Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74039 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Ade1bowale(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2020
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Lizzy247: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Don't try to get acquainted bro, I know where this is going, I am based in Osogbo and also taken. Thanks.

Timil:
Babe, are you in Osogbo?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by dmahn(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Watch the outcome of boredom here.... Hit subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7BFxQPO214
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Timil: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lizzy247:
Don't try to get acquainted bro, I know where this is going, I am based in Osogbo and also taken. Thanks.

Lol.. So you think I want to knack you something. grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Lizzy247: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
I checked your profile, you are just a flirt.

Timil:
Lol.. So you think I want to knack you something. grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Timil: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lizzy247:
I checked your profile, you are just a flirt.

Yehh.... Inside life, flirt keh... Don't fear I'm a child of God with ginger grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
hungvid20:

Sir, you can't be too sure everyone asking for help is a scammer. People are hungry and I am one of them. Thanks to Oga Frowland who came to my rescue today. I didn't have anything to eat until he bailed me out. Believe you me, I told my mum and a friend and neighbours earlier on and they all say God bless you Mr. Frowland. Pls, keep doing your bits and don't let anyone discourage your kind heart. If anyone now uses it to scam you or others, let God be the Judge. Thank you once more.

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
frowland:

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate.
But bro frowland,y na...despite my lengthy complains,you no wor reason me at all...abeg bro,i'm not glad that i'm asking u 4 an assistance but i must confess bro,this lock down don tear me slap pass police and soldiers combined.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sonnobax15:
But bro frowland,y na...despite my lengthy complains,you no wor reason me at all...abeg bro,i'm not glad that i'm asking u 4 an assistance but i must confess bro,this lock down don tear me slap pass police and soldiers combined.
Newly registered....but message me.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
frowland:

I can't bro...i'm currently using a smaller itel fone 4 now..but what about if i message you via mention bro...hope u don't mind.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Demmama7(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Add me Biko
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Demmama7(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
I can't bro...i'm currently using a smaller itel fone 4 now..but what about if i message you via mention bro...hope u don't mind.

Message d details here.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Demmama7:

Boss please look my side too abeg....
I know you are trying and God will definitely bless you abundantly.. I can even screenshot my balance if need be.

0118053010 GTB.

Thanks in anticipation sir

You good, but I had to reduce the figure. Manage.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Demmama7(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Addme: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

You good, but I had to reduce the figure. Manage.
Bro. Pls I beg you, help me out as well.
I know you can't help everybody but Pls,I really need your assistance. I'm sorry if it looks as if I'm stalking you.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by blesskewe(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

Done, but you know I can't help everyone. Those that came first got much more than as today. Manage what you receive. It will be well. A time will come when you will look back and remember today. Take care.
Should I write mine too
Please.......................
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

Message d details here.
4941097409..eco bank...thanx sir..and may GOD continue to bless u bountifully 4 ur kindness being shown to us..
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Addme: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

Done, but you know I can't help everyone. Those that came first got much more than as today. Manage what you receive. It will be well. A time will come when you will look back and remember today. Take care.
Looking forward to that time. That name I saw when the alert came will remain sticky in my mind as one of the few nairalanders with good heart.
Thanks very much bro. God will continuously bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
4941097409..eco bank...thanx sir..and may GOD continue to bless u bountifully 4 ur kindness being shown to us..

All good.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

All good.
Big bro,na only GOD go bless you 4 me oh....many many blessings upon sir...i'm on my knees,i no sure say my prayers 4 you go finish 2nyt oh....bros,na only oghene go bless you 4 me oh...chai!...i now believe that there's good people still on diz earth...bro,u go live long n proxper...i won't live 2 4get a day like diz...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by blesskewe(f): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
frowland:

All good.
Should I write mine too?
Please
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by kingrex99: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sir, good evening.... I'm really in need of your help at this time... Please help me in any way you can... 0074731694
Sterling bank.... God bless as you help me in my time of need
frowland:

All good.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Favourrr: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
kingrex99:
Sir, good evening.... I'm really in need of your help at this time... Please help me in any way you can... 0074731694
Sterling bank.... God bless as you help me in my time of need

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Kingbarbie01(f): 6:57pm On May 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Only 50%. But other schools paid up before mid-term. Only my baby school still dragged it up to end of term before this whole wahala. Na them still pay 50% but I still thank God.
Hopefully they'll bal up at resumption.
thank God for the 50%, I got 0% and dey are still glowing with pride.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2020
Kingbarbie01:
thank God for the 50%, I got 0% and dey are still glowing with pride.

Awwnn.. But why? Have you called them again?

Well, the 50% I got from that particular school was all so far. Even when I called last month to see if any hopes for the bal, she was telling me cock and boo stories.

They really shouldn't wave that march pay cos we have already covered scheme only to do revision and exams and theyre making it look like we only worked two weeks. Mtchew.

It is well.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by dmahn(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.