Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74031 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by RoseyJ: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You can message me privately for assistance.

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by polariss(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You are new handle, hope you understand? Can't do much for you.
What about me?
Do I pass your test?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by rhythyson: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
me

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
YoungAncient1:
I wonder why Lagosians are making a big deal out of this. It was expected; after all, since the last lockdown, the number of cases had tripled. Therefore, it would be unwise to relax it now.

Besides, Kaduna has been on lockdown for a month now and nobody complain.
Enu gbe
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by RoseyJ: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Logobenz, Seun, ilegend etc come and do give-away o!!

Please tag other Billionaires on Nairaland, we need them now!!!
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by IamHonourable1: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
I wasn't moved cos God has been my provider and my hope is built on nothing less, but on Jesus Christ. So no cause for alarm.

Normally, we teachers would have been on Easter break and some schools don't resume until April ending.
So....Jehovah gat my back wink
Jehovah got everybody's back.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Jayetiti(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks to everyone that has been helping on this page. God bless you all.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Kingbarbie01(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
I wasn't moved cos God has been my provider and my hope is built on nothing less, but on Jesus Christ. So no cause for alarm.

Normally, we teachers would have been on Easter break and some schools don't resume until April ending.
amen but were u paid March salary?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by icebird25(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Na osinbajo be your Papa wey born you? I'm just asking. FYI

You brain is full of relaxer
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by ericmor: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope. Still trusting God.

Still trusting God is not really an issue but when God finally decided to bless u with one, you don’t turn Deaf hear or trying to form class cus that’s d issue with most ladies out there now
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are you serious?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nonstoprain: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
me after the announcement

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kingbarbie01:

amen but were u paid March salary?

Only 50%. But other schools paid up before mid-term. Only my baby school still dragged it up to end of term before this whole wahala. Na them still pay 50% but I still thank God.
Hopefully they'll bal up at resumption.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
ericmor:

Still trusting God is not really an issue but when God finally decided to bless u with one, you don’t turn Deaf hear or trying to form class cus that’s d issue with most ladies out there now

Lol.. grin
Abeg leave me ooo.
What will be, will be. Biko.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by savanto: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
@frowland

You've got mail.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by ericmor: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.. grin
Abeg leave me ooo.
What will be, will be. Biko.

U see what I’m saying
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Officialhorlah(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
What about me
I need help sir
Any amount will do sir
2118689911 UBA
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by McKayConcept(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
really sad
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by jerrysayo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
The moment I heard two weeks extension, what came to my mind was "NO SALARY THIS MONTH"
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
a failed government
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Queenbalikees(f): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
When I heard of the 2weeks extension, I immediately loss my appetite. I had to go to bed without food yesternight. I was Sad.

Boredom want to kill someone. cry
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by JOSHLIGHT: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Me I just need airtime and data to stay in touch with friends and family, hunger can not kill us. God bless the hand that giveth, 08161301603..
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Omero(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Naso. Girl wey sabi.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by clovislouis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You opened your account newly so am skeptical. Not that I don't believe you but that's how the world works. The other ones should have gotten their alart now. God will provide for you all.
sir help a private school teacher first Bank 3129291203
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Awoo88: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
icebird25:
Me looking at my acct balance like buhari..

Why my account balance be doing like osinbajo
Youn mean very humble
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Emmani360(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just kill me

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by murmee: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
deltateam:

No reaction. I will be lying if I say I didn't see it coming.

The recommendation of the committee should have told you something.

They just invited the Chinese and you think they will call off the lockdown?

They didn't want to take chances of a possible protest.

Besides avenues need to be created for the intervention funds to be exhausted.
Your last sentence hits the nail on the head!
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Ewwwww, uncle stop it

You are bountifully endowed, both in suckubus and mikobus I swearugad grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by echesilver: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
olumide3367:
Me when buhari announced another 2 weeks grin.

What was your reaction upon hearing the 2 weeks extension?

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

You are bountifully endowed, both in suckubus and mikobus I swearugad grin grin
U are one of the reasons I changed my profile pic
My breasts aren't even showing
Uncle fear God

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.