by dazzlingd(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided

grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:28am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a

The government just extend the lockdown which is tiring. She come to my house and doesn't want to live. I have so many debt on my head now and my yearly house is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have use for myself to prolong thent her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

Op we are in the same shoe (check out my earlier thread)
I was thinking she'll go back to Lagos after two weeks but now the extension.
Though I intend marrying her sha but I need some space to plan my post pandemic life.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by centboy123456(m): 5:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Whaaaa? shocked
Did you just clearly type that or it was a typo?
I'll just pretend, I didn't read that.

Come.... How old are you?

am old to be ur father

you think you know everything abi

and stop Adviceing girls not to stay with there bf because it foolishness I tell you

and before u say sh7it most guys like to stay with there gf before they marry her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2020
centboy123456:

am old to be ur father

you think you know everything abi

and stop Adviceing girls not to stay with there bf because it foolishness I tell you

and before u say sh7it most guys like to stay with there gf before they marry her

Its too early to start exerting negative energy Sir.

With what you just said, there's no point arguing with you cos you really need some reorientation of mindset and considering your age, its going to be a little bit of difficult task for me. So I'll leave you to the Holy spirit to guide your heart through the right thing.

Good morning, Sir.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Aladdin1(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.
Pls stop using prayer and church service as excuse.stop using that excuse.would you deny that you have not been having sex with her? man up and tell your sexmate that ynu are tired of her.afterall after sucking orange dry of all its juice it would be discarded.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by centboy123456(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Its too early to start exerting negative energy Sir.

With what you just said, there's no point arguing with you cos you really need some reorientation of mindset and considering your age, its going to be a little bit of hard task for me. So I'll leave you to the Holy spirit to guide your heart through the right thing.

Good morning, Sir.

am sorry grandma lol

you need to go back to school

I don't know Nigerian girls are something else I swear

now this grandma who always talk about age said that it a crime for a girl to stay with her bf lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Afriifa(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
so we should come and help you send her away ba...are we a joke to you
Help me ask am.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Afriifa(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Are you sure you want her to go because of prayer or you want to bath with black soap undecided undecided
What is black soap in the sentence?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 14, 2020
centboy123456:

am. "I'm" sorry grandma lol

you need to go back to school

I don't know Nigerian girls are something else I swear
. No punctuations, hence meaningless. Message not clear.

now this grandma who always talk "talks" about age said that it it's a crime for a girl to stay with her bf lol

I think it's YOU who needs to go back to school and I mean... back to the basic stage.

At least I can help you with your grammar since I couldn't help with changing your warped mindset.

Have a lovely day ahead, Sir.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by centboy123456(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

I think it's YOU who needs to go back to school and I mean... back to the basic stage.

At least I can help you with your grammar since I couldn't help with changing your warped mindset.

Have a lovely day ahead, Sir.

grandma miss teacher you ur grammar and go and collect money from the bank

miss I too know all
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2020
centboy123456:

grandma miss teacher you ur grammar and go and collect money from the bank

miss I too know all

tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by snitchbitch: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Tell her that you have contacted the deadly "corona virus", she will leave automatically!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Chuky002(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Hahahaha some people are funny. LandLord will send both of u out together no worry urself...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Phenomenal16(f): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Shut up
.......hope u passed jamb

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2020
placeofallure:

Maybe I am old school. You will even be begging me to come and visit and I will be postponing up and down till you get tired. Where will I tell them I'm going at home? What I see is laxity in upbringing, you won't dare try rubbish with my mum. My bf can visit me and that's it. If I steal moments to visit my bf then, at most a couple of hours and you're back at home before they suspect anything. Shudren of nowadays Ehn!

OP, you own your space, be blunt and tell her you need her to go for now.
Ko m'oju ko m'ora bi oloko nla.
Exactly the way my parents trained me. Even now, I find it hard to go to a guy's house. Most times, when guys invite me to their place after getting to know them for a while, my brain would just translate all the possibilities of any type of gbege happening. As usual, I would decline and keep postponing till u get tired or I block u.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Oyiboman69: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Which one be black soap again? Abeg tell me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Which one be black soap again? Abeg tell me.
Ask any Yoruba man
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Auxigen:

grin grin
This one is talking from experience

Am serious oo
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Goodplace:
Seems you've used Black soap Before

Noo
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by angelfallz(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and prayer hours. Because I faces alot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will sealed up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extend the lockdown which is tiring. She come to my house and doesn't want to live. I have so many debt on my head now and my yearly house is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have use for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me, when I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Just tell her to go and you would see her later
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Oyiboman69: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:

Ask any Yoruba man
Only the men?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ayomideayo(f): 7:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Only the men?

Yes ooo grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
so the toto don tire u to fuk abi no more money to feed her grin grin grin
wich one? cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by ashawopikin(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Tell a female friend to visit u and start forming wife frm village.
what of that one sef refuse to go
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by ashawopikin(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and prayer hours. Because I faces alot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will sealed up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extend the lockdown which is tiring. She come to my house and doesn't want to live. I have so many debt on my head now and my yearly house is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have use for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me, when I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

but u didn't write the fact that I ate smashing constantly
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by donbachi(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
ashawopikin:
what of that one sef refuse to go
double portion...just begin name ur blessings and count dem one by one.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by IDFWU(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

He should not mention prayer... He allowed it. It is fooooolish to complain about what you initially permitted.

Get that into ya head

Just like we shouldn’t complain against the politicians cos we voted them in undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Bro we are going thru the exact same things.. I'm tired of the sex and the burden too. I cherish my private time in prayers when things are getting out of hand but this girl no dey let me focus.. So i have stopped touching her and this morning she complained. Because she went searching for apartment and was staying at her friends place which is closer to the location since Sunday. She came last night i just ignore her n now she no let me know peace. That i don't miss her, i have been carrying other girls.. I just told her this morning no more sex for the next 7 days and i do pray whether she's around or not. Lemme see how she will cope because me done taya honestly.... mind u this babe no mind everyday fvcking and I'm not talking 10 mins ooo real one where she would cum multiple times otherwise i no go rest.. I feel used and tired embarassed

Just try the no sex thing but do not fight with her... My own go soon leave my neck.. I'm only just leaving her because she dey search for apartment too and some of her things are here.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by bestabigaelever(f): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

How come a control girl is in your house for long??
Control her back to her place nah
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by piroskey94(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Kingarthur21:
i have always echoed,women are the victims of this liberal world,you clamoured for sexual liberty,you gained it,deal with the demerits...

I will always appreciate modernity and feminism for making pu$$$¥ easier for us and we dont have to marry her or commit...so happy
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Iceyjayz: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.......hope u passed jamb
I passed it way before you started growing breast, silly girl!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by ashawopikin(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
double portion...just begin name ur blessings and count dem one by one.
na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.